VIP Exchange offers

PBR

15573693588044.jpg  15085530571140.png 185 lbs, ALPHA-1 Promotions 185 lbs, ALPHA-1 Promotions

"Dishonest as Fuck" Ibrahim Camara:  hey PBR I happened to buy all the VIP at the exchange at cheapo prices right before the 375k turn. 

Lacplesis: Yeah Ibby has 8000 days left right meow !  We gonna make a KILLING ! 

"Dishonest as Fuck" Ibrahim Camara: Lucky for you we at Camp Camara are generous souls. I got a deal for you ! 

Lacplesis: Yeah A DEAL !  #heritaage 

"Dishonest as Fuck" Ibrahim Camara: If you WASH my frenz BLACK FEET here we will sell you some lololol 

Lacplesis: MUAHAHAH yeah you gonna wash my feet PBR ! Make sure you get that crust in between my toes, wash them good lololol 

"Dishonest as Fuck" Ibrahim Camara: Yeah you heard us fool. If you also wash my feet I'll throw in an extra 3 months lol 

Humors Lacplesis: (In his best Admiral Akhbar voice) OH NO IT'S A TARP !!  HAHAHAHA 

Pin on awwww!

• Downvote 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, OptimalMMAPicks said:

Just put in a competitive offer on the exchange and stop being a cheapskate? Everyone is in the same boat. You’ll have VIP within a few hours.

I see you have 7 mil sat there.. stop with the charity stuff! 

My offer is about average, or just a little below. That is what I am willing to pay for what I find the VIP days are worth in the game. If my VIP runs out, so be it.

• Downvote 6

2 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

My offer is about average, or just a little below. That is what I am willing to pay for what I find the VIP days are worth in the game. If my VIP runs out, so be it.

I don't know why you think someone is going to take an offer "average or a little below." unless maybe if that person was a friend of yours or in a tight knit alliance with you.

I've bought in-game cash with VIP time, and I likely will again.  Right now it would take an amazing offer because I'm doing quite well with in-game cash.  But even when I'm looking to do it, I look for the best value for my VIP time.

I've found I can almost always find at least $750,000 per 3 months (which is $1.5 mil/6 months or $3 mil/12 months). If I'm willing to wait a few days to see the new offers I'm pretty certain to find $800,000 per 3 months, and if I really wait for the best offer I can find checking a couple times a day over a week, usually I can get $1 mil per 3 months or very close.

There are also a lot of other offers on there that aren't close to even $750k per 3 months, and I doubt those get sold often at all.  If they do, someone probably hasn't looked over the offers well.

Maybe someone could make the case in some instance that someone ought to buy theirs for less out of charity, but you have $7 million in game cash, so you wouldn't be a case for charity, even if you had a good reason you were low on real life cash and ought to be helped to keep playing.  I don't know what you're offering, but if you want 3 months of VIP time at minimum you should be offering $750,000 for it.  I don't know why anyone would sell 3 months of VIP time for any less than that, especially because you can easily afford to offer that and there's almost always an offer there at least that good.

Which makes me wonder the point of this thread, really.  If you have a truly good offer people looking at the VIP Exchange will notice it; and if you want someone to buy your cash and get less than they could get for the same amount of VIP time, maybe there could be a situation where a case could be made for it but it would be unusual, and no matter what someone's real life circumstances it would probably still have to involve someone who perhaps had "only" $1 million in in-game cash, so they couldn't be expected to sell more than $500k of it, and then made a case they couldn't afford VIP, and gave reasons they were especially helpful to the game or to other players so people should want to help keep them in the game.

• Upvote 5

9 hours ago, Alfred said:

Or you could not be a fucking tight arse and pay the $10 to continue playing a game that you spend so much time on?

Mr Charming, FYI, I have largely paid my part for this game in the first years of being a member, but now don't feel the game merits any of my real money, not even 10 euro. There is no progress, no follow-up,... Mike has been absent and uninterested for years. So yeah, tycoon dollars or nothing for me. 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, bjornmma1 said:

Mr Charming, FYI, I have largely paid my part for this game in the first years of being a member, but now don't feel the game merits any of my real money, not even 10 euro. There is no progress, no follow-up,... Mike has been absent and uninterested for years. So yeah, tycoon dollars or nothing for me. 

The real life money is a fair point. But when you have 7 mil tycoon $ sat there, likely into the 10+ mil if you factor in private gym + fighter money, you have zero problem getting VIP time, you’re just making it a problem out of stubbornness 

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, OptimalMMAPicks said:

The real life money is a fair point. But when you have 7 mil tycoon $ sat there, likely into the 10+ mil if you factor in private gym + fighter money, you have zero problem getting VIP time, you’re just making it a problem out of stubbornness 

You might be correct about it being stubbornness, altough I see it more as sticking to my principles. 

I am happy to pay money (real or not) for something that I feel is worth it. At this stage of the game for me, I'm not willing to pay much (certainly not real cash). 

If my VIP runs out and I wasn't able to get new VIP for what I find acceptable money, I'll send out my tycoon cash to a few ID orgs to help them and that will be that. 

• Downvote 1

6 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

You might be correct about it being stubbornness, altough I see it more as sticking to my principles. 

I am happy to pay money (real or not) for something that I feel is worth it. At this stage of the game for me, I'm not willing to pay much (certainly not real cash). 

If my VIP runs out and I wasn't able to get new VIP for what I find acceptable money, I'll send out my tycoon cash to a few ID orgs to help them and that will be that. 

Just don't complain when you aren't willing to beat the best offer available and people then don't sell you their VIP.

Offer $4 million in-game cash for 12 months VIP and I guarantee you can play for another year spending no real life money.  Make it $3 million and you still probably will be able to.  Offer less than the best offers, and why should anyone take your offer?

15 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

So, according to Bjorn logic, if you aren't able to purchase real life currency with a small enough amount of your fake in game currency to satisfy your "principles" you will give away ALL your fake in game currency to ID orgs and stop playing? 

Sounds like a winning idea my friend. You stick to your guns. That'll show Mike the bastard. 

• Upvote 5