Hardcore - Official Smack Talk Thread

Bleakardor

Does anyone even read these forums anymore? I'm trying to justify spending several hours a week on putting content here when It appears only 2 people ever read this shit. If the forums are dead, and you guys don't really care about the write-ups or if my writing is just that bad (which it probably is lol) then I'm just going to save my time and stop writing these damn things. I do it for you guys, not for me. So if nobody is reading them, I'm done wasting my time writing them. So let me know guys if I should keep this up, because it's a huge time sink and I only do it for you guys.

In all fairness, I tend to only read previews/reviews when either one of my guys is in it, or if it is a really elite fight that I am curious about.

That does not take away that I find an org with previews and/or reviews to have an advantage over their competitors.

The forums tend to be calm and there sure is a logic reason for that, but that has nothing to do with you or your org.

So keep up the great work, but do not burn yourself out by doing so, because then it is not worth it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

In all fairness, I tend to only read previews/reviews when either one of my guys is in it, or if it is a really elite fight that I am curious about.

That does not take away that I find an org with previews and/or reviews to have an advantage over their competitors.

The forums tend to be calm and there sure is a logic reason for that, but that has nothing to do with you or your org.

So keep up the great work, but do not burn yourself out by doing so, because then it is not worth it.

Very well said

Hey, the owner doesn't always agree with Harley. He picks based on what he sees at the gym, I tend to look more at management and fighting styles and trends.

Marcello "Hurricane" Sosa

10-1-1 (3-0 HFC)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20200219184206Belt.png

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15969194468015.jpg

"I woulda knocked out homie again if there wasn't a big logo of a dude blowin' a dude in the middle of the cage."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1597198674HFCLogo_WhiteBG.png

(never change or pick against Sosa)

HFC 35 Review

Hey guys, great set of fights tonight, some great finishes, and some great fights all around. We had submissions, KO's, TKO's, decisions, and even a fight that was completely one sided until late in the last round where it just goes to show that a striker can land that devastating shot at any time and turn the tide of a fight!

Of the Night awards!

Fight: Tonissaar vs Murphy

KO: Gregory Motts

Sub: Rafaelo Gracie

Motts Def Piano via KO 2:05 round 1

He didn't do it! Don Piano didn't KO Motts in under 1 minute! Harley finally had it right! Oh wait, no he didn't.. He was right about the fact that Piano wouldn't get Motts in under 1 minute, but he didn't see Motts putting Piano to sleep in just over 2 minutes.

Motts came out aggressive and stood his ground toe to toe with a recently devastating striker and he was the one standing when it was all over. Motts has taken out some tough competition of late, with victories over Ken Jiro and now Don Piano, he has to be looking towards the future, and a shot at some gold around his waist.

Kocack Def Camoran via Unanimous Decision

In one of our more entertaining fights of the night, and a very close one at that, Kocak put on a repeat performance against Camoran and got the exact same result. I'm not sure if Camoran switched up his tactics, or perhaps thought the last judges were wrong and wanted a second opinion, but this fight pretty much went down the same way. These two guys should be bunk mates for a month leading up to a potential 3rd fight, maybe then we'd see a little different action. Great job by Kocak, he won the fight he should have, but somehow I expected to see something a little different from Camoran. But anyone who can go toe to toe with Kocak for a full fight is a tough son of a bitch, and will always have his shots in the HFC.

Sosa Def Soldic via Unanimous Decision

In what would have been a main event, given a little more time for the fans to appreciate these two fighters, we had a championship fight that was our runner up for fight of the night honors. Sosa came in on a tear and confident as one can possibly be. The champ, on top of the world, and facing off against a fighter he has already defeated in his career. Many, including Harley Blaze, thought that Soldic has a good shot to shock the world with an upset victory tonight, but Sosa was not about that.

He made it very clear he was going to win, and that he was not happy with the official pick of Soldic upsetting him. He looked right at Harley Blaze ringside as they raised his hands with the words echoing through the roar of the crowd... "Anndddd sstttiiiiiilllll H F C Featherweight Champion of the world, Marcellooooooo Sooooossaaaaaaaa!!!!!"

