Introduce yourself...

admin

• 3 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, SlowPoison25 said:

Hi everyone, I'm Sihle from South Africa, stumbled on done UFC knockouts and submission finisher videos online and I fell in love with the sport. I'm new to the game so any advice and help would be appreciated.

I would advise getting a mentor to help you understand everything better an all

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Back after two years completely out, and a couple more where I was only half invested in the game. First time starting completely at square one since 2015 though so there's that.

Need to see what the current state of the game is like before I fully commit to any projects but you guys know I love the ID org game so we'll see. Oh I guess I gotta make money too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Rei said:

Back after two years completely out, and a couple more where I was only half invested in the game. First time starting completely at square one since 2015 though so there's that.

Need to see what the current state of the game is like before I fully commit to any projects but you guys know I love the ID org game so we'll see. Oh I guess I gotta make money too.

hello, hello, Mister Mac should be next

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, DJV said:

a question, there is no organization of 398K

Not yet, 398 is the freshest Id, 18yo fighters will be training so 25yo creations is the best chance of fighting. 

If you search on forums there is a post on fight organizational section which shows all the ID orgs available. 

My name is Michael, since I was a child I have been interested in martial arts, I am a practitioner and trainer of Muay Thai children, regarding the game I see it as easy to handle, very simple and clear, that is why I like it a lot, I see it is a very competitive game and the We like martial arts, we know that the more competitive it is, the more attractive it will be. Now, regarding the sliders, I don't notice it as difficult as I have read about, and I am wrong, time will tell, you will see me active in this game and Hopefully I can become a manager of a good level in the future.

• Upvote 4