California MMA 360+ Smack talk thread

danny0201

Mehdi Kanaani responds:

- Man, I have fights here to be done with champions and you say about an ass wooping? Was a 3 minute decision first round rules fight, my first fight. I have more wins in row that your total fights. And about something else, Zai Druggs, I reject fights here to fight you! Come at 155 and we fight in a main event. What you have to loose? 

• Upvote 3

(FIGHTER SPOTLIGHT AND A SPECIAL INTERVIEW)

Hey guys and welcome to a very special writeup today, which just so happens to be a fighter spotlight, featuring the most talked about fighter currently in the Lightweight, and more so the Featherweight division here at California MMA...Now i am pretty sure that you guys already know who i am talking about, considering the fact that this kid has quite literally been all over the forums, giving out interviews to some shady journalists from places unknown, alongside continuously having to fight a lone battle to keep his head above foreign waters, having been called out by almost every random donny in the block, who is looking for a cheap way to undeservedly earn himself a fight with the #2 ranked Lightweight here at CMMA...But, but-but, if for some reason you guys are still oblivious as to who i'm talking about, then, well here he is!... 

Mehdi_Kananni.jpg?width=375&height=406

Right so with the introduction out the way...let's cut to the chase shall we? Yes? Good!

EARLY LIFE

As a kid growing up in the outskits of Tehran, Iran, an 18 year old Mehdi always had this one lifelong goal that he wanted to achieve... a goal that not only had consequences surrounding his future (life in general), but it also meant success...a grand success for the immense hardwork and some gruesome training sessions that he had put together throughout his 18 years of life, and therefore, when the Florida Fight Squad owner and one of the most highly respectable organization owners in the business, Buff Minion, sent him a letter telling him that he has been offered a contract to fight in one of the best organizations for up and coming fighters of that time, Mehdi just couldn't be happier... And so it started... What you may ask?  Well it's Mehdi's long path to glory, Duh!

Professional Career

New Beginnings and early defeat

Well although we acknowledge the fact that he has fought thrice at FFS, we all know what the real deal was behind the curtains, don't we? Well it's sad if you don't, but don't you worry, cause i got ya covered...Well, see the thing is, Mehdi's first three fights were pretty much an advanced version of an exhibition match, which took place via 1X3 round fights. But nonetheless, i'm still gonna go through it tho. So, Mehdi made his pro debut in the year of 2020, where-in he very handsomely lost the fight via a Unanimous decision. Now you might think that a debut loss is not a big deal, but unfortunately tho, Mehdi didn't quite see it that way. He was completely shattered, but that's when something clicked in his head, and he made a promise to himself, that he would give it everything he had in training, and  become one of the best fighters in his division...And we all know how the next couple fights in his short but memorable FFS journey went, as Mehdi went on to win them both and very comfortably at that.

BFC Contract and Change of managers

Life was going very well for our boy Mehdi, and with 2 successive wins under his belt, he was fast becoming one of the most talked about youngstars in the land, who was quite literally wanted by everyone. Now there was a lot of contract offers at the table, but unfortunately for everyone else, when BFC (Currently rebranded to BBFC and is one of the best companies around) came forward with an offer of their own, the choice about which organization to sign for became much easier for Mehdi, which brought forth a start to the next chapter in Mehdi's professional career, a career which was now set to spent at BFC for the forseeable future.

Now his BFC debut went perfectly as planned, as he destroyed his first opponent (who stinked of piss btw) in just over 2 and a half rounds, earning loud cheers and appreciation from his adoring supporters, who witnessed him pull out the fight of the night performance, thus earning Mehdi his first ever post fight bonuses. But then it's where it all started to fall apart, as after that fight, he went on a quite wretched run of 2 straight loss, and let me tell you, the first one was quite an embarrassing loss. He was not quite at his element even in his 4th BFC appearance, which although he did win, alongside also getting another post fight bonus, he didn't really looked like a guy who had any sort of confidence in himself to become the best.

After that 4th fight at BFC, Mehdi could feel something is off about himself, and that he wasn't really enjoying training and fighting as much as he should have...and hence after giving it some deep thought, Mehdi decided to part ways with his childhood coach and move in fresh direction...And boy didn't he move.

New Manager and undefeated run+ CALI MMA

Now finding a new manager is never easy, but in the case of Mehdi, all it took was one short conversation, and Boom! he had found his new manager..sometimes i do feel that he had all this set up well before he parted ways from his previous managers...But nonetheless, with a new manager in Olande Darc on-board, he started a new journey, which little did he know, would bring him one of the best times of his life, in terms of performances/results, as well as happiness in general.

Now his first few fights at BFC under new management was simply nothing sort of class...and i mean it, cause Mehdi literally destroyed the two little cans that were put forward in front of him, until he realised that things were not really working out as he hoped, and the progression in his career had stopped while being here at BFC..so he made yet another move, and goodness me isn't he happy now that he did.

When Mehdi arrived at cali MMA, i'll be honest, i didn't know who this kid is, but best believe, i know exactly what he's capable of now that i've seen him fight, and boy wasn't he good. His cali mma debut was pretty solid, as he knocked out a poor guy to la-la-land with a devilish punch, but most people expected his performances to tail off once the harder competition comes by, as not much was expected out of Mehdi when he first arrived, and we all know it's true, but oh my! hasn't he changed the way we look at him now. Well if you didn't know, Mehdi has been on a 5 fight unbeaten streak since then, and is currently occupying the #2 spot in the latest Lightweight rankings, but only time will tell if he get's a title shot soon or not.

