More stats you would like to see

MMATycoon

Id like at the end of fights in the stat box to see clinch attempts and broken clinch attempts eg

Standuphttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/imperialspacer.gif

Head punch: 19 (12)

Body punch: 14 (11)

Punch combo: 6 (2)

Head kick: 3 (2)

Leg kick: 22 (11)

Body kick: 3 (1)

Takedown: 1 (0)

Clinch: 6 (3)

Clinchwork

Head punch: 8 (6)

Body punch: 1 (1)

Elbow: 0 (0)

Knee head: 0 (0)

Knee body: 0 (0)

Takedowns: 1 (1)

Break Clinch: 3 (2)

Groundwork

Improve pos: 4 (1)

Ground strikes: 10 (5)

Sub attempts: 0 (0)

And also maybe when in groundwork is says improve position, maybe a bit more detail in where they moved to etc or add attempted escapes. Just food for thought

I'd still like something like this

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to see, in backets next to the 'days inactive' number in the org's fighter list, how many times a fighter has declined a fight offer since their last fight. So that when I see a guy that's been inactive 60 days and then see he's declined 3 fights I can cut his bitch arse from the roster.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

This may be a long read so bear with me here...

We need to have a Stat or Hidden for Timing/Distance.

What I mean is how well a fighter gauges distance& times his attacks when it comes to offensive/defensive techniques.

Now, being that most fighters are not skilled at gauging distance in real life & may not have excellent timing we should either make this skill a Stat that is VERY difficult to train up or we can make it a Hidden that is VERY difficult to land at creation. If you DO land it at creation, he will have poor work ethic & never live up to his true potential like BJ Penn......JK, scratch that last part ;)

If it becomes a stat, not only would it be very difficult to train up but you can only put a minimum amount of points in it to avoid people trying to max it out at creation.

I would lean toward making it a Hidden because I fear you would need to revamp the entire system for the stat idea to work. What I mean is you would need to edit not just 1 but ALL stats so that they pop at different speeds. Now of course you've got managers who will sit there & spam Distance/Timing in their training before they even get a fight in order to get a leg up on the competition....but then they neglect all their other skills. So by the time you get it to a decent level, 4 or 5 game years have already passed you by. So it wouldn't be in your best interest to focus all your energy on that & try to cheat the system. It would be smarter to focus on what you're good at & actually win because you are just straight up better than your opponent or smarter with tactics. Now onto my next idea:

(This is something that would probably require lots of work & would need an entire overhaul but it would solve the issue with the Quad Elite type fighters)

As it stands now in the game, you can start out a striker & be a pure striker through & through, but begin training BJJ & within 1 game year be a brown belt (assuming you train with Elite grapplers & all that good stuff). I don't think that's very realistic. I think it should take a lot longer to develop those skills. It should feel like real work for the manager to develop an entirely new style for their fighter.

We can set up styles so that you choose which style your fighter is good at (Boxing, MT, W, BJJ, MMA) in the form of a tick box.

This would essentially make the created fighter "Mentally" a striker, grappler, MMA fighter, etc.

So let's say he's a striker. He can train up all striking related stats at a normal rate while ground skills he learns a lot slower. This would make it a lot harder for him to become a quad elite fighter (and honestly it would probably never happen in his career). Now, I'm referring to 90% of the fighters out there. You will still have the 10% that may become Elite or close to it in 2 or 3 areas but that will depend entirely on how you train him.

As far as ideas for new stats I'd say Distance/Timing stat or Footwork stat.

That's all I got. I hope it makes sense.

• Upvote 3

(This is something that would probably require lots of work & would need an entire overhaul but it would solve the issue with the Quad Elite type fighters)

As it stands now in the game, you can start out a striker & be a pure striker through & through, but begin training BJJ & within 1 game year be a brown belt (assuming you train with Elite grapplers & all that good stuff). I don't think that's very realistic. I think it should take a lot longer to develop those skills. It should feel like real work for the manager to develop an entirely new style for their fighter.

We can set up styles so that you choose which style your fighter is good at (Boxing, MT, W, BJJ, MMA) in the form of a tick box.

This would essentially make the created fighter "Mentally" a striker, grappler, MMA fighter, etc.

