Shinjitsu (400k+) presents: Truthseekers Middleweight Grand Prix (CREATION TOURNAMENT)

Rei

1 hour ago, Carciofi said:

IMG-9142.gif
“There once was a man named Balder

Who followed the path of his Father

but when he ran into Chuckles

his his knees got all buckled

and he was led, like a pig to the slaughter.”

- Charles Lee Ray; amateur poet and predictor of finishes..

IMG-9590.jpg

Leave it to the red head to ruin the perfect KO streak we had going in round 1.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1701537587STC2.png

Well that's the opening round over, and what an introduction it was! Not a single fight went the distance, with all but one ending in the very first round - it's clear that every man came to give his all!

image.png.d8096927e5ce5e472494259b372c7020.png

on top of that, all three of the awards of the night were awarded to tournament fighters

Fight of the Night: Shirlee Crabtree vs. Bottom Feeder

Sub of the Night: Charles Lee Ray

KO of the Night: Hung Takedo

How the bracket is looking now:

L7AXiwv.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, The1rstSaint said:

17011845098672.gif

El President

" I was Happy as hell to fight that pretty Asian boy, now they are throwing some ugly bald dude at me. And he seems to be a butt tickler at that, shaking my damn head!!!"

A statement released from Jan Siuta, Demyan Pulaski's acting manager:

"Demyan Pulaski will not be using social media while preparing for the next round, I will be speaking for him.  He promises not to tickle your butthole, as he does not want to face what's on the other side of the airlock.  Yet, he has agreed to make sure that your head will be shaking.  Left, right, up, down, then just shaking and convulsing on the ground.  Would you prefer to be choked out or knocked out?"

PURGE.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Jersey said:

A statement released from Jan Siuta, Demyan Pulaski's acting manager:

"Demyan Pulaski will not be using social media while preparing for the next round, I will be speaking for him.  He promises not to tickle your butthole, as he does not want to face what's on the other side of the airlock.  Yet, he has agreed to make sure that your head will be shaking.  Left, right, up, down, then just shaking and convulsing on the ground.  Would you prefer to be choked out or knocked out?"

PURGE.png

17011845098672.gif

"I'd prefer one thing, 2024 vote for Camacho!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Sn1y0qs.jpeg

We’re only a few hours away from the second round of the Truthseekers Grand Prix folks! The matches for this round are as follows:

6ThnJN1.jpeg

Fight 1 - Winners Bracket

ESEe3n3.jpeg

Earl “The Holy Hammer” McCoy (2-0-0, 1-0-0 STC)  vs. Giorgi Gorgodze (1-0-0, 1-0-0 STC)

Fresh off the quick dispatching of Bobby Greene via clinch destruction, Jesus-loving Earl McCoy looks to do the same again as he sets his sights on the next round and additional glory. Standing in his way however is the dangerous Georgian, Giorgi Gorgodze who will no doubt aim to impose his will on the American with his powerful wrestling offence. The better wrestler will take the W in this one.

Fight 2 - Winners Bracket

LjCgkT5.jpeg

Ugrapurod Makagziadan (1-1-0, 1-0-0 STC) vs. “Chucky” Charles Lee Ray (2-0-0, 1-0-0 STC)

Trinidad’s own Ugrapurod Makagziadan makes his return to the STC ring this evening with fighting on his mind. A head-hunting boxer at heart, he will surely be going into this one hoping to knock the colour out of his opponent’s hair, but whether he can do so comes down to whether he can keep it standing or not. “Chucky” is primarily a boxer but has shown that he has more than just punches in his arsenal as he boasts a sneaky submission game compliments to his blue belt in brazilian jiu-jitsu.

Fight 3 - Winners Bracket

ONSp0NJ.jpeg

Shirley “The Predator” Crabtree (1-1-0, 1-0-0 STC) vs. Hung “Benny” Takedo (2-0-0, 1-0-0 STC)

In the red corner we welcome the return of the heavy-handed, iron-chinned man from another world as Shirley Crabtree readies for another round of battle. “The Predator” won his first round fight by employing a diverse striking game, throwing punches, kicks, combos and even clinch attacks. Takedo earned a knockout of the night bonus in the opening round with his heavy hands destroying his opponent in less than 30 seconds, a terrifying sight indeed. This one will probably go the distance if it stays standing, though both men pack a punch.

Fight 4 - Winners Bracket

m3QPaZe.jpeg

Demyan “The Purge” Pulaski (1-0-0, 1-0-0 STC) vs. El “Camacho” President (1-0-0, 1-0-0 STC)

Fighting out of East Rutherford, New Jersey is the dangerous Demyan Pulaski, fresh off a first round victory in the opening round of the tournament. A powerful wrestler with decent boxing to back it up, “The Purge” is an aggressive fighter who uses his skills to get a hold of and consequently break down his opponents. Looking to avoid the grappling at all costs is fellow American El President, a heavy handed striker who earned the fastest finish of the tournament so far  as he dispatched his first opponent in record time.

Fight 5 - Losers Bracket

o2zTjrn.jpeg

Bobby “Hood Style” Greene (1-1-0, 0-1-0 STC) vs. Jethro King (0-1-0, 0-1-0 STC)

Looking to bounce back from a poor performance in the opening round when he took on his religious rival is the California native, Bobby Greene. A boxer at heart, “Hood Style” will want to stay clear of the clinch (which he refers to as hugging) if he wants to pick up a victory and stay in the tournament. Also hoping to claw back some glory is the fellow American Jethro King. While we have heard that he is primarily a wrestler, King wasn’t able to show off any of his skills in the opening round – and so we are unsure of what he will want to do when he returns to the ring.