Controversy

Well, this basically sparked out of nowhere so to say, and that'll be an understatement, cause honestly, when the dust settles down, everyone will know that we all are entitled to our opinions and we can say whatever the fck we wan't without any intervention. Now if you somehow missed this entire controversy, well Mehdi here, out of the blue called for a title shot (well that's fine innit?)..now it would have been fine had that title shot was called for the 155lbs division, but no! Mr Mehdi called for a title shot in the 145lbs division, causing one of the top contenders at 145lbs in the form of Joe Biden to come out and lambast Mehdi for interfering in a division where he shouldn't be i suppose? But from there on tho, the situation just escalated and now everyone is literally on Mehdi's arse, calling our boy here out for a fight asap...hence, it's gonna be a hard choice for Mehdi to choose his next opponent for sure.

INTERVIEW PORTION

I know that there's a lot of questions that people want to be asking my guest at this time, Mr Mehdi, following the controversy that he somehow found himself in this past couple weeks, so let's not waste any time and get straight into it...

Interviewer: So Mr Mehdi, what do you make of the unnecessary negative press that you've been recieving recently?

Mehdi: Negative press? I don"t see such negative press. All the negative Zai Druggs get it, not me. I keep my word when I say something. But it is his call.

Interviewer: I Know you'e discussed it a lot, but just to double check, why do you feel like you deserve a title shot in the Featherweight division?

Mehdi:  It's not about me getting a undeserved title shot. I fought at 145 many times, more times then 155 you know? My first 2 fights here were against top 135 contender right now. Let's not talk about age, skills, and all of the shits things lile this. They are here in Cmma? They accepted the contract and the fight offer? They were in rankings back then? So it is a fight then and we fought. When I move up at 155 i said that I am not going anywhere. If Biden or another fighter says that I don't deserve a title shot it is not my problem.

Interviewer: Joe biden has been very open about his displeasure at your request for a title shot at 145lbs, what do you make of that?

Mehdi:  Biden is a good guy, he want a big fight, he want to fight for 145 title. But my opinion is that fighters from here must learn to make hype before ask for some fight were they will fight one if the best 145 guys. Druggs will finish him fast for sure and Biden is not a fool. He can get that title shot yea, I don't complain about title shots but he must think very serious about this one. He can fight Druggs but he can win? At this moment? Will it be such a big fight now? Why not to win some fights and train and after that fight Druggs. But I repeat, is not my problem.

Interviewer: Who apart from yourself do you think is the outright number #1 contender for the title atm?

Mehdi: Hmm, everybody from top 10 can fight the champ. If the first 5 guys don't wanna fight Druggs what can Alfred do? Next 5 guys Idk! But first they must have to prove. Something like experience, like many wins in row, like the hype factor something like that. De Minaur is facing a guy that never fought in Cmma, because that guy have a bag full of fans man. You must have something that is not about the rank if you want to fight for the title. My opinion.

Interviewer: Right enough with the hardcore questions, so let's lighten up the mood..how's life going at CMMA? and has anyone impressed you in particular? if yes, who?

Mehdi: I like CMMA, this is my home here. They gived me a chance and I am not a piss of shit to not think about this. I have fought some hard guys here but Riley Hatfield really impressed me. Was the hardest fight of mine, he stayed there and hit me hard but I stuck to doing my job. So, Riley fight, the last one was a hard one because of the pressure that guy puts his opponents into.

interviewer: What's your plan with the lightweight division, considering the fact that you're #2 rn?

Mehdi: Right now I am 5-0 in CMMA, #2 ranked in 155lbs, I can put my term right now so my plan is to keep winning.

Interviewer: You got any messages to send over to your haters or others? Bosses included.

Mehdi: For the haters, they can shut the fuck up, I was 3-3 at a point in my career and here I am 5-0 and talking about title shots, so sit down guys and shut it.. Yea, I will like to fight in a 5 round main event. Cmma, plz! Put 5 round in a non title fight. Let s see what cardio have the contenders. And about Druggs he can move up and fight me, he can keep his title at 145. But why not to fight me at 5 rounds in a main event? Fans will love this one but watch out Druggs! When I am on off season at 155 eating my stick, I have 175 pound in weekend. Here you don't fight actually 135 champs who fight the guys that I beaten. And about 135 division, I can make any weight from 135 to 170!

Interviewer: Alright then, seems like we have run out of time now, thank you very much for joining us Mehdi, and we hope you have a successful career here in CMMA alongside winning gazillion titles along the way. Take care!

**THE CAMERA FINALLY STOPS RECORDING AND THE SCREEN GOES BLACK**

NOTE: If any one of you need a fighter profile made on your guy, then just let me know through a pm, i'll probably do a bonus interview too. I'll try to do one fighter profile every 2 weeks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

23 hours ago, neaj1015 said:

Mehdi Kanaani responds:

- Man, I have fights here to be done with champions and you say about an ass wooping? Was a 3 minute decision first round rules fight, my first fight. I have more wins in row that your total fights. And about something else, Zai Druggs, I reject fights here to fight you! Come at 155 and we fight in a main event. What you have to loose? 

15803008254947.jpg

I have my brain cells to "loose" trying to translate your weird foreing language.

You know what. There is something called GUGLI TRANSTLATOR. you just type whatever you want there and it will show you something thats at least understandable - IN ENGLISH.

• Downvote 2

16 hours ago, barney said:

15803008254947.jpg

I have my brain cells to "loose" trying to translate your weird foreing language.

You know what. There is something called GUGLI TRANSTLATOR. you just type whatever you want there and it will show you something thats at least understandable - IN ENGLISH.

I think he's saying he wants to fight you. I could be wrong though. 

