ITFL - International Team Fighting League

shortfuse122829

Verba has given us the extra motivation with his ugly manipulation ploys. 3-2 aces trust me

:D

I wonder if you really believe that... i don't think so.

4-1 Team K, Voda is going down, bud!

Edit: I originally picked two instead of one match by mistake... and second match indeed was Voda vs Ravia, some people may remember.

Hell's Balls vs Misfits

1. Dirk Diggler v Greco Roman Diggler makes his ITFL debut against sophmore Greco Roman. Roman lost his inaugural ITFL match last round, but showed some skills that could make him a dangerous opponent. Diggler is a top level striker, if the fight stays standing he will have his way with Roman. Roman will sell out in his efforts to get this fight down. In an upset I'm going with Roman by decision.

2. Karl Thomas v Levi James Another fight were the HB fighter will be desperate to ground the fight. James has shown that he is tough and has some solid ground skills. Thomas is the better striker and desperate for a win, dropping the last two in the tourney. Thomas looks to have an edge in all facets of the game except submission grappling. If he can keep it standing he should have a fairly easy win. Thomas by decision.

3. Bam Boon I v Artie Lange If Artie Lange stops complaining, he can really do something in the tourney. This round he is matched up against the similarly skilled Bam Boon. Lange has experienced a little more success so far, but there is very little to differentiate between the two fighters. I expect to see two sluggers trading at range here. Boon has a little more reach, that's the main difference I see. I'm going with Boon keeping range and winning by KO.

4. Garrick Ballantyne v Jax Teller Ballantyne is in desperate need of a win. He has yet to fondle lady victory here in the ITFL. Teller has gotten on track and won his last two scraps by decision. Teller will be looking for the crack in Ballantyne's jaw that makes it easy for him to go night-night. Teller by KO.

5. Dakota Royer v Pete Damato Two fighters with big time power and questionable chins square up here. Royer has found a surprising level of success. He has won his past two in ITFL. Damato is looking to prove he still has what it takes. Every one should keep their eyes peeled in this one. It might not last long as both of these guys are skilled at putting their opponents to sleep. The long career lay-off for Damato has really killed his skills so I have to give the edge to Royer. Royer by KO.

Reaper vs Syndicate(coming later)

1. Dragon Slayer v Sir Jecht Sir Jecht makes his debut here for Syndicate. He takes on the impressive youngster Dragon Slayer. Jecht is a straight beast on the ground, but Slayer will have a sizable advantage standing. The winner will be whoever dictates position early on I think. All three of Jechts losses have come by KO, so I'm think Slayer stays standing long enough to get the KO.

2. Thomas Billington v Latka Gravas Two veterans square off here in a bit of a grudgematch/cuddle party. Gravas is a great striker, but he doesn't have power or finishing insticts. Billington loves the ground, he will be looking for a takedown early and often. Really tough call here, both fighters have a clear path to victory. I am going with Billington working the fight to the ground and riding top position to a decision victory.

3. Tweedle Dee v Dennis Wise The ITFL's marquee matchup this week sees Dee take on Wise. Wise told the media that since he has faced a near constant stream of grapplers in ITFL that he feels ready for the fierce GnP of Dee. Dee has surged up the leader-boards and is a definite favorite to take home individual glory. Really hard to pick a winner here, I'm going to go with Wise by decision because he is my fighter and I think I'm great.

4. Frank Esposito v Sergiy Sklyar The Gypsy takes on Sergiy Sklyar in what could be the deciding match this week. Sklyar is another scary grappler for team Syndicate. He got his first lost last round against sub ace Constantine Barca. Esposito really needs to keep this fight upright. His lack of intelligence has caused him to tap quickly and often. I think Sklyar wins this by KO, likely from cuts.

5. Dan Leighty v Boy Bubby Big step up for Boy Bubby this week. The incorrigible ragamuffin will have his hands full with Dan Leighty. Leighty is looking to rebound off of his first ITFL loss last round. On paper he has an edge most anywhere this fight takes place. The KO power of neither Leighty or Bubby is in question. I see this one being a bit of a barn burner with a late finish. I'm going to have to go with Leighty by KO.

So verba. 4-1 huh? U got voda loosin. So who of your guys do you think will disgrace himself and loose to the worthless aces? :)

It was more an act of hospitality that i gave you the one win, after i tried to lure you in with my foulish and cheap tricks, i did not want to look like the total dick predicting a sweep.

Nah, it's a close round, but yeah i have good faith in my boys and see us winning 4-1 or 3-2 cause they got some serious fu, but with no special easy win/sure loss in mind.

LOL, the truth is none of us helped Roger with his picks because when Beck, Royer and Geralt of Ravia were asked who they wanted to fight all 3 said Voda

Me and Umberts got into an argument , because we both wanted to fight Voda. :) Everyone wanted a crack at him

I'm hoping for a clean sweep for Misfits

It was close to a sweep! Nice job this round MisFits. Lange was able to bounce back from two tough losses and is now poised to win this whole fucking thing!!!

Convicted 5 - 0 TFP.

That was Swansong was so scared to fight Hopkins he never even showed up. Mitchell nearly got his second KO, which would have been the icing on the cake. Lightfoot and Fury remain undefeated in the tourney. Wentz errr well Wentz was Wentz and decided to fight tonight. Guy is a bit slow nearly got himself knocked out shooting into that low kick which the commentators thought was a high kick.

Tito Hopkins is now removed from the tourney. Sadly father time has caught up to him. Stanley Burrell of the house of Hammertime shall enter in his place as soon as the Cage Wars Hilo owner Cliff Biff releases him (Been trying to get him released for nearly 3 weeks now)

I also believe it puts us top of the table with JLP's team losing. No idea which team we fight next week though should be entertaining either way.

Really sorry to everyone, I don't know why I picked travel to St Pete instead of London, I guess I've gotten so used to private jetting there for NGF fights, I just really screwed that one up.