Tonissaar Def Murphy via TKO (Strikes) 4:57 round 3

What a fight, what a fight, holy hell what a fight! Murphy was dominating this fight from the start. He and Tonissaar went toe to toe and threw and beat the living shit out of each other every second of every round of this fight! Murphy took the first round, and appeared to have taken the second round as well, and the third round was going his way too, for the most part. We get down to the final seconds, Harley is already saying the fight is over, that Tonissaar needed to finish the fight to win or Murphy was going to take it with the judges. Harley takes off his mic, clearly upset at getting his pick wrong, and then BOOM! The unthinkable happens. Probably good that Harley had his headset off, because he said a few words that would of had to been edited off air. The crowd went nuts, we were inside the final 10 seconds of the fight, Murphy is casually playing out the seconds knowing he has win this via decision, when Tonissaar caught Murphy with a big hook and dropped him. He followed him down, raining strikes, and got the TKO victory with only 3 seconds left in the fight! The crowd loved it, gave the fight a perfect rating score, and ladies and gentlemen, you have your Fight of the Night!

Volto Def Howlett via Submission (Guillotine) 3:41 round 1

Harley thought Howlett would walk away with this one, but Volto had other plans. Howlett kept taking the fight into the clinch, as we expected, but Volto did well to find ways out of it. Howlett worked a few knees and an elbow in while in the clinch, but was otherwise inefective. From range, Volto looked like the better striker, but when the fight went to the ground, volot wasted no time working his BJJ and locked in a Guillotine in the tail end of the first round for the submission victory.

Nofud Def Dickinson via Unanimous Decision

Another fight that went the distance, Nofud found a way to defy Harley's prediction and took Dickinson the distance and pulled off the win. A very close victory, but one Nofud will take as it brings him above .500 in wins, and was against a veteran opponent in Dickinson. Dickinson will take this loss with a grain of sand and be back to set things strait.

From range, both were fairly matched even though Nofud was the more aggressive striker. Neither were able to do much damage, and in the clinch, Dickinson was the more aggressive fighter, but Nofud found his target with more frequency. The judges, after waking from their nap, gave the victory to Nofud. Maybe because they thought it was a typo and his name was Nofun? Because the ratings didn't suggest they had fun watching this one.

Gracie Def Hooker via Submission (Kimura) 3:55 round 1

Gracie won submission of the night here for an impressive victory over Leon Hooker. It had nothing to do with it being a quick victory, nor that he was an underdog, or even that he used two previous submissions to lock in the third. He won this honor because he made his opponent scream out in pain, and that's Hardcore! I don't care who you are! Great submission victory, and we look forward to seeing the Gracie name and BJJ showing some skill in the future here at HFC.

Furry Def Holloway via TKO (Strikes) :13 round 3

This fight was like arm wrestling, but with full bodies. It was something that looked like it could have come strait out of the TWGC. Sure, Furry managed to throw a few punches, but from standing, he was 100% accurate with everything he did. 3/3 striking, 1/1 combo, 2/2 takedowns.. on the ground, he was equally impressive.. 58/58 GnP 4/6 improving positions (you better work on those transition skills, slacker!) and through he was 0/3 in submission attempts, it was a beautiful and unorthodox way to set up some excellent GnP.

With the ground game boring him, Furry decided that he was going to do something different as they started the third. He was going to take this TWGC match and decided to flip it to a KT match and came out like a man possessed. I don't know if it was an adjustment in the corner, or if he just decided enough was enough, but Holloway was caught off guard and this fight was over within 13 seconds of the bell. Excellent job by Furry!

Kosmanov Def Mustacho via TKO(Strikes) 3:19 round 1

Ha! Harley was wrong again! The Russian came in and took care of business. He must have been pissed off at the joke that Harley talked Mustacho into doing.. he should know though.. you never pour out a Russians bottle of Vodka and replace it with cheap roadside Tequila. Kosmanov was very upset about something, and I can imagine that's what it was. However, if he hasn't found out yet, I sure hope that Mustacho was able to get out of the arena before he did..