• Upvote 2

Click to view banner full size

BREAKING NEWS

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Zai Druggs

It is with great sadness that we announce that longtime 145lbs champion Zai Druggs has parted ways with the company and will be retiring to the Bahamas with his trusted manager Doctor John Zoidberg. This is in no small part down to the vicious campaign of xenophobia and hate he has endured from known racist Chris KKKarter and far-left Marxist agitator Gwad (of The Stepdads)

The 145lbs title will now be vacated and the winners of the Camara/Big Mouth & Biden/Sershurrapal bouts on the 19th June will move on for a chance to become only the third California MMA featherweight champion 

This is a sad day for Cali MMA and a big blow for the 145lbs Division as a whole. Druggs has been a mainstay since joining the division back in April of 2020 and remained it's undefeated champion ever since winning the belt at CMMA 23. 

We wish Druggs and his manager Doctor John Zoidberg all the best for the future. Thanks for the memories champ!

• Upvote 9

5 hours ago, Alfred said:

Click to view banner full size

BREAKING NEWS

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Zai Druggs

It is with great sadness that we announce that longtime 145lbs champion Zai Druggs has parted ways with the company and will be retiring to the Bahamas with his trusted manager Doctor John Zoidberg. This is in no small part down to the vicious campaign of xenophobia and hate he has endured from known racist Chris KKKarter and far-left Marxist agitator Gwad (of The Stepdads)

The 145lbs title will now be vacated and the winners of the Camara/Big Mouth & Biden/Sershurrapal bouts on the 19th June will move on for a chance to become only the third California MMA featherweight champion 

This is a sad day for Cali MMA and a big blow for the 145lbs Division as a whole. Druggs has been a mainstay since joining the division back in April of 2020 and remained it's undefeated champion ever since winning the belt at CMMA 23. 

We wish Druggs and his manager Doctor John Zoidberg all the best for the future. Thanks for the memories champ!

Damn this G Wad guy is scary and very, very powerful. I would be sweating if I was his enemy. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

13 minutes ago, gwad12345 said:

Damn this G Wad guy is scary and very, very powerful. I would be sweating if I was his enemy. 

He's not. He is just a bully backed up by a band of bitchy mean girls and one rogue mod. Now, if you're not here to apologise to Doc then I would kindly ask you to at least respect his moment without further snarky comments. 

Good day sir. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, andy808 said:

Ducking Evan

I dunno whos Erwing.

12 hours ago, Alfred said:

Yasha should win this

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

CALIFORNIA MMA (ROSTER UPDATE)

PART 1

Hello guys this is your boy Matty Fernandez, and and guess what lads, it's that time of the week again, yes, the recruiters of the one and only Cali MMA have been hard at work this past week, assuring us that not only do we get to see our favourite fighters signed up on long term deals for the forseeable future, but we also get to see some new stars joining the ranks in our already talent rich divisions (this goes for every division)...and therefore, i'm pretty sure you guys would definitely want to take a closer look at them fighters, innit? Yeah... Alright, so let's not waste anymore time with my rubbish introduction and move onto our first new signing of the evening...

BANTAMWEIGHT DIVISION 

New Signings

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Violent  Femme

Name: Violent Femme

Fighting Style: Well, on taking a closer look at his previous bouts, it's pretty obvious that he likes ground game, rather he prefers it more than standing and brawling at least, but honestly, i simply don't know why he does prefer that more, cause from the limited footage i have seen of him in a boxing sparring session at his gym, i can assure you this kid ain't no slouch in boxing, but everyone has preferences, and who am i to argue...so expect him to try and take his opponents down asap, and then pretty much turn every fight into a grappling match...Booooriiiiiing!

Expectations: Well, i hold my hands up, i haven't seen much of him in a cage, so honestly, i don't expect him to do anything but sit aside and roll the red carpets for the top contenders in the division, but he can do a madness and win against anyone on his day, so don't think it's gonna be an automatic W in your records if you turn up to fight Mr Femme.

Manager: Nas Bare (No offence, but i didn't know this guy even existed in the game...But to give him credit where it's due, he has got a half-decent record behind him, alongside a few titles over at Combate, which btw is a very respectable organization now, so yeah well done for winning titles there...And to top it all off, he's not far from being ranked in amongst the top #100 managers across the game, so all in all, you don't wanna underestimate this manager)

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Raniel Mancuso

Name: Raniel "O Calango" Mancuso

Fighting Style: Ngl, i don't know shit about this kid, cause he's not made his bloody professional debut yet...so whatever i'll be saying now is a mere guess. So, from the footages that his camp have leaked recently in twitter, i'm expecting this guy to either try and take the fight into a clinch, or probably stay in close proximity of his opponent and throw bundles of elbows, knees etc...so yeah, i'm expecting him to be technical, but don't be surpised if he turns up and tries to take every fight to the ground, cause even i'm not sure what he's gonna do.

Expectations: I'll not beat around the bushes here, i'm really not expecting much from him (my expectations for him are similar to expecting a man to live when he's just jumped off a 40 story building..yeah zero!), cause i honestly don't see this donny ever becoming a big name fighter in this org...now i know it's harsh, but it's the harsh truth...although if he is gonna get some cans to feed on, he might win a few fights.

Manager: Jubileu Esta Estranho (I'm sorry but you're asking to be bantered with that sort of a name, so here i go...Mate no offence, but who are you?! Where on earth have you been hiding all this time then? Well, nevermind...So this manager is ranked #816 in across the game and has a mediocre record...there you go that should be enough).

FEATHERWEIGHT DIVISION

New Signings

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Brett Keane

Name: Brett "Individual" Keane

Fighting Style: I mean anyone with a brain which doesn't match our owner Mr Winterbottom II's, should know how this guy likes to fight..but ofcourse there's still a few who are blind to the obvious facts, so just for them, Keane is a guy who likes to stand and brawl, yeah you heard me right, this kid likes nothing more than a first round knockout, so if you are going against this guy, make sure to be extra cautious in the first round, and then most probably you'll win the fight as i expect Mr Keane to tire in the latter rounds cause he hasn't been involved in one for a long time.

