BELLICOSE

TycoonHec

7 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

16511835846933.gif
Rak "Bad to the bone" Boonliang
9-0-0
206 p4p

155 lbs, BELLICOSE (375+)

You are 4-2 at Bellicose and lost two out of your 3 title fights here. Sit your ass down boy and sign a new contract here to prove your worth in the cage, instead of on social media. Up to this point, you don't have any right to consider yourself anything but just above average. Just. 

Kai Tokugawa: No one asked you about your opinion, little boy. Can't wait till my brother Shingen takes that belt from you.

9.jpg.9981914688a9ed46078b641ddec0c212.jpg

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Sprooch said:

image.jpeg.4bab4f2edca82e662b4c6027b46a2749.jpeg

Baby Thibs: "Did all that shit talking just to run away instead of trying to fight me. How you gone claim to be the greatest in the division and bow out to "take time to train". Your words hold no weight bitchboy.

Baby Thibs: "You running away from the division...simple as that.  You can train while taking fights, what it sounds like to me if you are gonna go win a title somewhere else is that you don't measure up over here and gotta go somewhere else to build your hype with fighters and fights of lesser merit. We dont respect that pussyfooting round these parts my boy.. But I mean you just a back alley fighter who got more of a buzz than he deserved. Don't come mentioning me when you running away to get "another title' when you didn't even hold on to the Bellicose one. Definitely giving 'I'm not good enough energy!' 🙄🙄🙄 "

Kai Tokugawa: I have two titles from two different organizations, soon to be three... 

That's why I am not signing a new contract, not sure what that "take time to train" is all about. 

You are so far away from my level that I am not even sure why I keep responding to your nonsense, good luck on trying to get a title while I am away, hopefully you can succeed in that so I can spank your ass when I return (no homo).

But to be honest you are most probably gonna end up like your boyfriend Mcsleep...

9.jpg.03d96925674352b484b36d5b437667e5.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Galahad said:

Kai Tokugawa: No one asked you about your opinion, little boy. Can't wait till my brother Shingen takes that belt from you.

16511835846933.gif
9-0-0
206 p4p

When one is Bellicose-royalty like me and my team mate Reeves, no invitation is needed to speak up. Certainly not when it is to entice a muppet to sign his contract offer, instead of yapping as an unsigned free agent. Walk the walk, or stop the talk. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Galahad said:

Kai Tokugawa: I have two titles from two different organizations, soon to be three... 

That's why I am not signing a new contract, not sure what that "take time to train" is all about. 

You are so far away from my level that I am not even sure why I keep responding to your nonsense, good luck on trying to get a title while I am away, hopefully you can succeed in that so I can spank your ass when I return (no homo).

But to be honest you are most probably gonna end up like your boyfriend Mcsleep...

BT sleep this kid first round

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, scottxbandz said:

BT sleep this kid first round

Kai Tokugawa: Just like your boy Billy Smif slept me in the first - 50-45?

So many 🤡 emerging, clearly envious of the best fighter around.

Now I have to concentrate on my new venture, so I won't be able to respond to all the nonsense.

But don't worry, I will be back just to shut you all up 🈲️

56 minutes ago, Galahad said:

6 hours ago, Bleakardor said:

dcIn5s4.jpg

The 205 saw a big change in the top 5 as veteran Bill Smif took a loss to Kai.  Kai has since departed Bellicose for more training time and a few sparring fights as he develops his game to bounce back and compete.  Smif only drops to #5 and will no doubt bounce right back up with a win in the near future.  

image.jpeg.426fa9c4684c822bb94672c60eccba78.jpeg'

Baby Thibs: "Uhh..here's a receipt for you. I don't know if yall can read like I can.. but management didn't clearly misspeak when they said you were taking off to "train and get some sparring fights". Lmao go fucking pad your stats elsewhere you fucking bum. But don't come back over like you actually bout the shit you talk about. You got a belt off the strength of QFCs.. you've never earned a shot and lost majority of the ones you've gotten. Self-entitled bum. :D They offered you, me,  and you ran away already before talmbout you want your title shot that you got beat up in.. Now you are running from the fight that makes sense because..yup you guessed it: "more training time and a few sparring fights." Runaway Simba...and never return. " 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Galahad said:

Now I have to concentrate on my new venture, so I won't be able to respond to all the nonsense.

Baby Thibs: "I dont think the best fighter around needs to havemore training time and a few sparring fights; before we get down. Sounds like you aren't as good as you are trying to portray lmao. Whomp whomp."