So let's say he's a striker. He can train up all striking related stats at a normal rate while ground skills he learns a lot slower. This would make it a lot harder for him to become a quad elite fighter (and honestly it would probably never happen in his career). Now, I'm referring to 90% of the fighters out there. You will still have the 10% that may become Elite or close to it in 2 or 3 areas but that will depend entirely on how you train him.

As far as ideas for new stats I'd say Distance/Timing stat or Footwork stat.

That's all I got. I hope it makes sense.

I believe there was an affinity system that did this and people hated it so much it was removed.

As for the Timing hidden might I suggest a better option, repurpose the intelligence hidden so that not only does it have an effect on ground guys finding submissions at awkward angles, but on stand-up guys finding distance/angles.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Mike,

I'd like location added to the "next fight" info on the fighter profile page. The opponent and date is listed but not location.

And/or

On the map page, a new "next fight" column added alongside "fighter base" and "current location".

I prefer the map page option because then I could regularly check and easily see if any of my fighters need to book a flight.

Thanks.

I'd like to see, in backets next to the 'days inactive' number in the org's fighter list, how many times a fighter has declined a fight offer since their last fight. So that when I see a guy that's been inactive 60 days and then see he's declined 3 fights I can cut his bitch arse from the roster.

+1

It would be great if the total number of declined fights were on every manager's and fighter's profile for ALL to see. (Reset to zero for a fighter that becomes a FA, but permanent for managers). Then you could avoid signing bitches in the first place.

• 3 weeks later...

If there are other stats you'd like to see, please post them in here.

- Most title fights

- Most manager title fights

Some in fight ones:

- Most Takedowns per minute landed (career)

- Most punches per minute landed (career) etc etc for all those things...

As a business owner, I would LOVE to see how many visitors (non-buying) I get in my store in addition to the list of actual Purchases made. : consider it this way, I would like a bell on my door so i can compare IT to my receipts. I think I could enhance my business by knowing these numbers. (Maybe a weekly and total) Thank you for your time :thumbup:

Edited by Kanis
  • Upvote 6

+1

It would be great if the total number of declined fights were on every manager's and fighter's profile for ALL to see. (Reset to zero for a fighter that becomes a FA, but permanent for managers). Then you could avoid signing bitches in the first place.

it would also put a target on the ones that religiously DONT decline fights.

• Upvote 1

As a business owner, I would LOVE to see how many visitors (non-buying) I get in my store in addition to the list of actual Purchases made. : consider it this way, I would like a bell on my door so i can compare IT to my receipts. I think I could enhance my business by knowing these numbers. Thank you for your time :thumbup:

Ingenious!

• Upvote 1

Ingenious!

Nice,...I figure I could gauge advertising and sponsorship reactions, the rate of walk up impulse buying vs. return customer purchases , what days is the best shopping day, should I run a *loss leader* and maybe even and at the very least, set up little things like a *surprise* for 500th customer.

• Upvote 1

This may be a bit tedious and may very well have been covered previously, and if I'm conveying information already covered then I apologize to all. Would it be possible to have a similar setup to boxing and have stats that cover the number of power punches thrown and the number landed? I know this will vary depending upon the matchup itself, but it may prove useful when scouting an opponent to obtain a general idea of what amount of aggression is used when facing a particular type of fighter. Also, could this same principle be extended to power kicks? I'm not certain how that would translate with the fight engine, but having the number of power kicks may also be useful for a scouting tool, particularly for KT fighters.

One other thought: Would it be possible to have the game elaborate on the type of injuries sustained by a fighter? For example, along with the number of days and the cross symbol as the setup is now, specific injuries, such as a sprained right ankle, dislocated left shoulder, broken bone in hand, etc. could add an element to the game where particular injuries may cause the fighter to lose effectiveness using that particular part of the body, or when taking a particular amount of damage to said area. The damage accumulation could make the injury worse and could possibly become an aspect of the game where managers have to take that injury into account when deciding game plans

• Upvote 2

With the injuries, I have asked in the past to be able and see this info. If my fighter gets injured, lets say he hurts his knee. We should be able to see the injury and incorporate that into our game plan.

Example - Fighter A has had a knee injury in the past so fighter B focuses on leg kicks which in turn should or could re injure the knee? Game planning for the other fighters weak points? This would be great IMO

• Upvote 1