Expectations: Hmm..interesting, so we know this guy has got genuine KO power, which means he can win any fight at any time, but if he doesn't get an early KO, I fear for him, cause we know the level of competition at Cali MMA is way above anything at AWC...so say for instance he get's taken down, i'm fully expecting him to get submitted...so honestly, apart from a few out of the blue knockout wins, i don't expect much from him, and i'm sorry but i don't see this guy as a top #5 material in the Featherweight division.

Manager: Thaddeus Banks (Goodness me, finally we have an experienced manager onboard! So, Banks has been around the block for a good 4 years now, and is currently ranked 83rd {his personal all-time high} across the game, which is very good...His record might say otherwise, but he is a good manager now, who is going through a purple patch with his tactical masterclasses recently, so i'm expecting some good performances from his fighters, and maybe who knows he might even add another title through one of his fighters here at CALI mma, just like he's done at a few other organizations)

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Zoo Ten

Name: Zoo Ten

Fighting Style: Well let's just say that this guy likes to kick, cause my god! i haven't seen one person get so many wins via head kicks in my life...but it does provide entertaintment, so i'll take it any day of the week. Now alongside his ability to head kick, this guy is outstanding striking from both range as well as from clinch, so whatever you do, do not try to stand and brawl with this guy, and try your best to take him down to have any chance of winning.

Expectations: Well he has done well in his short at BBFC, so i have high hopes for him, i mean i ain't expecting him to ruffle the feathers of the top #5 or be in title contention anytime soon, but i am expecting some good performances and wins from him.Now with that being said, if you get this guy on the ground, he's most likely to lose, hence, i'd say he is a top #10 fighter at best for now only.

Manager: Zoo Wee (Now then, although this guy hasn't been going through the best of form lately, alongside the fact that he's not been active much recently, he still is one of the most highly experienced managers around, and is still a very talented manager with a bucket full of different tactics, which has done him wonders in the past by winning him some titles along the way alongside getting him in amonst the top #24 ranked across the game, so do not ever underestimate this guy, cause he is still one of the top guns around)

RE-SIGNED FIGHTERS

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Paulo Maldini

Name: Paulo Maldini

Fighting Style: Well, i'll make this really short, he's a fighter who likes to strike from range, and although he can mix it about with some clinches here and there, he still favours striking from range (basically he loves to box).So if you want a tip as to how to end this dude's undeafeated streak, well just go down on him (i said this intentionally btw, but i meant take him down and submit him, and not the other thingy).

Career so far at Cali MMA: Well he's undefeated, currently ranked in the top #3, and he is getting ever closer to that maiden title shot..so yeah everything is rosy at the moment. Now, i know he has not yet fought against the so called top guns in this division, but hey, he's beaten everyone who has been thrown at him by our excellent matchmaker, so fair play to this guy, he has done what he could...but he will definitely like to challenge for the title soon, so yeah hopefully he keeps winning. If anyone is wondering, he's (4-0) at Cali MMA btw, and he has won a fight of the night bonus in amongst all that, but the only criticism of his time here would be that he cannot finish fights early, but hey, he's been winning them all, so allow him.

Manager: Ben Hornby (Well, apart from being a realtive unknown with not the greatest of managerial record behind him, i can't really say much about this guy tbh...but he does give good interviews tho. Now with all that being said, and although he is ranked #424 across the game, do not underestimate him, cause he can win big fights, and he has proven it time and time again...so beware!)

Other fighters who have renewed their contracts at Cali MMA in this division this week

Daniko "The Desciple" Montpoisante Managed by: Ragnar Lothbrok

LIGHTWEIGHT DIVISION

NEW SIGNINGS

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Bam Bam Joshy

Name: Bam Bam Joshy

Fighting Style: Well, being a former kickboxer, he's ofcourse very well trained to knock somone out cold and therefore he definitely likes to keep the fight on the feet rather than taking it to the ground, but he can definitely mix it up and start wrestling or even clinching up to his opponent when needed, but an easy pointer for defeating this guy, would of course be taking him to the ground, cause he hasn't got much to offer down there.

Expectations: Again, my expectations are not very high for this guy. Now i know he is still very young and there is a lot of scope for improvement, but i personally do not think he is ever going to be a proper title contender tbh, so yeah that's that. But on the other end tho, he will definitely win a lot of fights at Cali MMA and put in some stunning performances and maybe even pull out some highlight reel knockouts, so stay tuned for that.

Manager: Pika Choo (Well i've probably talked about him in previous writeups, but just to reiterate my points, Mr Choo is a highly respected organization owner in the game, alongside also being somewhat a veteran of the game, having amassed a lot of good wins and tough losses in his time...he's won his fair share of titles and at one point was ranked #59 across the game, but since then his form dropped off. Nonetheless tho, he's probably still got some tricks up his sleve from the good old days, so he can definitely defeat any other manager tactically on his day.)

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Sunshine Okafor

Name: Sunshine Okafor

Fighting Style: I know that no matter what i say here, his toss-pot of a manager (don't worry, he won't mind) would disagree with me on it, so yeah fuck it, Okafor is a very good well-rounded fighter, who can have his say and stand his ground both on his feet as well as on the ground...He mostly concentrates on keeping the fight up on the feet, and then trying to knock his opponents lights out, but ofcourse, he fails to do the bit all the time.

Expectations: Hmm so as the former title challenger over at Gamma Contenders, i do have high hopes on this guy, and honestly, even tho i haven't seen much of him, but i do like the look of this kid, and i'm pretty sure he'll be in amongst the top #5 ranked fighters in the division soon enough, so until then, he just needs to keep winning, cause...why not.