Fight 6 - Losers Bracket

oSJVzNh.jpeg

Termineitor Latino (1-1-0, 0-1-0 STC) vs. Balder Bull Jr. (0-1-0, 0-1-0 STC)

Cuba’s Termineitor Latino is set to return to the Shinjitsu ring with one last chance to prove his worth. A do-or-die striker, Latino comes out swinging with reckless abandon and has unfortunately paid the price for that in the past. No doubt happy that he is not against another grappler this evening is Balder Bull Jr. – son of BFF Hall of Famer Balder Bull – as he looks to earn his first career victory. We predict that someone will be leaving the ring on a stretcher in this one and it all comes down to whoever first lands that knockout blow.

Fight 7 - Losers Bracket

XQHvU92.jpeg

Bottom Feeder (0-1-0, 0-1-0 STC) vs. Case Knightley (0-2-0, 0-1-0 STC)

Ever resilient, Angola’s Bottom Feeder refuses to give up as he is set to return this evening for one last shot. The first round of the tournament saw him lose in a one-sided affair in which he showed great heart after continuing to get up time and time again despite taking a beating. Jack of all trades, master of none is the giant Seychelles native Case Knightley. After suffering a loss that allowed him none of his skills, Knightley will no doubt be looking to come back and right the wrongs of his past. How he’ll earn a victory though is another story.

Fight 8 - Losers Bracket

SDWqm0k.jpeg

Khamzat “Grey Wolf” Magomedov (0-1-0, 0-1-0 STC) vs. “Yoshi” Yuto Yoshida (0-1-0, 0-1-0 STC)

In the opening round of the Grand Prix, Dagestan’s Khamzat Magomedov suffered a knockout defeat after his strategy of constant takedown attempts was snuffed by his opponent. As he faces a striker in his return to the ring, it's a safe bet to imagine that he will be employing the exact same strategy again when he fights tomorrow. Hoping to keep the bout standing at all costs is Japan’s Yuto Yoshida, the only man fighting at home this evening. With fast feet and sharp hands, “Yoshi” will hope to dispatch his opponent before he finds himself in deep waters.

The bracket in its entirety can be found here:

o5VAQAz.png

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, The1rstSaint said:

17011845098672.gif

"My opponent knows he dreams of having a beautiful mane like me. I don't want no butt play out of you in are fight either baldy. Keep it on the feet!"

Jan Siuta, in Demyan Pulaski's social media absence, has confirmed that Demyan MAY be jealous of this man's semi-golden locks.  This may just make him angrier, though.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Jersey said:

Jan Siuta, in Demyan Pulaski's social media absence, has confirmed that Demyan MAY be jealous of this man's semi-golden locks.  This may just make him angrier, though.

You're officially my bad luck charm.  I think I'm approaching nearly a 25-0 run in fights that you aren't either my opponent or didn't book.  This Is revenge for Antukis vs. Torso, isn't it? :)

• Like 1

IMG-9142.gif
“There once was this cosplay kid

Who had total faith in his chin

He threw down with Chuck

now his face his all fucked

Without any heart for the win“

Charles Lee Ray; amateur poet and predictor of finishes..

IMG-9665.jpg

“I called for the finish and was well on the way to another great victory as predicted. Unfortunately Ugrapurod’s heart quit before his chin did. Alas I will take the W and move onto the next opponent.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

qt9zTC7.png

Well as round 2 comes to a close only 12 fighters remain, as we bid farewell to the first four men to suffer defeat twice.

Bobby Greene, Termineitor Latino, Case Knightley and Yuto Yoshida have been eliminated.

All three Of The Night Awards were earned by Grand Prix competitors and are as follows:

Fight of the Night: Shirley Crabtree vs. Hung Takedo

KO of the Night: Jethro King

Sub of the Night: Khamzat Magomedov

Sn1y0qs.jpeg

The updated bracket is as follows:

mbjFQRC.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 1/28/2024 at 9:53 AM, Jersey said:

You're officially my bad luck charm.  I think I'm approaching nearly a 25-0 run in fights that you aren't either my opponent or didn't book.  This Is revenge for Antukis vs. Torso, isn't it? :)

For real revenge he's gonna have to put your fighter's dick in a blender or something.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Skuzbukit said:

For real revenge he's gonna have to put your fighter's dick in a blender or something.

15805953441717.jpg

Balder Bull Jr: Oh they used to do just that. Back when some Tokyo orgs were running fixed fights and a fighter didn't follow through on the agreement.. heard some stories from my father. Not that it happened to him, took his dives when he had to.. lucky for me I guess or I wouldn't be here now.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Skuzbukit said:

That really was the worst kind of injury/cut beating I think I've seen, and in a tournament that format, it was like a death sentence.  I have to say though, him rocking my granite chin prospect with a jab(then finishing him) didn't feel nice.  Then my Island fighter in his org that was set to 100% aggression didn't attempt a single move and got KO'd in 3 punches.  I think the curse is real.  Antukis' lust for violence turned the blood gods against him somehow maybe.

EDIT: Oh and the third one was a 5 second 0% rating KO headlining one of my events that tanked the rating haha.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

15805953441717.jpg

Balder Bull: Hung Takedo, WTF does that mean? All I can think is hung like Chuck Norris or like a horse you know.. but a Takedo? Must be one of those BJJ names they got for all their gay moves. I don't even wanna know what it means, I'm not having any of that, gonna knock this guy out before he tries anything weird.

• Like 1