49 minutes ago, MauriceSimmons said:

It'd be more impressive if you didn't farm so heavily for granites, you're literally carried by hiddens

But anyways congrats, you're decent

#FUTUREGOAT

#BFM

#justblessed

47 minutes ago, The1rstSaint said:

Well Done G to the Wad!

Thank you sir

20 minutes ago, rjs2442 said:

I NEVER wanna fight you again you cheat cheat cheat, I dont like you at all!!  But congrats non the less!! lol

I don't blame you, Louie DePunchingbag

3 hours ago, gwad12345 said:

Number 1 Manager

Number 1 Fighter

Number 1 in that dumb pyramid thing

Come enjoy GWad's thick frothy stream of number 1. I heard he ate asparagus last night.

xqpq6cC.jpg

Happy to have you representing my org

Stepdads now have

#1 org (SYN)

#1 fighter (Todd)

#1 manager (Gwad)

Next up is #1 in the alliance pyramid

WE'RE NOT HERE TO TAKE PART

WE'RE HERE TO TAKE OVER!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, gwad12345 said:

Who was his last rival? Don't tell me its you

He's fresh off of destroying the souls of the Super SMESH Bro's. He was going to go after YABAI next but he said they were a little autobotty these days. I thought Alex K was his proposed new rival but I'm guessing he's set his sights on you instead. 

1 minute ago, Alfred said:

He's fresh off of destroying the souls of the Super SMESH Bro's. He was going to go after YABAI next but he said they were a little autobotty these days. I thought Alex K was his proposed new rival but I'm guessing he's set his sights on you instead. 

Wow, clearly not someone to be trifled with

10 hours ago, gwad12345 said:

xqpq6cC.jpg

How long have you been saving this picture to use?!

But nah, congratulations dude. People around me who know of you a bit better speak positively about you, so well done on your recent wins and the work put into the leadup to them.

6 hours ago, Icon73 said:

Happy to have you representing my org

Stepdads now have

#1 org (SYN)

#1 fighter (Todd)

#1 manager (Gwad)

Next up is #1 in the alliance pyramid

WE'RE NOT HERE TO TAKE PART

WE'RE HERE TO TAKE OVER!!!

I'm happy that you acknowledge through the absence of admission that we still have #1 most handsome manager though! Cheers.

4 minutes ago, Daudy said:

But nah, congratulations dude. People around me who know of you a bit better speak positively about you, so well done on your recent wins and the work put into the leadup to them.

Lol thanks but I made this in 2017 when a certain diminutive redhead questioned if I was cheating then recycled it a couple years ago when Black Batman repeated those accusations. I had to magic erase "-Chris Karter" and "-Camara" out each time cus I don't have the original file anymore. If you look closely you can see the blur.

10 minutes ago, Daudy said:

I'm happy that you acknowledge through the absence of admission that we still have #1 most handsome manager though! Cheers.

Dude 0% chance you have the the most handsome manager. @TycoonHecis hands down the sexiest manager in the game. They call him sexy Hec in every other game he plays.

17 minutes ago, Icon73 said:

Dude 0% chance you have the the most handsome manager. @TycoonHecis hands down the sexiest manager in the game. They call him sexy Hec in every other game he plays.

I mean it's all opinion of course, but in my previous stint of the game (all posts are now made by "Guest") I reached the Grand Final of the Hottest Woman Tournament #2 with my submission on these very forums, before another suspicious late surge of voting handed my opponent the win. Subsequently, I have been MMATycoon certified with great taste in aesthetics.

I mean let's just take a look below:

Sexy Hecsy B:

Mixed Martial Arts Management - Hector Bautista

Nice features. Tasteful colouring in the pic. Are those eyebrows maintained? No hate, they're nice. Dressed casual, but looks like an outfit you could wear for a variety of activities - very practical.

Crazy Horse:

Mixed Martial Arts Management - Crazy Horse

Put in an artist's impression because a real picture would distract people with its handsomeness, just so we play on a level field. Look at that playful expression, the smart suit. Tall, dark, mysterious. Well travelled as evidenced by his map of the world (mostly Asia with his head blocking Europe) behind him. This picture also portrays his sense of humour and personality in not taking himself too seriously. Wow, all of that communicated with one picture? Must be handsome.

EDIT: Don't even get me started on the handsome that is TycoonJudas.

Anyway, sorry to derail Gwad's celebration thread. I'll take it to DMs Kstacks, but I'm sure you'll see the light.

• Upvote 1