Manager: John Wayne (Well, what can i say about this guy..hmm, so he is a pretty new-ish manager who has been around for just about a year now, but he's quickly made a name for himself in amongst the elite managers this game has to offer...he is currently ranked #52nd across the game with his best ranking being #24th, so he's had a bit of a dip recently, but still, he's currently one of the best around, and wer'e for sure happy to have him around) {BTW, you're lucky i didn't take the micky out of ya johnny boy}

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jackson Ramirez

Name:  Jackson "J-Ram" Ramirez

Fighting Style: Well not much needs to be said here, this guy is a former grappler, so i don't think guessing his fighting style would be a million dollar question, cause of course like every grappler he too likes to take the fight to the ground, which could be a massive advantage, but on the other end, his abilities while on the feet is much worse than questionable, so all in all, he has gaping holes which can be exploited, alongisde having unreal abilities which he can put to great use.

Expectations: Now if this guy could have held his own while in a standup striking bout, i would have said that he would be a title contender one day...but since we all know that it won't be the case, i'd unfortunately have to say that even though this guy will win a lot of fights, i don't think he's top #5 material or will be a title contender anytime soon.

Manager: The Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase (Well alongisde john, this guy is also a relative newcomer to the game who has made quite a name for himself by earning himself some good wins in a short period of time which has propelled him up the rankings so much so at one point he was ranked number #34th in the game, but unfortunately his form has fallen off a bit in recent weeks, but we all know that he can turn up the tactical masterclasses anyime anyplace, so never think that this guy has lost his magical touch.) 

WELTERWEIGHT DIVISION

Re-Signed Fighters

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Nick Barkley

Name: Nick Barkley

Fighting Style: Well, this dude is a very aggressive striker who can hit from both range as well as from a clinch, let's just say he can mix it about, and that's definitely not good for him...Now, he might be good on the feet and he might even have genuine knockout power in his hands, but when he get's taken down, he'll lose 99% of his matches for sure, and hence if you are fighting against this kid, then just take him down, cause standing and brawling with this kid is just asking for trouble.

Career So Far At Cali MMA: Well the most notable thing is firstly, he was a middleweight fighter before, who had been on a good run of form recently, before that unfortunate loss in his maiden title fight which was for the middleweight crown, but then since deciding to move down to Welterweight, he has clearly stuggled to adjust, as he lost his Welterweight debut at Cali MMA pretty disappointingly tbh, so right now with the #5 ranking on his back, he just needs to get back some of his lost confidence and return to winning ways sooner rather than later to have any chance of a title shot soon enough.

Manager: Jason "J-Bomb" Smith (Well not much needs to be said about another one of the founding managers of the game who has been part of it since it's inception back in 09...Mr Smith is a very well respected manager in the game, who is famous for making some sick merch designs alongside winning some major titles along the way which propelled him to #3 across the game, but recently he's been suffering some losses, although this is guy is still as hungry to win titles as he was back in his hayday, so never ever think that this guy's done for, cause he still has tricks up his sleeve.)

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Mental Warrior

Name:  Mental Warrior

Fighting Style: Well let's just say this guy is someone who loves the fight to stay on the feet so that he can come out swinging from the first second, and i mean it too...i mean the amount of first round wins and losses is frankly ridiculous at this point cause mental literally throws the kitchen sink in the very first round...he's got not bloody patience! and hence if you counter him well, and catch him off guard with a nice takedown, i expect you to win this bout.

Career so far at Cali MMA: His career started off on an absolute fire as just in his second bout here in cali, he won his maiden title, which he defended successfully for a further 2 fights, before losing it to yet another former champ, but ever since then, overlooking the one slight bump against Morrison, Mental has absolutely destroyed everyone in his path and is currently enjoying a 4 fight win streak, with his overall cali MMA record standing at (9-2) which is very impressive, and hence with him being the current #1 contender to the title now, he just needs to keep winning until that much wanted title shot comes about his way.

Manager: Grumpy Bastard (I have no urge to speak a lot about this old guy, but grumpy is another one of the very highly experienced group of managers who have been around for quite some time now. He somehow scammed his way to being the #1 ranked manager at some point, winning major titles along the way, but recently he's been slacking a bit, so it looks like old age caught upto him soon...anyways, he is as good a manager as you can get tho, so yeah, respect the guy, although i don't.)

Rest of the fighters signed up to this division this past week

Eric Osiris  Managed by: Jason "J-Bomb" Smith

So just like that, part 1 of this writeup finally comes to a close, so the new fighters signed up to the remaining 4 divisions will be unveiled tomorrow, until then have a good day!

NOTE: If you feel offended by any of my jokes, please don't take it personally, it's all bants

• Upvote 6

Mehdi Kanaani responds to Zai Druggs retirement:

- First of all sorry for my bad english. Secondly who the fuck retires at 23 years old? He is sick or what the fuck is his problem? He ask for fights and then duck it like some managers from here says and is true. He retires to go with his manager to a vacation? Are they lovers or what the fuck is this bullshit? I don t want to make bad blood here guys but tap the like button if I am right:

1) CMMA maked him great. He leaved when this organization needed him the most in this time when let s be serios, tonight will be CMMA 117, 117 guys, 117 events and he was here from the beggining and was a very top ranked opponent. If he says that he is retired and he will go to another org he is a cbomb and a rat.

2) I don t wanna put me as the main target for him in this discussion, I was never champ so let s talk about champs, ok? Rod De Minaur? Where is the 145 vs 155 fight? I say Rod and not Evan because Rod is the champ for now. He was having at least 4-5 fights to make and he got out for a vacation at 23 with his manager... My friend Dan Averescu is fighting tonight, he is 30 years old and still looking for a fight so I don t belive in retirements at 23 years old especially when you have Zai Druggs record.

3) He is now a hall of fame fighter, the first one in CMMA. Great honour for a fighter to get in the position to have his name there.  But! He leaved a weight class with no champ. He disrespect me, Paulo Maldini, Satanic Panic any many others from here with the fact that we are not on his level ! So... He is a hall of famer for CMMA, but for me and for many fighters that are here he is not what it is.