The Russian handled business.. See opponent, hit opponent, put opponent on ground, hit opponent until ref makes him stop. Say thank you for Mother Russia and then kiss the pretty girl. He ran the script and dominated this fight in a likes that we've not seen here in HFC very often. Kosmanov never got hit, kicked, pinched, nothing.. Mustacho scored zero points in this one, and Harley picked him to win? I think Harley needs a new weed dealer..

Absame Def Ryokale via Submission (Triangle) 2:44 round 3

Our first fight of the night set the tone for the event. Not an exciting fight, but an exciting finish half way through the final round. We always love our finishes, so always good to see the opening fight end with a finish.

This was a very slow paced fight, not much action.. more of a dance between these guys trying to get the fight to where they wanted. Ryokale only managed 1 of 5 takedowns but 3 of 7 clinches were effective. From the clinch, again he was only able to get 1 of 3 takedowns. The problem was, when he was on the ground, he was unable to do anything at all, and Absame decided he was going to keep running through different submissions until Ryokale slipped up, and it worked to perfection as Absame walks away with the victory half way through the third with a Triangle submission.

Thanks for tuning in Hardcore fans! We look forward to bringing you another event of amazing fights next weekend, so tune in for HFC 36 on Saturday, live from New York!
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

x5dhsPn.jpg

BoyFhza.jpg

On the cusp of the top 10
11. Bryan Fury
12. Juan Corona
13. Bilal Vinsson
xzulv25.jpg
On the cusp of top 10
11. Wulfgang Bleak (6-4)
12. Michail Karnov (5-3)
13. Johnny Winkleman (5-1)
14. Josephus Miller (3-1)
HuJDlGz.png
No Change
D9WmTDM.jpg
On the cusp of top 10
11. Gunner Larsson (12-6)
12. Rooga Chooga (7-4)
13. Sabotage Rex (6-3)
14. Shamus Murphy (6-3)
OFqN3Fa.jpg

Ivan Izquierdo is the F&B 205 Champ and will be the first challenger for the 205 belt after the tournament plays out.

On the cusp of top 10

11. Dro Qanar (8-4)
12. Xmus Jaxon Flaxon Waxon (8-5)
13. Juan De Souza (9-7)
14. Jonathan Boaler (13-7)
15. Jaycen Solo (8-6)
gPTKzOK.jpg
On the cusp of top 10
11. Horgen Stein (7-5-1)
12. Tiago Da Costa (9-6)
13. Tuomas Jukola (4-3)
ZOs9O39.jpg
On the cusp of top 10
11. Bane Darwin (6-4)
12. Li Qiang (9-6)
13. Lord Sebastian Mountbatten Dillinger (5-5)
  • Upvote 7

Great write ups as always, personally I think people get used to reading them and expect to see them regularly,not knowing how much time and effort is required. By the previous comments from other members, it's obvious that the write ups are much appreciated and don't go unnoticed.

The org has done a brilliant job of this since it took over madness. ;)

• Upvote 3

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15897320126752.png

Harley Blaze

"Hey Blazers! I've heard some behind closed door talks of a potential super fight between our HW Champ Boris Krylov and SHW Champ Massive Wanker are underway. Nothing official yet, but this could be one hell of a fight! Massive Wanker already is taking on one of the best 265lb fighters coming up this weekend, and his camp is very confident going into this fight. Big things for a big, big man!"

• Upvote 2

HFC 36 - Wanker vs Bronstein

New York Liberty Dome

29 August 2020

Sponsor: Threads of HARDCORE

Bookmaker: Syndicate Bets

Welcome to HFC 36, the largest and most anticipated fight in HFC history headlines this event, and I can't wait to jump into the action of this one! Massive Wanker headlines this event taking on F&B champ Lev Davidovitch Bronstein who dethroned Motts for the bet in F&B.

Slingin and Woods square off to determine who's going to step into the cage to fight for the belt in their next fight. Ford and Moxley square off in a contenders match, this card is absolutely stacked!

