Noob Questions

MMATycoon

I have an event in my org later tonight. 1 of the fighters has overtrained and is now down to around 49% energy and at the moment won't make the weight cut. I know when they fail the weigh in they then get another 2 hours to sauna to see if they can make the wieght but I was just wondering if anyone knows how much they can cut by using a sauna.

The fighter currently weighs 173.1lbs and is fighting in a 170lbs fight.

Thank you in advance.

Wiki

Your fighter can weight one pound maximum over the given fight weight (after they have cut weight). If they are only a lb or so over that, they will get 2 more hours in the sauna to get down to weight, but that will hurt their fitness etc during the fight.

Anything more than that and the fighter will miss weight all together and it will be ruled a no contest. You will only find out if your fighter has missed weight when you go to view the fight report.

If your fighter misses weight he will not get paid, his opponent will get no replacement opponent and he will take a big hit to his reputation.

So i think he will not make weight and will be ruled a NC. So if his weight would be 172 he will make the fight, but since it is over that.

No problem. Is it a new manager? Maybe let him know for the next time.

Unfortunately not a new manager, no. I normally try and keep an eye on the fighter's weights and energy as fight night approaches (especially of the noobies like you suggest) and send out pm's if needed but didn't get the chance to over the last few days.

Unfortunately not a new manager, no. I normally try and keep an eye on the fighter's weights and energy as fight night approaches (especially of the noobies like you suggest) and send out pm's if needed but didn't get the chance to over the last few days.

Next time then :) hope this doesnt cut to much into your card.

I notice my fighters being sweeped a lot how do I sweep is it transitions, escapes or deffenceive grappling and what help me stop getting swept?

I think it's the defensive grappling, but I'm not 100% sure.

well i would go with transition. since that what a sweep is. but the Primary Skill plays also a role, which one is stronger (BJJ or Wrestling) i dont know

I've got a quick question about total skills if anyone could help me out please?

I've got greasemonkey scripts and can see the numeric value when I go to the Fighter Progress page, and I also use the Tycoon tools - total skills graph (which is updated every Sunday as far as I know).

The problem I have is that the total on Fighter Progress page is around 100 less than the one on the total skills graph. Is there something I'm missing or doing wrong, or can anyone point me to a better way of finding an accurate total of my fighter skills please?

On The forum again, I saw an option in the reply box called "My Media." How do I upload stuff to it?

On The forum again, I saw an option in the reply box called "My Media." How do I upload stuff to it?

Take a look at igor's video right here: http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=44291

Should help you with the uploads.

With weight loss sups the 160 once how long will it take my guy to get from 295 to 290 in weight ruffly??

I think it's around 0.3 per session, so you should lose about half a pound per day. So in roughly 10 days you lose that 5 pounds. I've never tested though, so look how much your fighter loses after one session.