RozzaD

Is there a reason round 3's been delayed by a week? Not that I really mind just wondering...

Had a few people concerned about training time and I kinda agree tbh, didn't leave much time after creation as well. I could just make this round an exception then go back to 3 weeks between fights for the last 2 rounds, so that I don't stray too far away from the original schedule.

Had a few people concerned about training time and I kinda agree tbh, didn't leave much time after creation as well. I could just make this round an exception then go back to 3 weeks between fights for the last 2 rounds, so that I don't stray too far away from the original schedule.

The flip side of this is that this puts fighters with slower learning speed at a disadvantage.

• Upvote 1

You've gotta be kitten me right MEOW!

Camp Camara vs Camp Yellow Lotus? This is one for the ages

Pizza Rat might seem a little over matched but no matter, if he gets overwhelmed he has plenty of pwrful frens that will back him up

37148786-group-of-rats.jpg

If Dracula doesn't feast before the fight he may have to watch out for low stamina lollllz

speaking of feasts i'm starving, I think my gf and I will get some tacos after we have sum cexxorsz

stock-photo-portrait-of-attractive-young

HAHAHAHAHAHA

U mad bros?

#Heritaaaageeee

• Upvote 10

Meh, to be honest, this is pretty shitty - the whole appeal of a tournament is that it's a competition under a pre-declared set of rules, a fixed schedule being one of them. Changing them halfway through on a whim pretty much invalidates the whole idea.

• Upvote 2

I agree with Gwad and Xyel, but do feel that it is not a big issue anyway, as long as it is just for the next round. One time one week extra won't make such a massive difference, even for slow learners (like my guy). Let's move on and to Rory, keep up the great work! Tournaments are always difficult and never without a single hick up.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Meh, to be honest, this is pretty shitty - the whole appeal of a tournament is that it's a competition under a pre-declared set of rules, a fixed schedule being one of them. Changing them halfway through on a whim pretty much invalidates the whole idea.

Sorry pal I'm not trying to be 'shitty'. I said before and I guess I'll say again - This will be a one off for just this round and I will go back to 3 weeks between fights and promise not to invalidate the whole idea lol. This week I was off work for and had to do the run around so was a little slack with tycoon but I'm all free as of sunday and will be back to writeups and updates. For now we are all set for the next round anyway.

• Upvote 4

Personally it has been crazy busy. My last set of fights I almost did not set sliders so totally get what some peeps are going through.

Thank you for doing this, I can barely get a few minutes in Tycoon these days and when I do I usually realize I have 100 other things to do involved with running a business lol

You've gotta be kitten me right MEOW!

Camp Camara vs Camp Yellow Lotus? This is one for the ages

Pizza Rat might seem a little over matched but no matter, if he gets overwhelmed he has plenty of pwrful frens that will back him up

37148786-group-of-rats.jpg

If Dracula doesn't feast before the fight he may have to watch out for low stamina lollllz

speaking of feasts i'm starving, I think my gf and I will get some tacos after we have sum cexxorsz

stock-photo-portrait-of-attractive-young

HAHAHAHAHAHA

U mad bros?

#Heritaaaageeee

9a25ec42b3feabd407199822357cb7b9.jpg

• Upvote 2

Sorry pal I'm not trying to be 'shitty'. I said before and I guess I'll say again - This will be a one off for just this round and I will go back to 3 weeks between fights and promise not to invalidate the whole idea lol. This week I was off work for and had to do the run around so was a little slack with tycoon but I'm all free as of sunday and will be back to writeups and updates. For now we are all set for the next round anyway.

If I was a human punching bag in my own tournament, I'd probably be busy with work too.

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...