So! You can say that I don t know english, but what I say here is true and some of you will be on my side after reading this one. Have a nice retirement Zai Druggs, if you will come here again... Maybe? I will not fight you man. You ducked me 3 times! And many other from here, we will say to you that you must have a claim man, you must fight in rankings again because a retired fighter is a retired one, right? Have a nice weekend guys and enjoy CMMA 117.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, neaj1015 said:

- First of all sorry for my bad english. Secondly who the fuck retires at 23 years old? He is sick or what the fuck is his problem? He ask for fights and then duck it like some managers from here says and is true. He retires to go with his manager to a vacation? Are they lovers or what the fuck is this bullshit? I don t want to make bad blood here guys but tap the like button if I am right:

1) CMMA maked him great. He leaved when this organization needed him the most in this time when let s be serios, tonight will be CMMA 117, 117 guys, 117 events and he was here from the beggining and was a very top ranked opponent. If he says that he is retired and he will go to another org he is a cbomb and a rat.

2) I don t wanna put me as the main target for him in this discussion, I was never champ so let s talk about champs, ok? Rod De Minaur? Where is the 145 vs 155 fight? I say Rod and not Evan because Rod is the champ for now. He was having at least 4-5 fights to make and he got out for a vacation at 23 with his manager... My friend Dan Averescu is fighting tonight, he is 30 years old and still looking for a fight so I don t belive in retirements at 23 years old especially when you have Zai Druggs record.

3) He is now a hall of fame fighter, the first one in CMMA. Great honour for a fighter to get in the position to have his name there.  But! He leaved a weight class with no champ. He disrespect me, Paulo Maldini, Satanic Panic any many others from here with the fact that we are not on his level ! So... He is a hall of famer for CMMA, but for me and for many fighters that are here he is not what it is.

So! You can say that I don t know english, but what I say here is true and some of you will be on my side after reading this one. Have a nice retirement Zai Druggs, if you will come here again... Maybe? I will not fight you man. You ducked me 3 times! And many other from here, we will say to you that you must have a claim man, you must fight in rankings again because a retired fighter is a retired one, right? Have a nice weekend guys and enjoy CMMA 117.

He is not going to another org. He is quitting the game. So fuck you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

5 hours ago, neaj1015 said:

4 hours ago, barney said:

He is not going to another org. He is quitting the game. So fuck you.

Oh just kiss already you two!!

• Upvote 5

California MMA Rankings            1622937510Cali Logo.png

145 lbs, CALIFORNIA MMA (360+)
  -Bantamweight-                                               -Featherweight-

? Champion ?                                                          ? Champion ?       
     Richard Morrison                                                                Vacant

16b3.jpg                                                              736997183_winnersdontusedrugs.jpg.65f0f985cc42a1387f19e4b9dca2a5d7.jpg

1 - Rounin Hashima                                                                 1 - Yasha Big Mouth
  2 - El Pablo Ernesto                                                                2 - Abdelrahman Camara 
  3 - Caio Peieira                                                                         3 - Paulo Maldini 
  4 - Henry Keaty                                                                        4 - Joe Biden 
  5 - Juan De Sol                                                                         5 - Ibasour Sershurrapal 
  6 - Stefan De Vries 
                                                                6 - Kody Harbrant 
  7 - Kosmodrom Baikonurov                                                7 - Genkei Takahashi ↑2
  8 - Robert With                                                                        8 - Brett Keane ↑3

9 - Reza Khojastehpour                                                       9 - Middle Finger ↓1
  10 - Alphonso Biggio                                                             10 - Naoko Marui ↑1

-Lightweight-                                             -Welterweight-

? Champion ?                                                             ? Champion ?           
     Rod De Minaur                                                               Konrad Wagner

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Rod De Minaur                                                                     Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Konrad Wagner

1 - Evan Duvernay                                                                       1 - Mental Warrior
2 - Mehdi Kanaani                                                                      2 - Toby Keith Yrkje 
3 - Satanic Panic                                                                        3 - Rene Lafayette 
4 - Mustang Jack                                                                       4 - Dude McWrestler 
5 - Keith Seng ↑2                                                                      5 - Abdul Kaloev ↑4
6 - Lyoha Nagibatel ↑2                                                           6 - Walad Anubis ↓1 
7 - Riley Hatfield ↓2                                                                 7 - Nick Barkley ↑1            
8 - Jian Zhao ↓2                                                                        8 - 
Demetrius Jackson ↑2
9 - 
Da Lusen ↑1                                                                          9 - Dwight Schrute ↑2 
10 - Damian Tonon ↑1                                                            10 - Mace Willington lii ↑1 

-Middleweight-                                      -Light Heavyweight- 

image.jpeg.93202830e6ab83c0a11ed4fe55142df7.jpeg Champion image.jpeg.93202830e6ab83c0a11ed4fe55142df7.jpeg                                                           ? Champion ?        