• Upvote 2

42w33.jpg

SMIF: "ITS AN L ON MY RECORD BUT NOBODY RESPECTS THE PATH YOU TOOK.  YOU ARE DUCKING BABY THIBS AND YOU ARE FRANKLY SCARED OF RUNNING BACK INTO ME IN THE FUTURE OR YOU WOULD BE SIGNING THAT CONTRACT PUSSY BOY."

"Smif connects clean with a right hook that sends him down to one knee! Tokugawa scrambles back to his feet."

• Upvote 3

Sanka Coffee: Feel the rhythm, feel the rhyme, get on up it's MMA time! I have James Howlett here with me again. Welcome to the show James.

James Howlett: Always a pleasure to grace your show with my presence Sanka.

Sanka Coffee: You just won a fight at 170 and just signed a deal to fight Rak for the 155 title is that correct?

James Howlett: Yeah that is correct the king of the ground is having his first rematch fight.

Sanka Coffee: That's right this is your first rematch fight and it's against the only person to ever beat you. A bunch of firsts in this fight for you huh?

James Howlett: That is correct he knocked the king of the ground out on his feet in the only fight that has made it out of the first round with me in my career.

Sanka Coffee: So how do you see this fight going?

James Howlett: Much like the first one I figured he had the skills to be able to knock me out and he did just that. I showed I have the ability to get the takedown and hopefully we get a bit better of a ref this time. I was in half guard and there was action but he stood it up. I got no passes that night when trying to transition so that will be better. But I see the fight slowing down a bit to a more reasonable pace for a title fight. I was already a bit tired before the fight ended as I had 22 takedown attempts. So expect a longer time on the feet in this one and the ground time will come and he will just be added to the long list of people who have tapped to my ground superiority.

Sanka Coffee: How do you think the change in camps for Rak will play out in this one?

James Howlett: I think the change in camps is a good move for Rak. Rak was already pretty far along in development by the time so I don't think it will play as big of a role as the coaching change. Bjorn has an underrated understanding of the ground game and Rak is tailormade for his strike style of coaching so I think it's a good move for him, but the camp move isn't going change the fact that he will be tapping out by king of the ground. 

Sanka Coffee: So you think you win it by submission?

James Howlett: Come on Sanka? No, I know the king of the ground wins this by submission.

Sanka Coffee: What is next for you after the title fight?

James Howlett: I don't care at all about the title really I care more about being king of the ground so hopefully I can either get some freak fight ground fighter or someone in my division that can try and actually challenge my ground game.

Sanka Coffee: You do realize this is MMA you are fighting and not a grappling match right?

James Howlett: I am and grappling is inside MMA and allowed and I'm just the best at it. Pure and simple no one can beat the king of the ground on the ground. Now like I said I'm working on my stand up and you will see a bit more of that game from me in this fight against Rak? Now am I going out there slugging with him? No I'd get man handled but you will see more feints to set up the takedown and more takedowns coming off a combination.

Sanka Coffee: Well definitely look forward to your title fight and as always to everyone tuning in untill next time feel the rhythm, feel the rhyme, get on up it's MMA time!

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Galahad said:

42w33.jpg

SMIF: "IF MANAGEMENT AT BELLICOSE WOULD BE WILLING TO HAVE IT, MY MANAGEMENT HAS TOLD ME THEY WOULD GIVE YOU A 150K PAYCHECK TO RUN THE FIGHT BACK SINCE YOU ARE SO CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR POCKETS.  THATS AS MUCH AS YOUR WHOLE CAREER FOR 1 FIGHT. I UNDERSTAND IF YOU COULDNT STOMACH IT."

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, scottxbandz said:

42w33.jpg

SMIF: "IF MANAGEMENT AT BELLICOSE WOULD BE WILLING TO HAVE IT, MY MANAGEMENT HAS TOLD ME THEY WOULD GIVE YOU A 150K PAYCHECK TO RUN THE FIGHT BACK SINCE YOU ARE SO CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR POCKETS.  THATS AS MUCH AS YOUR WHOLE CAREER FOR 1 FIGHT. I UNDERSTAND IF YOU COULDNT STOMACH IT."

Kai Tokugawa: Management around here is spitting nonsense about training and stuff.

They disrespected me in the rankings and offer me peanuts, that's why I am not resigning, of course no brain BabyDumbz is believing all the fake narratives, and even claims I refuse to fight him! The nerves on this man... 