Massive Wanker (10-0) vs Lev Davidovitch Bronstein (11-3)

Main Event

Super Heavyweight Title Bout

Wanker

What can we say that hasn't already been said about Wanker? The man is a beast, he's massive, and he can win from anywhere. If you like standing toe to toe with a train, go ahead and let him KO you. If you manage to take him down, good luck trying to move him before he submits you. If he falls on top of you, well, I hope you have good insurance. This man just keeps winning, and he doesn't flinch at anyone who steps into the cage with him.

Simply an outstanding striker, Wanker has finished 3 of his fights via KO, but his bread and butter is when he gets the fight to the ground. Opponents don't know how to handle that size and strength on the ground, and nobody expects a man that massive to be so quick. With exceptional wrestling and a brown belt to round out his game, it's no wonder opponents struggle with this massive Wanker.

Wanker will be accompanied cage-side by manager Valentine's Ass, representing The GBU.

Bronstein

Scoring possibly the upset of the year over in F&B when he took out champion Jeremy Motts, Lev has quickly become the focus of attention for many MMA fans. His last loss came to Chief Red Eagle back when Eagle defended his belt. Later, Eagle lost the belt to Motts, who then lost it to Lev. Lev has bounced back in a big way, and with F&B closing their doors, he will need to establish himself here in HFC.

He will be competing at the Heavyweight division in HFC, but has booked a fight against Wanker in what can only be called a super fight for the 350k bracket. Riding a 4 fight win streak, he'll need to have a solid gameplan to handle the challenge at hand that's known as Massive Wanker.

When standing, Lev is a competent striker, nothing compared to the skills of Wanker, so we can expect Lev to want to take this fight to the ground where he actually stacks up to Wanker. His Sensational wrestling is slightly better than that of Wanker, and he matches up with Wanker with a brown belt.

Bronstein will be accompanied cage-side by manager Consuelo Ramamail, representing himself.

Blaze

Wow, just wow! I have been so looking forward to this fight. I think this has the makings of a great one, but honestly, I don't think anyone out there aside from possibly manager Consuelo Ramamail things Lev has a chance here. On the bright side, it's not for the title, but a win here for Lev would put a giant target on his back and inform Krylov that he's got a new contender at the top of the 265. But Krylov is already clambering over this fight, surely to be sitting cage side watching as he looks ahead at his shot at the great Massive Wanker.

Prediction: Wanker wins via KO (Punch) in round 1

Slash Slingin (11-3) vs Sha'quan Woods (7-2)

Co-Main Event

Welterweight Contender Bout

Slinging

What a crazy turn of events we've had in the 170 division. Slash was the champ, and looked like he was poised to stay that way for some time after his huge win over HFC legend Samuel Rodrigues. In an unfortunate turn of events, Slash lost his belt in the following fight against MTK. In his chance to bounce back, he was caught in a Guillotine by Luis Pinto giving him his first ever back to back losses. At that point, he and manager Hei Long King parted ways and now Slash will be taking the cage again under new manager Randall McSweeny.

Much like Lev in the above fight, Slash is only a competent striker, focusing his efforts on his ground training where he excels with exceptional wrestling and holding a brown belt. He has finished one of his fights via TKO, but 8 of them via submission, which is obviously his bread and butter and gameplan here against Woods.

Slash will be accompanied cage-side by manager Randall McSweeny, representing Naughtly Crew.

Woods

Woods comes back to the HFC after a brief stint to train. Many would argue that it wasn't training he was focused on, but that young super model he was smashing that he stole from Your Sweet Destruction. I don't know if that's still going on, but I guess Woods got his rocks off and is now ready to turn someones lights off.

This is going to be a very interesting fight, because Woods has a huge advantage in the striking game with his exceptional boxing and remarkable Muay Thai, and matches up with Slash with his exceptional wrestling. The only place he gives up the edge in skills is this purple belt compared to Slash's brown.

Woods will be accompanied cage-side by manager Clubber Winger, representing Limitless.

