Luckiest Manager ever?

How rare is the free fighter slot on spin and win? Has anyone ever gotten multiple before? I’m asking because since I started playing, less than a year and a half ago, I’ve won not one, not two, but 3 free fighter slots! I hope this luck continues because at this rate I won’t even need VIP to have 10 fighter slots! Knock on wood.

Def quite rare. You were quite a lucky man at that point. I also won it a few times in the free fighter slot, probably twice or more.

I remember winning some VIP days at the "spin&win contest" at the beginning of my journey in the game, and since that time, maybe once or two.

10 hours ago, Fireballer34 said:

How rare is the free fighter slot on spin and win? Has anyone ever gotten multiple before? I’m asking because since I started playing, less than a year and a half ago, I’ve won not one, not two, but 3 free fighter slots! I hope this luck continues because at this rate I won’t even need VIP to have 10 fighter slots! Knock on wood.

Congratulations - I just checked and it's actually incredibly rare, more-so to win it 3 times 😂

1 hour ago, Buks said:

I am quite new to this game, but had 3 spins with no luck, is that bad?

That's Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday for most of us.

I'm happy if I win anything out of 20 rolls lately which is why I pretty much gave up entirely on trying to get credits for it, all I got was disappointment en masse so as an incentive it is absolutely lousy, if anything it felt more like a Troll-kick in the bollocks for wasting my time chasing Spin & Win Credits.

It's nice to hear some folks actually won something they enjoyed from that POS feature.

34 minutes ago, Skuzbukit said:

That's Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday for most of us.

I'm happy if I win anything out of 20 rolls lately which is why I pretty much gave up entirely on trying to get credits for it, all I got was disappointment en masse so as an incentive it is absolutely lousy, if anything it felt more like a Troll-kick in the bollocks for wasting my time chasing Spin & Win Credits.

It's nice to hear some folks actually won something they enjoyed from that POS feature.

I would say that’s bad luck. I may be a bit lucky, but I think you should be able to expect one win every 5 spins, even if it’s a free spin. (That needs to be removed by the way, it pisses me off SO much.

Na, a free fighter slot shouldn't be expected every 5 spins. Mike would basically just be throwing away money if he set up the spin and win odds to give them out that frequently. Would be nice if it was like that though lol.

12 minutes ago, Fireballer34 said:

I would say that’s bad luck. I may be a bit lucky, but I think you should be able to expect one win every 5 spins, even if it’s a free spin. (That needs to be removed by the way, it pisses me off SO much.

7 minutes ago, vaznys10 said:

Na, a free fighter slot shouldn't be expected every 5 spins. Mike would basically just be throwing away money if he set up the spin and win odds to give them out that frequently. Would be nice if it was like that though lol.

Not free fighter slots. Free fighter slots are more like 1/1000 or something. I was just saying winning anything should be about every 5 spins.

35 minutes ago, Fireballer34 said:

Free Spin would be fine if it gave you 2 spins when you won, as it is its just 100% a waste of time.

17 minutes ago, Buks said:

Since my last post, i won FA credit which from my understanding is incredibly rare, 1 avatar, small amount of money two times and lottery tickets

Nice, lottery and money are common and it’s almost always little money, but avatar is solid, that is semi-rare, and FA credit is very, rare, I’ve got one before but all the guys were crap.