Paddy 360° Mcgillicutty

bjornmma1

16 minutes ago, Mannetosen said:

Fortunately, Three of Five is gonna kick your ass all over the cage, so that's nice I suppose.

15848838896471.jpg
Paddy "360°" Mcgillicutty

That is possible, but no concern to me. 

I am no chicken like you. 

If I become champ, I will defend against anyone they set met up against. I won't be making any bullshit stipulations to protect my scared little ass, nor will I make excuses for a loss. You win some, you lose some, but a champ must defend. Pussy. 

You are no champion-material. You handpick your challengers or otherwise you decline the title defense. Pussy. 

It is a shame that you are such a pussy, as me vs Panic would have been a good fun challenge. 

• Downvote 2

Just now, bjornmma1 said:

15848838896471.jpg

That is possible, but no concern to me. 

I am no chicken like you. 

If I become champ, I will defend against anyone they set met up against. I won't be making any bullshit stipulations to protect my scared little ass, nor will I make excuses for a loss. You win some, you lose some, but a champ must defend. Pussy. 

You do realize you've made 'bullshit stipulations' for your entire career, right?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Mannetosen said:

You'll probably get there eventually, don't worry about it. Your career is still young.

15848838896471.jpg

You can already proudly wear the coward-badge on your shoulder. I never will. 

Refusing to defend your title is the lowest of all lows. Coward. 

Title fight already booked an accepted by parties, as is the way to go. 

• Downvote 2

2 hours ago, popart said:

Did Panic really get stripped??

15848838896471.jpg

Yep, most certainly. 
The coward refused to defend his belt against the challenger (me) that he was offered by the org owner.
One of the most simple rules in the business is that no matter how much of a coward you are, when being a champ, you defend without any bitching. He was unable to do so, too scared, too stupid.... who knows, who cares? 

I got offered a new title fight and accepted, as did my opponent right away. 
Whoever wins, me or Three of Five, will defend the belt in style against the next challenger. 
We have dignity and pride, two things Panic and his manager have never head of.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

what challenger?  that division is super shallow and the org seems to be going down the drain anyways.

I understand giving prospects time to train but you could have accomplished that by not signing him to any org and simply reaching out to managers for 1-fight deals instead of hurting entire active divisions.

this "best of both evils" is a huge problem with the game at so many levels. 

everybody knows Skenoj is pumping hype to a few select managers but we let it fly because nobody else wants to take care of Tycoon Times. 

Butch booting me from LOM tourney after begging me to captain a team wasted 2 months of a prospect time but Butch writes detailed articles so mods went in and erased all my posts and did everything to keep that Karen happy so he would not quit the game. 

But eventually your shenanigans hurt the player base more than they help. 

We are also seeing a cancel culture the type we have not seen since King Kendrick and Grant Brophy , this place was in shambles when I started playing mostly because Mike manages his game on auto pilot and when a bad culture settles in it takes me hundreds of arse beatings to set it right. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

I just deleted my comment to avoid dredging up the past, but man.. this is just crazy.  You got booted from LOM tournament for going ape shit after realizing you failed to read the details in something BEFORE you set your teams fighter up to lose.

Bjorn isn't ruining the game, or that org.  The org owner can easily avoid that drama by releasing Paddy if he though he was cheating or sitting too long.  Truth is, all org owners want their fighters to hype up, it's good for business.  Bjorn didn't break any rules, you just appear upset that you didn't think about it first.

In FARTMMA, would you have allowed a champ to refuse title defenses and just sit there?  Or are you being a hypocrite right now?

• Upvote 3

ape shit? 

i wasn't the only one commenting, karter commented too.  and for your information my guy accepted the fight so Butch booted me just because it was the only way that soft coward gets to me in this game or any reality.

In FARTMMA we wouldn't get to this point , Paddy would have had to fight 6-7 times by now along with his peers. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Bleakardor said:

I just deleted my comment to avoid dredging up the past, but man.. this is just crazy.  You got booted from LOM tournament for going ape shit after realizing you failed to read the details in something BEFORE you set your teams fighter up to lose.

Bjorn isn't ruining the game, or that org.  The org owner can easily avoid that drama by releasing Paddy if he though he was cheating or sitting too long.  Truth is, all org owners want their fighters to hype up, it's good for business.  Bjorn didn't break any rules, you just appear upset that you didn't think about it first.

In FARTMMA, would you have allowed a champ to refuse title defenses and just sit there?  Or are you being a hypocrite right now?

15848838896471.jpg

My two cents if I may, don't waste your time on Camara. 
Don't we all know by know that he is one of the best known multis in the game and still manages to suck? 

