Different tactics per round

MMATycoon

Do you want different tactics per round?  

404 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want different tactics per round?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know / Don't care

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No it wouldn't but it would become much, much, more complicated to do your fight plans as you would have to do a complete set of sliders for each round, and set conditional triggers for at least a half dozen or more variables and situations.... it is precisely the reason that many people are opposed to this. Those in favor of it have clearly never played a game that uses round by round tactics. It can be almost impossible without actually writing a script for all your possible settings. It would really suck.

The fact that this thread has been around almost since the beginning of this game and Mike hasn't acted upon it says a lot about what Mike thinks of this idea, I think...

Oh well if it isn't live and you have 5 different sets of tactics before the fights for each round, then the plan want always work very often just stick to what your fighter is best at

I would like to see a second set of sliders that you could set as a plan B so to speak. there could be a switch to plan B slider that should be checked mid way through the fight, and you could set it to change tactics if you are being dominated

This could only happen if the fights were live, unfortunately they're not. You can't just change them mid-rounds when you're being dominated

Basically my thoughts... It doesn't make sense to change tactics each round because you will have no idea of the tactics were working before or not... it just doesn't make a lot of sense. Now... some conditional triggers could be implemented that would make sense, but that would require some major reworking probably...

• 4 weeks later...

this would be agreat idea ... change of tactics would be great ..

like fighting agressively in the 1st round ... 2nd round conserving energy just scoring points,wearing off the opponent, 3rd going for kO ... something like that . .if we can change ...

I love how those people that are for this never seem to even read the posts as to why it would be fucking terrible to have it...

The vote has become lopsided unfortunately i REALLY dont think we should do this even though it would be cool,as i said,im a noob trying to learn the current sliders and i got 4 more mma/mmo fans to join and theyve all already quit. I'd really like to see the game grow and i just think this will make it harder for it to do so

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

go to "my fighters" and then the fighter who fought specifically and under "stats" and above "recent events/training" is your fights, click on view... in the future, just click on the upcoming event your fighter is in and click the "+" to add it to spoilers, that way you can just go to the spoiler page and view it as a new fight

I see fight results and i clicked + and when fight starts i cant see how its going in fight only at the end i can see report...( i fight only quick fight maybe on that cant see during of fight)?