Blaze

This is going to be one hell of a fight, or at least it could be. If this fight goes to the ground, Woods has the tools to defend against Slingin. But If he can't get the fight to the ground, he will be completely outmatched standing with Woods. I just see too many ways for Woods to win this fight, and only one prayer for Slingin.

Prediction: Woods wins via TKO in round 2.

Dre Battle (3-1) vs Harry Olsen (10-4)

Welterweight Bout

Battle

Dre Battle comes into this fight riding a 2 fight win streak, and facing the most experienced fighter to date of his short career. He's very well trained and comes into the fight with exceptional striking, and sensational wrestling. His only "weakness" would be his purple belt, but you have to be able to get him on the ground to have a shot at even calling that a weakness. Battle is slowly working his way up through the rankings, and shows no signs of slowing down. A win here over the veteran Olsen could poise him to be knocking on the door of a being considered a contender.

Battle will be accompanied cage-side by manager Chris Karter, representing Convicted Inc.

Olsen

Olsen has been a staple of success in his career, posting 10 wins in the HFC is an accomplishment all of it's own. Since joining up with new manager Stig Zapp, he is 3-1 with his only loss to current champ Dos Anjos. Impressive wins over Sabotage Rex and Baruto Tonissaar in his last two bouts show that Olsen is far from done, and will give Battle all he can handle and then some.

Olsen has exceptional Muay Thai, and some strong boxing to go with it, but is only a superb wrestler, giving that edge up to Battle. He also holds a purple belt, so do not expect these two to end up going to the ground.

Olsen will be accompanied cage-side by manager Stig Zapp, representing Syndicate.

Blaze

This may be the fight of the night, ladies and gentlemen! This fight will stay standing, and these two will beat the hell out of each other. Someone is going to bleed, someone is going to have an eye swollen shut, and both are likely to get puffy eared by the end of this fight. I can't wait to watch this one, but due to the COVID shit, I'm definitely going to be wearing a face shield cage-side because I don't want any of their blood splatter on me...

This is a very tough one, but I have to give the edge to Dre Battle. He doesn't have the experience that Olsen does, but he just matches up against him well and has an edge in striking and clinch, so I'll be looking to him to finish via one of those methods. Maybe if he wins this fight he can get caught up on his child support...

Prediction: Dre Battle wins via Decision (Unanimous)

Ed Ford (5-2) vs Georges Moxley (7-3)

Lightweight Bout

Ford

Ed Ford is a rising start in the HFC. Since teaming up with manager Andy Down, Ford has been unstoppable. In his three fights in the HFC, Ford has KO'd Vaiduoklis, Sandoval, and Morales to win three strait. He's in a contender fight in this one against Moxley to earn a shot at the champ in his very next bout! If Ford wins this one against a very talented Moxley, he will be at the head of the line for the belt.

Ford is a wonderful boxer, but a sensational Muay Thai artist. Devastating striking from those skills is only enhanced by his remarkable wrestling which he uses mostly for takedown defense and clinch. Should the fight go to the ground, his wrestling and purple belt will help him fend off any attacks until he can get back to standing again.

Ford will be accompanied cage-side by manager Andy Down, representing Naughtly Crew.

Moxley

Did I mention Ford was a devastating striker? Well, let me introduce you to Georges Moxley. This man is possibly the best boxer in the entire HFC. He's an elite boxer and exceptional Muay Thai artist, making him one of the most lethal strikers in HFC history. Interestingly enough, he's only got 3 KO's under his belt, but has also found a way to win on the ground with 3 submission victories that he was able to post using his wonderful wrestling but mainly his brown belt.

Moxley did lose his last outing in a title fight against Gorgon Patriot, and will be looking to bounce back in the win column in this one to remain as a top contender and not give his spot up to Ford.

Moxley will be accompanied cage-side by manager Blake Phoenix, representing Legion of Doom.

Blaze

Holy shit, this is going to be a war! Ford has no lack of confidence as he looks ahead to his title shot, but Moxley is a damned beast! I don't know who's going to win this one, I don't want to pick. We have two great managers going at it with two outstanding young fighters. These two will be at the top for a long time to come, and there's no doubt that at least one of these guys will hoist that championship gold at least once in their HFC career. Ford's my boy, I would love to be at his after party because that man knows how to get down and part, but if I were a betting man, which I am, I'd have to put my money on Moxley.

