How to run an org(into the ground)

Duxwig

Way to take advantage of the people in a critical time of this game. A group of guys are cheating and you have to pile on and make a mockery out of this. I hope people aren't stupid enough to buy these shirts.

I bought 10 :)

i bought 20

:D

I bought 10 :)

Fuck dude you totally got me with that! Well played sir :notworthy:

It was another JMFC'er who made them so props to Pun/Frankie Cucaracha for the laughs. These are the things you can keep for a while and then pull out of nowhere somewhere down the line and see who has good memories :)

This witch hunt is ridiculous. Sure, he has a lot of shady shit going on, but nobody (except maybe Mike) has any proof of cheating. Don't act like he's the only one taking advantage of the system. Maybe the most blatant, but certainly not the only.

I always thought it was a little odd that all of the MMABR SuperFight orgs were created only days apart (if that) plus all the money they had at their disposal.

Not to mention trying to "steal" fighters from other orgs. (yes I did have that documented).

I love how this thread has moved into people arguing over whether they thought Leo was cheating before their was proof, or after their was proof. Especially when you consider, I have yet to see proof that anyone cheated, just conjecture. (Not to say one is innocent or not, but I've yet to see anything that made me say, "Yes, that is a cheater." When Mike comes back and says, "That was a multi. This was the money glitch.", or "No, he did nothing illegal." that conversation will probably be more appropriate.)

Fuck dude you totally got me with that! Well played sir :notworthy:

It was another JMFC'er who made them so props to Pun/Frankie Cucaracha for the laughs. These are the things you can keep for a while and then pull out of nowhere somewhere down the line and see who has good memories :)

That's why I bought 1.

Some of my favorites:

* BANNED by Mike Tycoon: When Mike posted a picture of himself, and JayPee of Red Light Clothing made a shirt (that was later banned by Mike :P )

Nicola One - I'll Accept Next Time I Promise: Just had to have one before that one was banned also.

Nicola Two - I Even Duck Friend Requests: Did I say one? I meant two!

Multi-Gate Tee - My Org Survived Multi-Gate: Didn't Manny create these? This shirt put HBF on the map, IMO.

100% Return - Combat Pro FC ShareHolder JohnnySep is my Homeboy: The beginning of the end... :(

I love how this thread has moved into people arguing over whether they thought Leo was cheating before their was proof, or after their was proof. Especially when you consider, I have yet to see proof that anyone cheated, just conjecture. (Not to say one is innocent or not, but I've yet to see anything that made me say, "Yes, that is a cheater." When Mike comes back and says, "That was a multi. This was the money glitch.", or "No, he did nothing illegal." that conversation will probably be more appropriate.)

That's why I bought 1.

Some of my favorites:

* BANNED by Mike Tycoon: When Mike posted a picture of himself, and JayPee of Red Light Clothing made a shirt (that was later banned by Mike :P )

Nicola One - I'll Accept Next Time I Promise: Just had to have one before that one was banned also.

Multi-Gate Tee - My Org Survived Multi-Gate: Didn't Manny create these? This shirt put HBF on the map, IMO.

100% Return - Combat Pro FC ShareHolder JohnnySep is my Homeboy: The beginning of the end... :(

I wish I could see such picture :P

I think there is more to Leo than meets the eye. - Little over 2 weeks ago, I reported to Mike that Someone was able to buy two of my 75$ supps at the combined prize of 112,50$. - As I recall, that guys name was Leo as well. :coach:

Nah, that wasn't him mate.... at least I don't think it was. That issue wasn't particularly shady by the way - they'd just put in 1.5 as a quantity to purchase and it let them buy 1.5. I've repogrammed that so it now rounds up to the nearest 1.

Anyway, regarding this issue, just to reitterate that I want to deal with it properly rather than quickly so thanks for your patience all.

Now carry on with the funnies guys, good stuff :)

Nah, that wasn't him mate.... at least I don't think it was. That issue wasn't particularly shady by the way - they'd just put in 1.5 as a quantity to purchase and it let them buy 1.5. I've repogrammed that so it now rounds up to the nearest 1.

Anyway, regarding this issue, just to reitterate that I want to deal with it properly rather than quickly so thanks for your patience all.

Good luck with it all, Mike. Trust me, I appreciate you dealing with this. It's just something that I think a lot of people are pissed about since we paid good money for our VIPs only to see them being f'd with by a few jerks who try and game the system. If it was fake money, I doubt a lot of people would care as much but when real money is on the line, it becomes a bit different. Good luck with the investigation and I hope it pays off for all of us.

That's why I bought 1.

Some of my favorites:

You are dead right about it not being proven yet. I personally am without much doubt. If the numbers were even half what they appear to be Id still be scratching my head, but tens of millions and gyms costing a mill a week is too much to write off for me. That said I hate the whole witch hunt thing. Hopefully we can steer this thread to a bit more lightheartedness now, because I dont think any more 'proof' will come to light and as you said, until Mike does something we wont know for sure.

