SFL | Stoner Fight League

Rambo

9 hours ago, Alfred said:

Karters memory is so bad he can't even remember what he wrote two minutes before he thinks his message didn't post. 

You can see the frustration reflected in the amount of effort put into the re-attempt post compared to the first. I know the pain though. We've all been there. 

But to keep things on topic, what kind of MMAT OG veteran takes a measly five fight contract, grabs the belt and then ducks out using the excuse that they cleared out the division? That's very bad game etiquette and you know it. Champ stays until he loses the belt or org is unable/unwilling to offer fair fights imo. You at least try to work out some kind of mutual agreement otherwise you're essentially holding up the org.  

It gets worse though. What kind of MMAT OG vet bullys hard working, productive members of the game for no reason? I guess the same one who's racial slurs concerning the good people of Brazil ran out a real life Doctor as well as countless other paying customers over the years. I can't remember for sure but I almost fairly certain that when I myself left for the first time it was due to Karters disgusting bigoted rants. Just a real piece of work. 

Sosa fought in HFC for 12 fights. He signed not one, not two, but three seperate contracts with HFC in that duration.

It's sad when the King helps noobs gitgud and they betray you by slandering your organization and everything it stands for; excellence, fair fights, mma, legalization, gulags, Belgian suppression, poaching, etc.

This must be how your Queen felt in 1775 when 'Murica was kicking revolutionary ass and dismantled the British empire forever making Brits our bitches. ??

Do you know how hard it is to micro-manage a bum like Lancaster and his racist can crushing manager? Jumping from LHW to MW to run away from the sharks. Utter cowardice from his management.

He only accepts matchups he deems favorable and threatens to sack at the sign of a challenge. That's obviously the way he made his way into the top 10.

I'm guessing the Brits mandatory vaccine has given you brain fog like the rest of the lefties letting the NSA/Pentagon shove needles in their arm to plant microchips. 

Brazil is Nazi Germany of South America and being a Doctor down there is like being the healthiest person in Liberia.*

* Doesn't apply to Butch. I suspect he's prone to severe cases of the Liberian flu.

P.S. Butch is something you name your French Bulldog, not somebody who survives in Liberia.

And Alfred Winterbottom sounds like a Nazi Pedophile masquerading as Santa's first mate or his very special little helper.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I don't have any ill will towards any of you guys.  Sosa dominated the HFC ranks and I will never take that away from him.  I am a bit salty that he no longer holds the title as i can't ask him to defend it anymore, but only one fighter was able to take him down and even that was a very close fight and he wasn't able to back the win up any other time.  I just, as a business owner, would like to see one of, if not our most valuable asset stay within the org in any means possible.

As for Butch, he did nothing wrong by me.  He stepped in to keep the org going when I was not able to.  I wish he hadn't stripped Sosa, but I gave him full control to do what he wanted and I will not fault him for making that call.  Funny part is how much you are bashing Butch though when you seemed quite happy that he took over the reigns instead of Igor.  Guess that's one thing you and Bjorn have in common as both of you said you wouldn't stick with HFC if Igor ran the show.

I don't know that I can say I've seen any poaching taking place.  I know we've had fighters leave and end up in SFL, just as I have fighters that were in SFL who are now in HFC.  It's not a secret to anyone that SFL would happily take in the HFC roster if we folded, but I can say that not once has Karter ever asked me to fold or encouraged it.  He had always said he preferred HFC to stay open.  

All this petty back and forth shit is for the birds.  There's too much drama and hate in the world today for it to be needed to spill out here.  With that said, I'll tap out of this conversation and get back to not giving a fuck about what happens outside of my bubble.  Stupidity cannot be fixed, so no point in trying to at the sake of looking stupid yourself.

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, Rambo said:

the salt in your tears is so obvious that I'm almost embarrassed for you. HFC is better off without an over-emotional beady-eyed man-baby like you at the helm.

Sosa 6-1-1 @ Madness and would've destroyed your beloved champ DeShawn West. 11-1 @ HFC and ran through every chump and challenger you had to offer.

Up next, SYN, til then...

#RentFree

15969194468015.jpg.e56f11e0eb2122681ccbea3973920b88.jpg

20160509Diogenes-Bolsonaro-e1462897313722.jpg.a208e6b4c7c8f1a86012b621b1b67acf.jpg

15125806265277.gif

DeShawn West

Sosa keep my name out your mouth hombre! I am back in the game now after a 4 Year Hiatus, give me a couple years(Maybe 5 lol) to train and I will gladly show you who the real boss at 145 is.

I respect what you have accomplished in the game though, only I don't think it would have been that easy for you if I was still fighting. 

Whats up with that dick on your chest though man, you got something you need to say here? 

• Upvote 4

19 hours ago, Rambo said:

Sosa fought in HFC for 12 fights. He signed not one, not two, but three seperate contracts with HFC in that duration.

It's sad when the King helps noobs gitgud and they betray you by slandering your organization and everything it stands for; excellence, fair fights, mma, legalization, gulags, Belgian suppression, poaching, etc.

This must be how your Queen felt in 1775 when 'Murica was kicking revolutionary ass and dismantled the British empire forever making Brits our bitches. ??

Do you know how hard it is to micro-manage a bum like Lancaster and his racist can crushing manager? Jumping from LHW to MW to run away from the sharks. Utter cowardice from his management.

He only accepts matchups he deems favorable and threatens to sack at the sign of a challenge. That's obviously the way he made his way into the top 10.

I'm guessing the Brits mandatory vaccine has given you brain fog like the rest of the lefties letting the NSA/Pentagon shove needles in their arm to plant microchips. 

