God is real or not?

s3raphim

i actually thought this thread would be interesting but he has turned it into a joke -- he creates the thread and ask but cant accept anyone elses thoughts or beliefs -- then says he can prove he is right but shows a couple of scientific theories which doesnt even state or show there is a god -- but says use logic -- well not much of anything in the bible is logical really but he just spins back to creation -- what a joke

• Upvote 2

something cannot come from nothing. and it has been proven that the universe had a beginning because of the recently discovered expansion rate.

the cosmological constants are so unimagineably precise that from the big bang everything cant happen by chance

imagine a lottery container with billions of black balls and the one white ball has to come out. thats how precise the creation was.

The cosmological constant couldn't be much different. If the energy density of the universe were too much more or less, you wouldn't be here to write about it. God or no god. This isn't evidence that god directed the constants, just that this is how our universe is.

To use your analogy, a white ball means it's possible for humans to exist. If you're a human investigating the universe, don't be surprised to find a "white ball" result.

The cosmological constant couldn't be much different. If the energy density of the universe were too much more or less, you wouldn't be here to write about it. God or no god. This isn't evidence that god directed the constants, just that this is how our universe is.

To use your analogy, a white ball means it's possible for humans to exist. If you're a human investigating the universe, don't be surprised to find a "white ball" result.

you need to watch this.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UpIiIaC4kRA

i actually thought this thread would be interesting but he has turned it into a joke -- he creates the thread and ask but cant accept anyone elses thoughts or beliefs -- then says he can prove he is right but shows a couple of scientific theories which doesnt even state or show there is a god -- but says use logic -- well not much of anything in the bible is logical really but he just spins back to creation -- what a joke

you just ignored what scientists said?

Oh dear, get ready for a war. This is gonna be interesting :D

Forget the word interesting, this thread is shit and not even worth your time reading. People keep trying to explain its about faith... But people continue anyway. You have your opinion, thank you for that. Now lets hear other peoples :)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UpIiIaC4kRA

is it so hard to understand this that you cant stay on this topic?

is it so hard to understand that isnt proof -- you keep saying the same crap over and over -- that is theory of that scientist -- and yes i do ignore some scientist cause not all of them are correct in their theories

so what about the other plants and galaxies were those failed fine tuning experiments -- lmao

they've been attacking my faith from the beginning, asking questions saying i need to convince them and when i present answers with articles that quotes nobel-prize-winning scientists, they completely ignore it and keep attacking.

no not really you started this thread and then started trying to force your views on everyone that disagreed with you or had other thoughts -- its actually just the opposite of what your claiming

So, what do you think?

also william lane craig is no nobel prize winning scientist -- he isnt even a scientist period

is it so hard to understand that isnt proof -- you keep saying the same crap over and over -- that is theory of that scientist -- and yes i do ignore some scientist cause not all of them are correct in their theories

so what about the other plants and galaxies were those failed fine tuning experiments -- lmao

you didn't understand, they said if just change one constant like the rate of expansion for just a little decimal point, the universe itself will not form.