World Cup of MMAT

Alfred

32 minutes ago, stpierrecanada said:

Max 3 managers per team unfortunately.......... They asked me to join and then just went and made a team without me lol

Thats my bad and your right pretty weak on my part. When a team Canada discussion came up within SMESH I should have told them I had already reached out and waited for your response. Venom and Scottie didn't know. I'd be more than happy to step down and let you rep Canada to correct my fuck up.

4 minutes ago, scottxbandz said:

@stpierrecanada you can have my spot as a fine canadian you deserve the spot to give canada the glory i believe in u guys. i will now be joining team scotland

Naw keep your team, rep Canada. It’s all good.

Not a big deal, there are no rules saying you gotta be from the place you’re repping... you guys are in an alliance together it’s all good. I’ll rep whoever I don’t really care at this point.

3 hours ago, scottxbandz said:

i will be willing to field 2 fighters also for the great nation of texas 

We've discussed this loosely already, but if you're not joining Team Mexico, I'd be willing to start team Vatican City. You and I today agreed about brussel sprouts and korean bbq, so that's enough in common to make a team. No worries if you choose to go touch the taco though (or end up in team canada).

King Alfred already said no to my idea of repping Western Sahara even though Tycoon considers it a selectable country. He's gone all UN on me, but surely he can't deny the Vatican!

18 minutes ago, Daudy said:

We've discussed this loosely already, but if you're not joining Team Mexico, I'd be willing to start team Vatican City. You and I today agreed about brussel sprouts and korean bbq, so that's enough in common to make a team. No worries if you choose to go touch the taco though (or end up in team canada).

King Alfred already said no to my idea of repping Western Sahara even though Tycoon considers it a selectable country. He's gone all UN on me, but surely he can't deny the Vatican!

Oh I can! No Florida, no Texas, no VATICAN CITY, no Monaco, no Chechnya. Only teams you would find in the either the FIFA World Cup or it's qualifying events!