Also its not about who knew, its about who actually did something about it that matters. I dont do chat, so maybe you guys have been on and on about this. As someone who rarely posts in the forum sober and seriously unless a topic like this comes up I really cant say I heard anyone post this stuff before a week ago...

There has been a lot of crazy shit in the game already. Its hilarious, especially after the fact and you look back. At the time a lot of people get very worked up though :)

Thanks for clearing that up for me!

Here's a little tidbit from the MMABR alliance chat. Enjoy :)

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-18 09:37:13] : Sorry for the delayed response is that I'm short on time to access the game. There are some truths and some lies in what was said at the forum. a) Yes, some members of MMABR have accumulated large sum, all these figures came from donations from members of MMABR (buying in clothing or nutrition) or by donation on sales of bookmaker.

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-18 09:38:22] : B ) Yes, it is true that I have my fighters in a supergym. But I do not see where the illegality of it, honestly. Nor do they see illegal to accumulate much money.

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-18 09:38:54] : c) No, not true that I have supergym. Who has are other users, I only benefit from it.

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-18 09:40:24] : I do not have multi accounts. I only have this account. In the past, I had several accounts and they were excluded and I left the game. That was in 2009 and I've written three times in the forum.

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-18 09:42:31] : d) There is, yes, a person who has a lot of money and helped MMABR without even being on the list of formal alliance. In fact, it probably is a former player with more than one account. I never imagined this and report it because I enjoy it. But I believe it or not terminate my right. Moreover, there are members here this alliance with more than one account, they tell me and I'll never terminate. If you want to delete my account so I'm not worried.

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-18 09:43:24] : e) If I knew a way to have an account 700,000,000.00, I have mine, certainly. Therefore, this is ridiculous.

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-18 09:44:32] : f) Yes, the conclusions that are in that forum topic are precipitated and stem from envy and fear. Moreover, the MMABR grown.

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-18 09:46:36] : g) I already know what will happen: insisted on saying that I have and will delete my multi accounts. I already know this, because in the past have done worse, delete the account of my nephew (9 years old), just because I donated my money to him. They want to define where my fighters can train ... with whom I'll spend my money and HOW I'm gonna spend my money. I've had enough of this and am not worried about that anymore.

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-18 09:48:09] : h) If I have any tricks in order to "bring up money" as they say, say what is the trick. Stop accusing me without having to prove it! Keep saying that I have hidden gym ... You're seeing some gym to my account, I ask. So a lot of trash talk and that they are a bunch of haters.

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-18 09:49:44] : i) They can delete my account delete my players, steal my money ... But NEVER put out what I planted in this game. And I planted an alliance unlike any other: where is help to be helped. Where grown the bond of prosperity without greed. That they NEVER turn off. Even if you delete the MMABR, her spirit is at the heart of every one of you.

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-18 09:51:57] : j) So, my job is done. Will get me out of the game, but never take my game ideas: a) cooperative alliance united and jointly B ) nutrition selling only quality products and quality that prove this, c) organizations that meet the fighters and think about the well being . I know I'm not the only one who did it but I was certainly one of those who did. I have my merits

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-18 09:53:43] : l) Stay in the game and continue to MMABR, that's all I ask. If they close my account, the alliance will be for sale. Buy and give a result of my work. Do the same with Superfights. This flame is not quenched. The curtains are closing on me. Moreover, since the beginning I knew I could use facts that are not my responsibility to myself to blame.

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-18 09:55:03] : I used and use the Google translator, trying hard to communicate with everyone. But do not admit that no motherfucker will speak ill of my country or my country. Should be grateful that there was a Brazilian interested in maintaining contact with people of other languages ... until it complained: the quality of my English. Bunch of assholes ...

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-18 09:56:49] : Friends, I am going to work. I am traveling to work and little time I have for MMA these days TYCOON. Can see that I'm kinda out of this chat. I wanted to thank everyone for all their support. And to my critics, two feelings: those who criticize me with respect, my equal respect. To those who criticize me without respect, FUCK YEAH!

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4101/4905738087_c5ede4bb44.jpg

Things get too personal in this gasme then people dont wanna come back. Miketycoon u listening? let guys get a freshj start withou u breathing down their necks. More money for u better game for all. Find a better way to crack down multis.

Things get too personal in this gasme then people dont wanna come back. Miketycoon u listening? let guys get a freshj start withou u breathing down their necks. More money for u better game for all. Find a better way to crack down multis.

If you are referring to letting Leo get a fresh start than you are very misinformed. This is Leos 2nd fresh start. He had over 40 multi accounts last november.

I've come to this conclusion, I don't like you. You can barely type, you seem like a cbomb, and what I can read is just plain out good ole fashioned stupidity.

Am I the only one who, deep down, wishes that they new about the money creation bug before this all happened?

I'm pretty sure that there have been others who figured it out and didn't get stupid with the spending. I wouldn't have minded being one of them.

As someone who knows (and reported) about one of them, it's pretty surprising how many people know about at least one of them but chose/choose not to use it. I think it was only a matter of time before someone used one of them to attempt something big. It's also really hard for Mike to track if you use enough proxy accounts to shift the money around enough times.