Check this anti gun bullshit out.

I’m pro second amendment, but it’s getting out of hand, four shootings in like a week and two of them at Walmarts.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think the largest problem in the US right now re: mass shootings has less to do with gun laws and more to do with the third world country levels of mental healthcare. Countries like Norway have more guns per capita than the US, and shit like this almost never happens in those places. I think socialized healthcare is a major factor there. Another factor is that any yoyo can't buy an assault rifle.

85%-90% of the world population are idiots. America is the 3rd most populated country in the world. Give a bunch of idiots guns and what do you expect. I wouldn't mind going back to owning guns illegally, but getting kidnapped and locked in a cage and held for ransom for possession of one sucks.

Btw have you ever been to a Walmart after 8pm or around holidays? Surprised more of them don't get lit up.

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...

85%-90% of the world population are idiots. America is the 3rd most populated country in the world. Give a bunch of idiots guns and what do you expect. I wouldn't mind going back to owning guns illegally, but getting kidnapped and locked in a cage and held for ransom for possession of one sucks.

Btw have you ever been to a Walmart after 8pm or around holidays? Surprised more of them don't get lit up.

Can you expand on this madness Rambo?

If i go to walmart right now imma be attacked by flying toilet rolls because everyone wants fooking toilet rolls

Mofos be drinking corona you are fooked

I think the largest problem in the US right now re: mass shootings has less to do with gun laws and more to do with the third world country levels of mental healthcare. Countries like Norway have more guns per capita than the US, and shit like this almost never happens in those places. I think socialized healthcare is a major factor there. Another factor is that any yoyo can't buy an assault rifle.

words of wisdom

Can you expand on this madness Rambo?

If i go to walmart right now imma be attacked by flying toilet rolls because everyone wants fooking toilet rolls

Mofos be drinking corona you are fooked

I think I made my comment after a Walmart got shot up... but I was saying I'm surprised more don't get lit up. One of those places you see on the news about a mass shooting or customer rage and you're like "oh, yeah that makes sense"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

What happening in Minnesota right now exactly why people want guns lol. Deal w/ that mob mentality shit.

Surprised government allowed that. Should be leveling anybody trying to burn down a building. Seriously.

People are retarded so I'm gonna vent.

As somebody who was harassed by police for a decade of his life, as a very white person w/ plenty of white friends who were around same social circle, witnessed everything first hand, harrassment, planted evidence, war w local police lol... anyway,

The race baiting is ridiculous. Kaepernick should be crucified. Lebron should be ashamed.

Take a pic of white cop kneeling on big black guys head... make it race war... smart internet, smart.

That happens to white, brown, yellow ppl all over America. Happens to 90 lb and 100 lb females too. Happens to 13 year old white kids.

It isn't always race black vs white thing. People need to be aware of culture they embrace, lifestyle they live, and environment they are around. So much $ spent trying to blow up this black ppl vs white cop narrative it could be spent on educating ppl, both sides, on how to properly interact w each other.

When comes to police there's more a war on the culture of hip hop then it is about skin color (most places, not talking backwater hick towns where Billy Bob and his uncle-cousin Jeb ran the village for last 50 yrs).

If you're dressed or look like "gangbangers" (google "crips, bloods, latin kings, ms13, etc) expect cops to perceive you poorly. Ever see a black man in a suit and tie get beat by the cops? Probably not that often, especially post 90's.

If you're in a community known for drugs, crime, and felons... surprise surprise the cops pull people over and harass/question them.

I got the "nig treatment" from police more than anybody I've ever seen or met. My juvenile mugshot has been online for almost 20 years (illegal for juvenile mugs to appear online) and I have rarely seen ppl on TV or film getting treated how I was treated growing up by law enforcement. I could write a book.

Granted I'm an exceptional case of stupid and reckless and I was what I was and am what I am, so despite all the wrongs and illegal shit done by LEO's, I wasn't exactly a pillar of good behavior. They had their reasons, I had mine. My interactions w/ officers have changed drastically post-25.

It makes me want to bash (my) head on wall when seeing how many ppl jumping on this Kaepernick now you know why we kneel shit.

If that dude was white... would you of made that post Lebron? Cuz it happens every single day to white people too.

Spirit message to Lebron - don't be an asshole and stop trying to turn ppl on the ppl that are paid by Gov. To protect your damn community. It ain't the Hamptons, it isn't Beverly Hills, it's not the rich white neighborhoods they have to be present in...

It's the "hoods" yall love so much w/ heaviest police influences and as much as ppl act like they dont want them there, it's those kind of ppl that usually need em there the most cuz they wouldn't survive without em.

I'm not against burning down buildings. Unlike the Brown case, this one making the herd movement is understandable and I'm all up to burning tires around police stations, gov buildings, city halls and etc. Thats where the problem is.

Now, burning stores and stealing 70 inch flats? LOL yeah that screams freedom all over!

EZJGfT0WsAAF_2B.png

ppl lost their minds. government allowing public terrorism instead of capping fools w/ the most painful non-lethal rounds possible baffles me.

It's just about de-escalating the situation at the moment. Right and wrong are practically irrelevant now.

Idiots on both sides are pouring gasoline onto the fire that is this situation.

It's just about de-escalating the situation at the moment. Right and wrong are practically irrelevant now.

America politics 101 is race baiting and trying to appeal to minority vote.