Principo Adam                                                                 Joe Dinapoli
          Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Principo Adam                                                                   Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Joe Dinapoli

1 - Barack Obaminator                                                           1 - Leonzar Kennedy 
  2 - Hayn Diesel                                                                          2 - Tapu Koko 
  3 - 
Manny Tavares                                                                   3 - Elijah Heartless 
  4 - Sami Rantanen                                                                   4 - Dempsey O'Neill 
  5 - Tory Hopkins                                                                       5 - Sora Izanagi 
  6 - Ilya Kushnirov 
↑3                                                             6 - Jean Lucroy 
  7 - Quintus Dias 
↓1                                                                 7 - Moritz Zimmerman ↑3
  8 -  Kyle Switzer ↓1                                                                8 - Jeremiah Hill ↓1
  9 - Mustafa Owens ↓1                                                          9 - Billy Wilson ↓1
  10 - Jack Skellington                                                     10 - Vito Corleone ↓1

-Heavyweight-                                    -Super Heavyweight- 

? Champion ?                                                          ? Champion ?
       Kjetil Olsen ↑1                                                          Sean Harrison
        Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kjetil Olsen                                                                 Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Sean Harrison

1 - Beau Abner ↑1                                                                     1 - Corona Virus ↑1    
2 - Dimitri Svyatogor 
↑1                                                        2 - Dan Donovan ↑1 
3 - Adils Hallbjornsson ↓3                                                   3 - Liam Ghambe ↓2
4 - Vic Barnes                                                                             4 - Sausage Pizza 
5 - Benson Mason                                                                    5 - Josh Marmalade 
6 - Maksud Magomedov                                                 6 - Viper Pitt  
7 - Billy Blank                                                                      7 - Roberto Vieira 
8 - Geryon Macropus                                                      8 - Khabib Ferguson 
↑1
9 - Anthony Wayne                                                                 9 - Luis Gomez 2
10 - North Connolly                                                         10 - Msujfnaud Mspomfad↑1

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

? Champion ?                                                          ? Champion ?       

Rounin Hashima ↑1                                                            Vacant
           Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Rounin Hashima                                                                 736997183_winnersdontusedrugs.jpg.65f0f985cc42a1387f19e4b9dca2a5d7.jpg

1 - Tekashi Six Nine ↑10                                                       1 - Yasha Big Mouth
  2 - Caio Peieira ↑1                                                                  2 - Joe Biden ↑2 
  3 - Henry Keaty ↑1                                                                 3 - Paulo Maldini 
  4 - Juan De Sol ↑1                                                                  4 - 
Kody Harbrant ↑2 
  5 - El Pablo Ernesto 
↓3                                                         5 - Brett Keane ↑3
  6 - Stefan De Vries                                                                  6 - Abdelrahman Camara ↓4 
  7 - Kosmodrom Baikonurov                                                 7 - Ibasour Sershurrapal 
↓2
  8 - Robert With                                                                         8 - Genkei Takahashi ↓1
  9 - Reza Khojastehpour                                                        9 - Middle Finger   
  10 - Alphonso Biggio                                                             10 - Naoko Marui 

? Champion ?                                                             ? Champion ?           
     Rod De Minaur                                                               Konrad Wagner

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Rod De Minaur                                                                     Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Konrad Wagner

1 - Satanic Panic ↑2                                                                 1 - Mental Warrior
2 - Mehdi Kanaani                                                                      2 - Rene Lafayette 
↑1  
3 - Evan Duvernay ↓2                                                             3 - Dude McWrestler 
↑1 
4 - Mustang Jack                                                                       4 - 
Abdul Kaloev ↑1 
5 - Keith Seng 
                                                                             5 - Toby Keith Yrkje ↓3
6 - Lyoha Nagibatel                                                                   6 - Walad Anubis  
7 - Riley Hatfield                                                                         7 - Nick Barkley             
8 - Jian Zhao                                                                                8 - 
Demetrius Jackson 
9 - 
Da Lusen                                                                                 9 - Dwight Schrute 
10 - Damian Tonon                                                                   10 - Mace Willington lii 

-Middleweight-                                    -Light Heavyweight- 

image.jpeg.93202830e6ab83c0a11ed4fe55142df7.jpeg Champion image.jpeg.93202830e6ab83c0a11ed4fe55142df7.jpeg                                                           ? Champion ?        

Principo Adam                                                                 Joe Dinapoli
          Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Principo Adam                                                                   Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Joe Dinapoli

1 - Barack Obaminator                                                           1 - Leonzar Kennedy 
  2 - Carter Wright 
↑9                                                              2 - Tapu Koko 
  3 - Hayn Diesel ↓1                                                                   3 - Elijah Heartless   
  4 - 
Manny Tavares ↓1                                                           4 - Dempsey O'Neill 
  5 - Sami Rantanen 
↓1                                                            5 - Sora Izanagi 
  6 - Mustafa Owens 
↑3                                                          6 - Vito Corleone ↑4
  7 - Ilya Kushnirov ↓1                                                              7 - Jeremiah Hill ↑1
  8 - Quintus Dias ↓1                                                                8 - Moritz Zimmerman ↓1 
  9 -  Kyle Switzer ↓1                                                                9 - Jean Lucroy ↓3 
 10 - Jack Skellington                                                      10 - Billy Wilson ↓1

? Champion ?                                                            ? Champion ?
       Kjetil Olsen                                                                   Sean Harrison
        Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kjetil Olsen                                                                   Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Sean Harrison

1 - Beau Abner                                                                             1 - Corona Virus     
2 - Dimitri Svyatogor 
                                                               2 - Dan Donovan 
3 - Adils Hallbjornsson                                                            3 - Liam Ghambe 
4 - Geryon Macropus ↑4                                                       4 - Sausage Pizza 
5 - Vic Barnes ↓1                                                                       5 - Josh Marmalade 
6 - Benson Mason ↓1                                                        6 - Mike Allu ↑5
7 - Maksud Magomedov ↓1                                              7 Viper Pitt ↓1
8 - Billy Blank                                                                      8 Roberto Vieira ↓1

9 - Anthony Wayne                                                                   9 - Khabib Ferguson ↓1
10 - Radzig Kobyla ↑1                                                     10 - Luis Gomez ↓1

• Upvote 4

New Poster Alert, We got some big matchups coming up here at Cali MMA.

1624045185CMMA_125.jpg 

Moritz Zimmerman  looks to take a HUGE jump in the rankings as he faces off with the #2 Light Heavyweight Tapu Koko

1623802576CMMA_126.gif

Newly crowned Middleweight champion Principo Adam makes his first title defense against Barack Obaminator who is currently riding a 4 fight winning streak.

