Butch Harris appreciation thread

teyoken

1 hour ago, Skuzbukit said:

His name is spoken of only in hushed tones, as if speaking it too loudly would bring calamity crashing down upon the speaker's head.

I think you may be referring to one of the conjoined twins? Butch decided it was more efficient to mash up Betch and Botch and call them by one name; Beotch.

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

16343608306329.jpeg

Butch "Does Not Get" Frewin is one of my favorite fighter bio's i've made. It's a shame I didn't give him a chance because he's clearly as good of a fighter as he is a guy.

A retired sheriff in a dilapidated western town, Frewin is known for his award winning photography in the world of combat sports, capturing the likeness of thousands of pugilists throughout his career.

Shoutout to @Daudy for keeping his bio intact and his career going. Maybe i'll have to make a Butch "DOES get" Frewin at 400k!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, popart said:

16343608306329.jpeg

Butch "Does Not Get" Frewin is one of my favorite fighter bio's i've made. It's a shame I didn't give him a chance because he's clearly as good of a fighter as he is a guy.

A retired sheriff in a dilapidated western town, Frewin is known for his award winning photography in the world of combat sports, capturing the likeness of thousands of pugilists throughout his career.

Shoutout to @Daudy for keeping his bio intact and his career going. Maybe i'll have to make a Butch "DOES get" Frewin at 400k!

Like the man himself, he's not perfect but he does a good job. Even danced his way into a Kilo fight once with a bodgy record and did a good job dodging all of his strikes before Kilo cheated and used knees. Made some friends, got some shinies, all in all a decent career that's still going.

I did like the bio, but you'll note I gave it a small update some time ago and also gave him some rootin tootin music to come out to. EDIT:  I just checked and they've unlisted the video lmao EDIT2: Updated with new link

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/21/2023 at 11:23 AM, popart said:

Just revisiting this, where is Butch "Does get" Frewin? The people (me) demand it.

The real Butch "Does not get" Frewin is still chugging along at the ripe old age of 37. He's currently riding a 2 win fight streak, including another defence of his SMASH 265+ Belt.

Although previously holding it (along with the 265lb belt sometimes), Butch has not let go of this one since regaining it way back in May 2023. He's truly a timeless classic!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...