It's BS. Cop kneeling on dude has nothing to do with race. They been doing that to ppl of all colors, shapes, and sizes.

Dude didn't wanna get in the cop car. You know how many times an officer has proba ly dealt with some irrational eradic people who suddenly spaz when it comes time to load them up?

Terrible technique imo, but not racial. Something been going on forever.

I know 2 white ppl that have been shot and killed by cops. Neither of them made it past local news and they were on there for maybe a night.

If have problem w what an officer did, confront individual. If ppl try to turn into terrorists and torch your government buildings, same ones that pay ppl to protect your community, you deserve to be shot with something that hurts.

• Upvote 1

Government idiots for not sending in the cavalry on day 1.

Trump ain't wrong for his shoot the looters tweet. He is often a fucking idiot but imo seems like only feasible option would of been to squash the rebellion as it started.

You don't allow that shit. Especially from a bunch of fucking morons.

Round up the protestors start swapping out for some of these kids and people in ICE camps.

Got nothing better to do with your life then stand in the street today for some stranger you dont even know...

• Upvote 1

Breaks my heart. How many times do we have to see that an innocent black man's last words were "I can't breathe?"

Nothing against cops, I have a close friend who is in training right now. Doesn't mean that there isn't something horrifically wrong with the system. It would benefit everyone, cops alike, to address it. It's a shame, because rioting can be destructive. But I don't understand everyone saying they would respect peaceful protesting- I don't think that's true. Kaepernick kneeling was a form of peaceful protest, was it not?

Looting places of business is absurdism. My gut tells me that the looting is being done by people taking advantage of the riots rather than the people protesting, but what do I know? I'm not there. I'm just a college kid from Kansas, i'm not going to preach to anyone about how the world works. We've been lucky enough to have just protests, not looting and whatnot as far as I can tell. Trump ordered the National Guard to Kansas CIty this morning though, so we'll see how that affects the rest of us here.

If there's rioting in your area, please stay safe everyone.

Burn them all. THe social contract is a thin line and when you alienate power (or "rights"), there is no way to get any power back but by force. French people know this since the revolution and dont fuck around, they just burn shit up every time they think this thin line is beign crossed

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Breaks my heart. How many times do we have to see that an innocent black man's last words were "I can't breathe?"

Nothing against cops, I have a close friend who is in training right now. Doesn't mean that there isn't something horrifically wrong with the system. It would benefit everyone, cops alike, to address it. It's a shame, because rioting can be destructive. But I don't understand everyone saying they would respect peaceful protesting- I don't think that's true. Kaepernick kneeling was a form of peaceful protest, was it not?

Looting places of business is absurdism. My gut tells me that the looting is being done by people taking advantage of the riots rather than the people protesting, but what do I know? I'm not there. I'm just a college kid from Kansas, i'm not going to preach to anyone about how the world works. We've been lucky enough to have just protests, not looting and whatnot as far as I can tell. Trump ordered the National Guard to Kansas CIty this morning though, so we'll see how that affects the rest of us here.

If there's rioting in your area, please stay safe everyone.

This is the biggest issue with this. People keep bringing it to "how many times does a white cop have to do this to a black man" and that is some BS narrative. Instead of "Stop police brutality " it is "stop police brutality vs black people" and stupidity turns people against your movement or cause.

Cops do this to everybody of all shapes, sizes, and colors. You've given them a shit job w/ borderline minimal wage and the majority of the time they likely have to deal with BS or shit people. 99% of people's intereactions with officers go smoothly.

There are too many people in this country.

The government shouldn't look weak and allow this. There are masses of people who think they can resort to this now.

Mobs and masses of stupidity are exactly why Americans get a warboner when you want to "take our guns".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We don't know the full story though Rambo. Although I know for a fact that many police officers are racist and corruptI'm not ignorant enough to believe they all are. However people aren't necessarily affected by this event but alll of the reported minority police brutality deaths in the past combined. Of you want a murder to go unsolved well you know the end of that sentence. Again, All these rioters should mister up this energy to end the lockdown IMO, not to pillage their own communities.

We don't know the full story though Rambo. Although I know for a fact that many police officers are racist and corruptI'm not ignorant enough to believe they all are. However people aren't necessarily affected by this event but alll of the reported minority police brutality deaths in the past combined. Of you want a murder to go unsolved well you know the end of that sentence. Again, All these rioters should mister up this energy to end the lockdown IMO, not to pillage their own communities.

Sadly politicans push this agenda to secure votes from minorities.

Out of curiosity... we don't know the full story, applies to what exactly?

Because I feel like we do know the whole story.

• Upvote 1

I mean we don't know the police officer and why he did what he did. Some people always jump to the conclusion that the cop is racist, they could also have PTSD or are mentally unstable and that is why incidents like this happen. He could have immobilized him or tazed him but he put his whole bodyweight on him. I'm libertarian btw. (Fiscally liberal) (fiscally conservative)

It's bad technique that cops have been using forever.

Cop was wrong for that. Unnecessary. Shouldn't of been used to start a race baiting war though, or a war on police.

Let's show videos of black people committing crimes against non-blacks and after about 1 week of 24 hour reruns on these incidents we can then march into their community and burn shit down and act like terrorist.

It's manipulative and social media throws fuel on the fire.

• Upvote 3