Shinjitsu (400k+) presents: Truthseekers Middleweight Grand Prix (CREATION TOURNAMENT)

Rei

16989596053938.png

I've travelled a bit, some strange worlds some boring ones, can't say I ran into any time travelling heads of state before so meeting a future president & trying to take his head will be new, he's no pushover though so I will have to watch for him setting traps, as that's caused me some problems in the past, and don't get me started on my hatred of mud, I like fighting clean, y'know *clicking noises* people asked me if his insults at the weigh in rattled me, nope, I've been called "one ugly motherf**ker" so many times I lost count.

IMG-9142.gif

“There once was a man named McCoy

who attended church as a boy.

The priest got all touchy,

then he matched up with Chucky

now his life is devoid of all joy.”

IMG-9770.jpg

“I forgot to provide a prediction this week, but I did foresee a decision victory tonight. I see the holes in Earl’s ground game but knew his wrestling could help him to keep it standing. Unfortunately for him, I have these mitts to back up my Jiu Jitsu. On to the next!”

On 2/26/2024 at 4:05 AM, Carciofi said:

IMG-9142.gif

“There once was a man named McCoy

who attended church as a boy.

The priest got all touchy,

then he matched up with Chucky

now his life is devoid of all joy.”

IMG-9770.jpg

“I forgot to provide a prediction this week, but I did foresee a decision victory tonight. I see the holes in Earl’s ground game but knew his wrestling could help him to keep it standing. Unfortunately for him, I have these mitts to back up my Jiu Jitsu. On to the next!”

EARLS THOUGHTS ON HIS FIRST LOSS

• Like 2

o6AyeNa.png

As you boys know, round 3 took place on the 25th, and the fates of many were changed once more. We say goodbye to another four fighters, as only eight remain - exactly half of the original competitors!

Jethro King, Hung Takedo, Bottom Feeder and Giorgi Gorgodze have been eliminated as Shirley Crabtree and Earl McCoy now find themselves dropped into the loser's bracket!

Sn1y0qs.jpeg

The updated bracket is as follows:

(note that due to the nature of double elimination brackets, some fighters will periodically sit out of rounds while the tournament progresses.)

G6oxfR0.png

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

vdjcwPI.png

We are now down to the final six! Four men given a second chance still battle it out on their way to the finals, while the two yet to face defeat thus far are coming together to earn a spot at the finishing line.

Sn1y0qs.jpeg

The updated bracket is as follows:

gOfUZCk.png

Fight offers have been sent out - good luck !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

IMG-9142.gif

“There once was a man named El

who threw punches straight outta hell..

Chucky was game and stood on his name,

But the ringing sound was his own bell.” - Charles Lee Ray, amateur poet

I fought my fight and can’t complain about my performance. Hats off to Camacho, the rumours are true about his power. One punch from El President can change the course of the fight and that’s what happened here tonight.