Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

I have two fighters without orgs.

1.    Martin "Meatball" Johnston    4-0-0    P4P - 2796

Weight:    209lbs    Can cut to:    191.1lbs    Base:    New York

Martin 'Meatball' Johnson grew up in Wales, a country where young boys have two choices, to go down the mines, or sing. Which is why he left.

Next Fight:    18/4  William Reeves

2.    Felix "The Big Game Hunter" Dupree    0-0-0    P4P - 0    *Signed with Heartless Fighting Championship

Weight:    283lbs    Can cut to:    267.7lbs    Base:    Amsterdam

Felix Dupree is infamous in his native Cameroon for once punching at elephant that looked at him quizzically. He actually punched it so hard its trunk fell off.

Next Fight:    Not currently Booked

So there you have it.  I acquired "Meatball" on the free agents market where he had been left to rot.  He hasn't had a fight since January, so I am hoping he can work off the ring rust without losing his perfect record in the process.  Felix is my own creation, and I hope will become the embodiment of pure power.  If either of them tickle your fancy give me a shout.

Contact Wayne Kerr(141329)

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Turbodave222 said:

need a contract for one of my new fighters.

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=384741

thx in advance

Hi Dave. I’d sign him if I could but unfortunately my org is 385k+.  I notice you have a couple of new 385k+ fighters though.  When you feel they are ready to join an org, PM me their IDs and I can get them sorted out with contracts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a good few fighters looking for contracts:

I recently acquired Joey Barboza in free agency.  A 25 year old American Lightweight with Elite Wrestling and a record of 8-3-0.  His fighter id is 370808.

I also have one of the unluckiest super-heavyweights in the world.  Luka Doncic signed for CFC, won the title and they closed down.  He then joined vandal and lost his debut and they closed down.  A powerful 27 year old with wonderful Muay Thai and an 8-1 record.

Former CFC Super-Heavyweight Champion Luka Doncic is a truly terrifying specimen. A giant of a man, with the globally famous German sense of humour, there isn’t a man alive that would get in a lift with him.

If you are interested in Luka his id is 383155.

Another victim of Vandal's closure is Aiko "Stoneface" Inhanamoto.  A 7-1 MMA record having gone 2-1 in his recent stint with Vandal.  A remarkable Boxer who cuts down to Welterweight, he has previously competed in KT where he went 0-1-2.

It's believed that Aiko Inhanamoto is unable to feel any emotion at all, on account of being dropped on his head as a baby. It's hard to say what he is thinking when he is in the cage as his expression never changes.

Aiko is fighter id 384787.

The last two on my list are two auto-builds I made when I started the game.  Neither of them will ever be stars but I'm attached nonetheless.

Mickey "Dynamite" Doolan (3-2-1)

Mickey is a 26 year old that previously cut down to Featherweight during his stint with Iron Fist where he went 2-2.  A strong boxer with a bad attitude, Mickey could be yours.

Mickey Doolan grew up on the mean streets of Belfast where fighting was the only recreational hobby available to him. His formative years were spent honing his technique as the constantly undersized opponent. Now it's payback time for everybody that ever stepped on him.

Mickey is ID 384469.

And last but by no means least.

Genghis Kant (4-4-0)

Genghis most recent stint was with the now defunct Slavic League where he went 1-2.  By no means a technical fighter, the 26 year old Heavyweight is a remarkable wrestler.

Mongolia's finest fighting export since the pillages of his ancestor. Genghis isn't so much a fighter as a brawler who only knows how to move in one direction. Forwards.

Genghis is ID 384564.

And that is my collection of waifs and strays in my homeless fighter shelter.  If you wish to discuss ideas for any one of the above mentioned fighters, you can reach me, Wayne Kerr (141329).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scottfutile said:

I have a good few fighters looking for contracts:

I recently acquired Joey Barboza in free agency.  A 25 year old American Lightweight with Elite Wrestling and a record of 8-3-0.  His fighter id is 370808.

I also have one of the unluckiest super-heavyweights in the world.  Luka Doncic signed for CFC, won the title and they closed down.  He then joined vandal and lost his debut and they closed down.  A powerful 27 year old with wonderful Muay Thai and an 8-1 record.

If you are interested in Luka his id is 383155.

Another victim of Vandal's closure is Aiko "Stoneface" Inhanamoto.  A 7-1 MMA record having gone 2-1 in his recent stint with Vandal.  A remarkable Boxer who cuts down to Welterweight, he has previously competed in KT where he went 0-1-2.

Aiko is fighter id 384787.

The last two on my list are two auto-builds I made when I started the game.  Neither of them will ever be stars but I'm attached nonetheless.

Mickey "Dynamite" Doolan (3-2-1)

Mickey is a 26 year old that previously cut down to Featherweight during his stint with Iron Fist where he went 2-2.  A strong boxer with a bad attitude, Mickey could be yours.

Mickey is ID 384469.

And last but by no means least.

Genghis Kant (4-4-0)

Genghis most recent stint was with the now defunct Slavic League where he went 1-2.  By no means a technical fighter, the 26 year old Heavyweight is a remarkable wrestler.

Genghis is ID 384564.

And that is my collection of waifs and strays in my homeless fighter shelter.  If you wish to discuss ideas for any one of the above mentioned fighters, you can reach me, Wayne Kerr (141329).

Unfortunately during the merger I was unable to send a contract to your guy at Vandals

• Upvote 1