Prediction: Moxley wins via submission (Triangle)

Undercards: (To Be Continued)

Dillon Van Barle (6-2) vs Miguel Duarte (1-2)

Nick Rodriguez (4-0) vs Jim Fox (5-6)

Samson Komua (2-2) vs Simeoni Jukola (6-3)

Akhmedov Nurmagedov (4-1) vs Jaska Lahti (2-4)

John Smith (3-2) vs Samir Mourani (5-6)

Tali Ihantala (0-2) vs Johan Joestar (2-2)

• Upvote 6

HFC 36 - Wanker vs Bronstein

Ed Ford (5-2) vs Georges Moxley (7-3)
Lightweight Bout
Ford
Ed Ford is a rising start in the HFC. Since teaming up with manager Andy Down, Ford has been unstoppable. In his three fights in the HFC, Ford has KO'd Vaiduoklis, Sandoval, and Morales to win three strait. He's in a contender fight in this one against Moxley to earn a shot at the champ in his very next bout! If Ford wins this one against a very talented Moxley, he will be at the head of the line for the belt.
Ford is a wonderful boxer, but a sensational Muay Thai artist. Devastating striking from those skills is only enhanced by his remarkable wrestling which he uses mostly for takedown defense and clinch. Should the fight go to the ground, his wrestling and purple belt will help him fend off any attacks until he can get back to standing again.
Ford will be accompanied cage-side by manager Andy Down, representing Naughtly Crew.
Blaze
Holy shit, this is going to be a war! Ford has no lack of confidence as he looks ahead to his title shot, but Moxley is a damned beast! I don't know who's going to win this one, I don't want to pick. We have two great managers going at it with two outstanding young fighters. These two will be at the top for a long time to come, and there's no doubt that at least one of these guys will hoist that championship gold at least once in their HFC career. Ford's my boy, I would love to be at his after party because that man knows how to get down and part, but if I were a betting man, which I am, I'd have to put my money on Moxley.
Prediction: Moxley wins via submission (Triangle)

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15750734393923.jpg

'Eh don't worry boss, even though you didnt pick me, I'll still let you come party with me after I knock this fool out in the first'

• Upvote 3

Holy shit, what a great fight! Gratz on the win man, Lev ain't no joke. Can't wait to see him taking on the Heavyweight division.

#6 weight class

Top 100 P4P

HFC's highest ranked P4P fighter on the roster. We are honored to have you on board.

I will get a review put up tomorrow. Not going to try to rush anything tonight as i'm busy anyway. So if anyone has a fighter or manager comment about the fight/card, let me know and I will get it worked into the review tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

We will be adding 1-2 events per month in a new series. These cards are primarily for fighters who are lower in the division and/or lower hyped and don't get fights as often as some of the bigger names. A series to give those guys a chance to shine and work their way into more fights on the big cards.

Soo... Welcome to...

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1598777685Untitled11.jpg

As a way to entice the managers, we will be adding a few extra perks/awards into the fights.

• First Blood - Fighter who draws blood on his opponent fastest from starting bell. (1 awards per event) 5k
  • Fastest Finish - Fastest finish by any means. (1 award per event) 5k

We will be keeping a tab on these awards for this Speed Brawls series. At the end of each year (12/31) we will tally the total awards. Speed Brawls will reset each year for a new tally.

• The Fighter with the most of each award will be given a 50k bonus.
  • The Manager with the most combined wins on the Speed Brawls series will be given a 50k bonus.
  • Upvote 6

Lev Davidovitch Bronstein is the only fighter to take Wanker into the 4th round and he's done it twice now.

Wanker: 11 fights, 11 finishes, 11 wins.

Everyone knows that Massive Wanker has a BIG HEART and is DETERMINED, but having just survived 3 1/2 rounds of Bronstein GnP, I'd say Wanker also has a TITANIUM CHIN.

• Upvote 1