Back to the topic on hand. Champs must defend their belt against the challenger put in front of them by the org.
If they don't, then they have no right to be holding a belt. 
If it would be a total mismatch, one could possibly talk to the org owner and see what they say, but when skills and hype/pop match as well as was the case here, you have to a be serious coward like Manne to not defend the belt.

PS: Panic, I'll buy you suspenders for Eastern, to keep your big boy pants up in the future. 
If you ever get those.

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Bleakardor said:

.  Truth is, all org owners want their fighters to hype up, it's good for business. 

dumbest comment I have read in ages , really showcases your low IQ 

1- this division just lost their top 2 contenders in that division, both managed by Manuel. 

2- also the org is showing at 78% satisfaction rating and no it's not from Manu because his fighters are already out of the org. 

3- this ID is looong past, low ratings, no contenders, and under 90 fighters this org is doomed.  you know this better than anyone since you dismantle entire healthy orgs just to keep your main org afloat lol 

now if you think any respectable manager will bring their prospects to this org after these shenanigans well I might as well get you a bib because you are drooling extra hard

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

and I say this being a loooong time ago Paddy's bodyguard, I brought my guy to this org to play along and fight the guys he didn't want to fight lol 

but at some point the joke got stale and it became obvious what Bjorn was doing.  long before you and I played this game Bjorn was famous for pulling this crap, he has never changed people are just tired of obliging. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

6 hours ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

dumbest comment I have read in ages , really showcases your low IQ 

1- this division just lost their top 2 contenders in that division, both managed by Manuel. 

2- also the org is showing at 78% satisfaction rating and no it's not from Manu because his fighters are already out of the org. 

3- this ID is looong past, low ratings, no contenders, and under 90 fighters this org is doomed.  you know this better than anyone since you dismantle entire healthy orgs just to keep your main org afloat lol 

now if you think any respectable manager will bring their prospects to this org after these shenanigans well I might as well get you a bib because you are drooling extra hard

LOL What in the flying fuck does anything you just said have ANYTHING to do with the comment I made that you quoted?  So it's false, no org owner in the game wants their fighters to hype up?  LMAO you're cracking me up.

• Upvote 1

I've heard of issues about Bjorn, and his reputation.  But I can only base my dealings with him, as with anyone.  He's never been an issue for HFC, so I don't have any issues with him.  I really don't have an issue with anyone, unless they pull some shenanigans that directly effects me or my org.   

And there's only ever been three managers I've ever had that problem with.  So congratulations making it into the top 1% of managers in the game who have actually hit my aggro meter.  Your inner troll should be proud.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Rambo said:

Belgium Karen at it again.

The most entertaining part of this thread by far was Doc challenging me to a irl fight and asking if I could make girl weight (125 lbs)

Can u make real man weight tho (205 lbs)? 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, gwad12345 said:

Imagine boasting about twisting an org owner's arm into stripping another fighter. Get help mate...

15848838896471.jpg

Not at all. Any org owner who has a champ refusing to defend his belt against the clear number one contender would strip their champion. No pulling needed, just logic. 

You are welcome. 

• Downvote 3

You declined the title fight vs Panic. Actually, you sat on the fight offer for an excessive amount of time.

If anything this thread was example of how to kill an org by catering to 1 Belgium Karen.

On 2/28/2021 at 2:40 PM, bjornmma1 said:

Back to the topic on hand. Champs must defend their belt against the challenger put in front of them by the org.
If they don't, then they have no right to be holding a belt. 

Quoting and will reference this when you decline future title fights. No excuses. Hype/Rank/win streaks. You take what you're given ? 

P.S. stop snitching! 

Mods don't have to cater to cleaning up a thread you posted in general discussion. move this shit to fighter interviews if you want it to be your personal fighter blog.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Rambo said:

You declined the title fight vs Panic. Actually, you sat on the fight offer for an excessive amount of time.

If anything this thread was example of how to kill an org by catering to 1 Belgium Karen.

Quoting and will reference this when you decline future title fights. No excuses. Hype/Rank/win streaks. You take what you're given ? 

P.S. stop snitching! 

Mods don't have to cater to cleaning up a thread you posted in general discussion. move this shit to fighter interviews if you want it to be your personal fighter blog.

15848838896471.jpg

Perhaps my manager can then follow Convicted's guidebook on what to do when scared about the sent fight offer:

1/ demand the other fighter to take x more fights, so that he can retire his own guy to the Bahamas by then or at least have the time to make up a new demand. 

2/ ask them to change their fighter's name when offered a fight. Who da fuck asks such bullshit? Aah yeah, that was you. Seriously you demanded my manager to change Crotch Grabber his name or you would not face him with Kilo. And guess what, the fight did not happen. 

COwards.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1