World Cup of MMAT

Alfred

I would like to join. Team USA if there is room. 

On 3/11/2023 at 1:11 AM, SteelPenn said:

I would like to join. Team USA if there is room. 

USA is taken and full from what I can see. I can add you to the lonely hearts club though if you like?

On 3/11/2023 at 4:07 AM, Gonzasco said:

Hay una fiesta en mis pantalones! Viva La Mexico!

Is this a request to join team Mexico? @Rambo what say you?

On 3/11/2023 at 5:21 AM, julzthejackal said:

I'm not from there but I'm up for being on team Indonesia

Blue Aurora @ichighosthas stated he would like to rep Indonesia. Contact him and see if you can make a team (if you decide to just run with 2 managers, one of you would need to create 2 fighters to make up the whole team)

12 hours ago, XxxtremeT13 said:

So are we teaming up then? We need to find a 3rd

Burns is on Team Canada mate. You'll need to find another couple of skirt wearing pricks instead. 

12 hours ago, popart said:

If it's still open, I'll represent Poland. 

@Curix @Forfiter have formed Team Poland already but you can always get in contact with them and ask if you can make a team of three. 

1 hour ago, Alfred said:

USA is taken and full from what I can see. I can add you to the lonely hearts club though if you like?

Blue Aurora @ichighosthas stated he would like to rep Indonesia. Contact him and see if you can make a team (if you decide to just run with 2 managers, one of you would need to create 2 fighters to make up the whole team)

Burns is on Team Canada mate. You'll need to find another couple of skirt wearing pricks instead. 

@Curix @Forfiter have formed Team Poland already but you can always get in contact with them and ask if you can make a team of three. 

Lonely Heart? Sure, why not. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, JCarter said:

Sorry, I didn't realize that was a thing but I went ahead and linked my account. Thanks

Cheers mate. I've noted you down. 

40 minutes ago, soyster89 said:

I would like to welcome the MMATycoon GOAT, Mr. Lance Templeton, to team DJIBOUTI. Welcome, Lance!

Awesome stuff. Added to team Djibouti

Getting close to 395k!

Would be nice to get a few more teams entered though so if there's anyone you know who could be pestered into yet another creation tournament, please harass them into submission. 

Also, there are some lone wolves that have expressed interest and I have noted on the first page but I'm reluctant to just match them up randomly as a team and allocate them a country to represent. So if you are on that list, please try and make a team between yourselves or ask one of the existing teams if you can join them (if they've only 2 managers)

I can team with whoever is willing to have me 🙂

looking at the current list of interested managers with a country in mind or nothing listed there are 10 of us...if 3 joined a current team with 2 managers that would fill 3 more countries...of 6 others joined together with a country that would fill 2 more...

It appears that myself, https://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=118678 and https://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=119600 would be form team Scotland.

• Upvote 1

On 3/12/2023 at 9:22 PM, Alfred said:

@julzthejackal and me will represent Indonesia. I'm ready to provide 2 fighters if there is no more manager interested to join.

• Upvote 1