1624045216CMMA_127.jpg

Maksud Magomedov looks to return to his winning ways, only the dangerous Richard Rockefeller wants to put his name in those packed Heavyweight rankings with a win himself.

CMMA_128.jpg

CMMA 128 is topped with two big Lightweight affairs, First the brash Iranian Mehdi Kanaani will square off with Lyoha Nagibatel, and in the Main Event Keith Seng meets Da Lusen .

1624370617CMMA_129_1.jpg

Last but certainly not least, Kjetil Olsen fresh off his Title capturing performance will welcome the C4 Heavyweight Champion Beau Abner to the Cali Cage. In what should certainly end with someone being paralyzed for life.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Rounin Hashima                                                                  Vacant
           Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Rounin Hashima                                                                 736997183_winnersdontusedrugs.jpg.65f0f985cc42a1387f19e4b9dca2a5d7.jpg

1 - Tekashi Six Nine                                                                 1 - Yasha Big Mouth
  2 - Caio Peieira                                                                         2 - Joe Biden 
  3 - Yoshimitsu Fukumitsu ↑8                                           3 - Paulo Maldini 
  4 - Juan De Sol                                                                         4 - Kody Harbrant 

5 - Richard Morrison ↓1                                                       5 - Brett Keane 
  6 - Henry Keaty ↓3                                                                6 - Abdelrahman Camara 
  7 - El Pablo Ernesto ↓2                                                         7 - Ibasour Sershurrapal 
  8 - Kosmodrom Baikonurov ↓1                                         8 - Genkei Takahashi
  9 - Stefan De Vries ↓3                                                          9 - Middle Finger   
  10 - Juju Chavez ↑1                                                              10 - Naoko Marui 

1 - Satanic Panic                                                                         1 - Mental Warrior
2 - Mehdi Kanaani                                                                      2 - Rene Lafayette 

3 - Evan Duvernay                                                                     3 - 
Demetrius Jackson ↑5 
4 - Mustang Jack                                                                       4 - Dude McWrestler ↓1
5 - Keith Seng                                                                              5 - Abdul Kaloev ↓1  
6 - Lyoha Nagibatel                                                                   6 - Toby Keith Yrkje ↓1  
7 - Jian Zhao ↑1                                                                         7 - Walad Anubis ↓1             
8 - Riley Hatfield ↓1                                                                 8 - Nick Barkley ↓1

9 - Da Lusen                                                                                 9 - Dwight Schrute 
10 - Moana Tautua ↑1                                                             10 - Ante Pavlovic ↑1 

-Middleweight-                                    -Light Heavyweight- 

image.jpeg.93202830e6ab83c0a11ed4fe55142df7.jpeg Champion image.jpeg.93202830e6ab83c0a11ed4fe55142df7.jpeg                                                             ? Champion ?        

Principo Adam                                                                  Joe Dinapoli

1 - Barack Obaminator                                                           1 - Tapu Koko ↑1
  2 - Carter Wright                                                                      2 - Sora Izanagi ↑3
  3 - Kyle Switzer ↑6                                                                3 - Leonzar Kennedy ↓2 
  4 - Hayn Diesel 
↓1                                                                  4 - Vito Corleone ↑2
  5 - Manny Tavares ↓1                                                           5 - Elijah Heartless ↓2 
  6 - Sami Rantanen 
↓1                                                           6 - Jeremiah Hill ↑1
  7 - Mustafa Owens ↓1                                                          7 - Moritz Zimmerman ↑1
  8 - Ilya Kushnirov ↓1                                                             8 - Dempsey O'Neill ↓4
  9 - Jack Skellington ↑1                                                        9 - Anderson Werdum ↑2 
 10 - Quintus Dias ↓2                                                      10 - Jean Lucroy ↓1 

? Champion ?                                                            ? Champion ?
       Kjetil Olsen                                                                   Sean Harrison
        Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kjetil Olsen                                                                   Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Sean Harrison

1 - Beau Abner                                                                             1 - Dan Donovan ↑1      
2 - Dimitri Svyatogor 
                                                               2 - Liam Ghambe ↑1 
3 - Adils Hallbjornsson                                                            3 - Sausage Pizza ↑1  
4 - Kimbo Slaissi ↑7                                                                4 - Khabib Ferguson ↑5
5 - Billy Blank ↑3                                                                       5 -
 Roman Ship ↑6
6 - Geryon Macropus ↓2                                                 6 - Mike Allu 
7 - Vic Barnes ↓2                                                               7 
Viper Pitt 
8 - Maksud Magomedov
 ↓1                                             8 Corona Virus ↓7
9 - Anthony Wayne                                                                  9 - Roberto Vieira ↓2 
10 - Radzig Kobyla                                                          10 - Josh Marmalade ↓1  

• Upvote 7

Billy Wilson Twitter Page: My fight tonight with Angus MacDoughall was a victory by submission. He wasn't tapping in the kimura so I was forced to put more pressure on it and I felt a pop then he tapped. I wish MacDoughall a speedy recovery and I'm hoping it was just a dislocation and not a break. Good fight my brother.

TapsRUs: Ahaha it was a glorious sound and he finally tapped.

Billy Wilson: Hey not cool. It's all part of the game but we don't like applying the additional pressure for the guy to tap. We can do some serious damage that way.

FistOfFury: Look at Mr. Wilson or shall I say Mrs. Wilson too scared to stand with MacDoughall. He would have knocked you out.

Billy Wilson: Well I guess it's a good thing I took the fight to the ground then.

SilverStarFan1: Billy what's next man?

Billy Wilson: I don't know. That's a good question. I'm thinking about hanging up the gloves. We shall see though. I do have 2 fights left on my contract. I'd like to honor them so we shall see.

• Upvote 1