As far as Billly is concerned, you want me to spank you for another 25 minutes? No problem.

"Well Tokugawa has outworked and out performed his opponent in all aspects of the game today. He was simply too good and the decision should be no more than a formality. Over to the ring announcer for the scorecards."

Ladies and gentlemen, after 5 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.
Judge John Kavanagh scores the fight 45:50
Judge John Roberts scores the fight 45:50
Judge Jorge Garcia scores the fight 45:50

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, SonnyMuchacho said:

Next up for Champ Gear: Bantamweight Champ Pee Wee Sasaki

Clothing set:

9-D982-CB4-736-F-45-B9-81-AD-E79-F2-BDC5

5324-A913-CFC1-463-B-A9-B6-58-C3-DD71-A2Top

4117-F837-C4-A4-4004-A8-A1-7-B77-DC65791Bottom

53-AA3-FF4-4-E63-4-A8-B-9647-2-BD94577-BMatching Avatar

Awesome work Sonny, thank you very much! Pee Wee is thrilled. He says he intends to do you honor by wearing this new fight gear for a very long time.  He thinks so highly of it he intends to wear it at his own wedding...when the day may come.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Galahad said:

Kai Tokugawa: Management around here is spitting nonsense about training and stuff.

They disrespected me in the rankings and offer me peanuts, that's why I am not resigning, of course no brain BabyDumbz is believing all the fake narratives, and even claims I refuse to fight him! The nerves on this man... 

As far as Billly is concerned, you want me to spank you for another 25 minutes? No problem.

"Well Tokugawa has outworked and out performed his opponent in all aspects of the game today. He was simply too good and the decision should be no more than a formality. Over to the ring announcer for the scorecards."

Ladies and gentlemen, after 5 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.
Judge John Kavanagh scores the fight 45:50
Judge John Roberts scores the fight 45:50
Judge Jorge Garcia scores the fight 45:50

42w33.jpg

SMIF: "I GUESS ITS UP TO THE BIG WIGS AT BELLICOSE. YOU ARE STILL PLAYING TEE BALL COMPARED TO BABY THIBS. HE AT LEAST HIT ME LIKE A MAN, FOUGHT LIKE A MAN, BEFORE HIS NUTS EVEN DROPPED. YOU STUCK ON BITCH BOY MODE."

• Upvote 3

Bellicose Prospects 5 is only hours away! Witness the birth of the next generation of dominate killers!

CA79-E695-3-E34-41-AA-B94-B-202-C7-DADAA

My picks are the fighters highlighted with the ️ next to their name:

129-F418-A-D5-EB-4988-878-E-2-CD433475-B

As usual, I am picking against the popular fighter in some of these. Make me eat my words and there’s an extra $1k bonus in it for you!

Also in effect is the “group effort” bonus where if the card features all finishes EVERY fighter on the card gets an extra $2k. Let’s go KO!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Ikkitakeda said:

Sanka Coffee: Feel the rhythm, feel the rhyme, get on up it's MMA time! I have James Howlett here with me again. Welcome to the show James.

James Howlett: Always a pleasure to grace your show with my presence Sanka.

Sanka Coffee: You just won a fight at 170 and just signed a deal to fight Rak for the 155 title is that correct?

James Howlett: Yeah that is correct the king of the ground is having his first rematch fight.

Sanka Coffee: That's right this is your first rematch fight and it's against the only person to ever beat you. A bunch of firsts in this fight for you huh?

James Howlett: That is correct he knocked the king of the ground out on his feet in the only fight that has made it out of the first round with me in my career.

Sanka Coffee: So how do you see this fight going?

James Howlett: Much like the first one I figured he had the skills to be able to knock me out and he did just that. I showed I have the ability to get the takedown and hopefully we get a bit better of a ref this time. I was in half guard and there was action but he stood it up. I got no passes that night when trying to transition so that will be better. But I see the fight slowing down a bit to a more reasonable pace for a title fight. I was already a bit tired before the fight ended as I had 22 takedown attempts. So expect a longer time on the feet in this one and the ground time will come and he will just be added to the long list of people who have tapped to my ground superiority.

Sanka Coffee: How do you think the change in camps for Rak will play out in this one?

James Howlett: I think the change in camps is a good move for Rak. Rak was already pretty far along in development by the time so I don't think it will play as big of a role as the coaching change. Bjorn has an underrated understanding of the ground game and Rak is tailormade for his strike style of coaching so I think it's a good move for him, but the camp move isn't going change the fact that he will be tapping out by king of the ground. 