Brazil is Nazi Germany of South America and being a Doctor down there is like being the healthiest person in Liberia.*

* Doesn't apply to Butch. I suspect he's prone to severe cases of the Liberian flu.

P.S. Butch is something you name your French Bulldog, not somebody who survives in Liberia.

And Alfred Winterbottom sounds like a Nazi Pedophile masquerading as Santa's first mate or his very special little helper.

I can tolerate your racist and bigoted slurs against myself and my countryman. I can even shrug off your disgusting views on Brazilian doctors but to bring the Queen into this? This will not stand. 

I demand satisfaction (like your mum) and the only way we can resolve this is in the form of an inter-alliance duel. The Convicted Dead versus Naughtly Crew. 5 on 5. Best of the best style. What say you?

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Alfred said:

I can tolerate your racist and bigoted slurs against myself and my countryman. I can even shrug off your disgusting views on Brazilian doctors but to bring the Queen into this? This will not stand. 

I demand satisfaction (like your mum) and the only way we can resolve this is in the form of an inter-alliance duel. The Convicted Dead versus Naughtly Crew. 5 on 5. Best of the best style. What say you?

Big Red is always down for a sword fight but does the Naughty Crew even have 5 managers or 5 fighters worth the time? ?

27 minutes ago, Rambo said:

Big Red is always down for a sword fight but does the Naughty Crew even have 5 managers or 5 fighters worth the time? ?

In truth, no. We don't. But we do have the #1 ranked manager in the game right now and besides that, Convicted aren't looking too hot these days either. Like relics from an age long gone by. 

You might be right though. Convicted vs. Naughtly Crew doesn't exactly get the juices flowing. Maybe we need to add a little spice to the mix? Like the Cheese Board Warriors and The Stepmums? A four way gang bang. Something really nasty. Maybe even get those cowardly Syndicate boys involved before Hardman runs off for good?

• Upvote 4

On 8/20/2021 at 1:58 PM, Alfred said:

Clearly Karter has paid off a rogue mod who has omitted the part where Karter tells Bjorn to "fuck off and take the fight" and then threatened him with the mmat gulags.

This doesn't prove anything other than Karter's reach is deeper than we thought. It wouldn't surprise me if Mike is in on it as well.

Stay strong everyone. Don't pick up any of those big juicy carrots being dangled over at SFL. It's a trap!

Lol you give Karter too much credit. I just think he has a strong personality, very outspoken, and doesn't always mesh well with others, like an in game Dana White. 

On 8/26/2021 at 9:27 PM, Alfred said:

In truth, no. We don't. But we do have the #1 ranked manager in the game right now and besides that, Convicted aren't looking too hot these days either. Like relics from an age long gone by. 

You might be right though. Convicted vs. Naughtly Crew doesn't exactly get the juices flowing. Maybe we need to add a little spice to the mix? Like the Cheese Board Warriors and The Stepmums? A four way gang bang. Something really nasty. Maybe even get those cowardly Syndicate boys involved before Hardman runs off for good?

Cowardly?  the fuck?  Shove it up your goat hole.  Fuck faced comments like that are why managers like me are starting to quit the game.  Why stress out over some bullshit shit talkers in a game when we have real life bullshit to deal with anyways.  I just don't see how we (myself especially) did anything to warrant a slanderous comment like that.

3 hours ago, Bleakardor said:

Cowardly?  the fuck?  Shove it up your goat hole.  Fuck faced comments like that are why managers like me are starting to quit the game.  Why stress out over some bullshit shit talkers in a game when we have real life bullshit to deal with anyways.  I just don't see how we (myself especially) did anything to warrant a slanderous comment like that.

Besides threaten to run me out the game and try and sabatoge Cali which is Alfred's org.... Yeah you did nothing mate. Cut the bullshit dude.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

8 hours ago, Icon73 said:

Besides threaten to run me out the game and try and sabatoge Cali which is Alfred's org.... Yeah you did nothing mate. Cut the bullshit dude.

I never tried to sabotage Cali? LOL you're delusional.  And run you out of the game?  How the hell do you figure I did that?  Some secret society I have where I call the shots for what people do behind a curtain?  I've no idea what you're talking about.  We've had our spouts, you and I, but we've always been direct with each other and said what we had to say.  I've never sabotaged anything or anyone in this game and that's just outright slander.

And yeah, maybe not slanderous but sounded good at the time.  I just don't understand what basis he has to call us cowardly?  Seriously, makes no sense to me.  It doesn't bother me, none of you can do or say anything that will bother me.  That's the whole reason I stepped away is to get my shit together.  But I won't hesitate to call someone out for bullshit or fire back at people taking shots at me for no reason.  Andy knows that well as he's the Camara 2.0 and I've called his bitch ass out for it multiple times already.  But Alfred, that confused me as I've never done anything to him other than wanted to quit the AWC when I realized how much of a bum my fighter was.  But he talked to me strait up and I never quit, stayed in the game.  Other than that, he and I have never crossed paths negatively so I was taken back by him talking shit because that's not what I'm used to seeing/hearing from him.

As for Kishion, you're just a douche and I expect nothing legit from your lying, back stabbing, poaching ass.  So you can say what you want, because nothing I have ever done or will ever do in this game shakes a stick as the shadiness you've cast around.  

Ok, grab your popcorn folks!  If that little comment about slander caused the full page of shit show comments, get ready to watch the real show as these pussies fire back at me now with their big bad words and show their lack of IQ when they try to type all mad and butthurt.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1