Sanka Coffee: So you think you win it by submission?

James Howlett: Come on Sanka? No, I know the king of the ground wins this by submission.

Sanka Coffee: What is next for you after the title fight?

James Howlett: I don't care at all about the title really I care more about being king of the ground so hopefully I can either get some freak fight ground fighter or someone in my division that can try and actually challenge my ground game.

Sanka Coffee: You do realize this is MMA you are fighting and not a grappling match right?

James Howlett: I am and grappling is inside MMA and allowed and I'm just the best at it. Pure and simple no one can beat the king of the ground on the ground. Now like I said I'm working on my stand up and you will see a bit more of that game from me in this fight against Rak? Now am I going out there slugging with him? No I'd get man handled but you will see more feints to set up the takedown and more takedowns coming off a combination.

Sanka Coffee: Well definitely look forward to your title fight and as always to everyone tuning in untill next time feel the rhythm, feel the rhyme, get on up it's MMA time!

16511835846933.gif
9-0-0
206 p4p

I don't know why you went to 170lbs for one fight (to fight underweight) and then come back to 155lbs and fight for the 155lbs-belt. I respect your ground game, but don't see you as an actual MMA fighter. You keep referring to yourself as 'king of the ground' and as if the only relevant part for you is the ground. Well guess what, bjj is a different sport. 

You claim that you'll spend more time on the feet than in our previous fight (where you spammed takedowns continously) until I knocked you out and that you will show more patience. Well, I honestly don't believe one word of that statement. You'll be dryhumping my leg 24/7 or die trying. We all know that. There is no shame in admitting that, altough the action itself is humiliating. 

PS: if you actually would dare to keep the fight standing, you'll spend a very long time on the ground afterwards, flatlined and breathing through a tube. Be my guest. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, SonnyMuchacho said:

Bellicose Prospects 5 is only hours away! Witness the birth of the next generation of dominate killers!

CA79-E695-3-E34-41-AA-B94-B-202-C7-DADAA

My picks are the fighters highlighted with the ️ next to their name:

129-F418-A-D5-EB-4988-878-E-2-CD433475-B

As usual, I am picking against the popular fighter in some of these. Make me eat my words and there’s an extra $1k bonus in it for you!

Also in effect is the “group effort” bonus where if the card features all finishes EVERY fighter on the card gets an extra $2k. Let’s go KO!

Dakota "Baby Thibs" Thibodeaux: You really used to be my favorite Sonny. I see the cosigns.. I guess when the blind leads the blind...everyone gets lost. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ikkitakeda said:

Hank McCoy: What's wrong with picking me? That aside it doesn't matter who wins in the fight in just about an hour, I wish my brother good luck in his fight and hopefully the fans enjoy it. All that matters.

Baby Thibs:  He's supposed to remain neutral Hank haha ! Nah its gonna be a great fight out there. I just had to tweet something to get the jitters out. Best of luck to you, bro.. No one else I'd rather go to war with outside of the neighborhood runaway Kai. But then again, he'd actually have to go to war versus his land the most shots and survive strategem."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Sprooch said:

Baby Thibs:  He's supposed to remain neutral Hank haha ! Nah its gonna be a great fight out there. I just had to tweet something to get the jitters out. Best of luck to you, bro.. No one else I'd rather go to war with outside of the neighborhood runaway Kai. But then again, he'd actually have to go to war versus he's land the most shots and survive strategem."

Hank McCoy: I'm going to be trying to my hardest out there bro, but in a way with the tear you been on you were actually suppose to be getting a title shot and part of me is hoping I don't mess it up for you, and the warrior in me though is going to be looking for the win by stoppage. But see you in the cage soon. Corner just said they told them we need to get warmed up.

• Upvote 2

image.png.d022a940883d3c1dfb31eaa305778507.png

image.jpeg.426fa9c4684c822bb94672c60eccba78.jpeg

Baby Thibs: My brother Hank McCoy is a warrior, dont let this KO fool you.. I just caught him slipping before he could get his feet back under him. It was tough watching one of my best friends go stiff and I was reason it happened. This is a violent sport that you have to sometimes take out your best friends. Hank even if I had lost, I wouldn't have minded if it was to you. One love.. also Kai..let this be your cautionary tale should you wanna run your mouth about me and throw some hands behind it."

• Upvote 1