The Trilogy that's crept up on everyone

15364582685686.gif     X     Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kilo Maluga

Grant Alyoshin                               Kilo Maluga
  "Sweet Ass Knees"                           "Bloodbath"     
 #26 p4p                                          #1 p4p
   265 lbs, Combate                              265 lbs, Synchronicity

Alyoshin vs Maluga 1

Let's rewind back to August 2019. The pandemic hasn't even begun and Karter is still (attempting) to train MMA in real life.

"The referee calls the doctor in to look at Kilo Maluga's cut. Oh no, the doctor has called an end to the bout!
Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:57 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Cut). Grant Alyoshin!"

Kilo tastes defeat for the first time in his professional career, ironically via cuts. Alyoshin would insist that Kilo was rocked and on his way out anyway. That's up to you to decide.

Alyoshin draws first blood in the series.

Alyoshin vs Maluga 2

Eight months and several opponents later, Maluga begs the matchmakers for a rematch and gets his wish.

The fight started off in the same vein. Alyoshin was slapping Maluga around the place and opening up cuts like it's nothing.

Aware the fight is slipping away, manager Chris Karter catches Kilo's eye mid-fight and does his best dry humping impression on the outside of the cage. Kilo's boxing coach looks perplexed.

Kilo immediately clinches with his opponent and takes over the fight.

"Maluga lands a big knee! That's hurt Alyoshin! Oh, he's all over the place! Maluga lands another knee that sends Alyoshin to the floor and the referee steps in to end the fight!
Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:58 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Kilo Maluga!"

Maluga levels it up: 1-1

Alyoshin vs Maluga 3: TBC

After beating the living parsley out of Mister McPasty last night, Grant is eyeing up a date in January to settle the score with Kilo once and for all. 

Mcnasty

"Crack! Alyoshin connects with the perfect overhand right and McNasty falls face first to the canvas. Timbeeeeeeeer! Beautiful knockout for Alyoshin!
Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:54 of round 3, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Grant Alyoshin!"

Let's make it happen gents @Icon73@DRussellMMA @Rambo

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10

Let the record reflect that Kilo didn't beg for a rematch, Kilo was the champ when it was offered by @JayStanley or @AlexManiatakos to sacrifice @actionjackson to the KO King.

Kilo 1, Cutman 1, Grant 0

Grant can get the business, but you might wanna go avenge that Wolfgang L while Kilo prepares for the toughest challenge of his career.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

1636834615PEDLogo.jpg

For the sake of crazy freakshows paying off for the underdog, we will send Vunipola Veainu a 500k-sponsordeal if he wins. 
If Vunipola beats Kilo by decision over the full five rounds, because anything is possible right...,   Vunipola will get a 2 million dollar deal. 

PS: our SUPPO by Paddy (Extra large-edition) have been ordered and are back on sale in two days. 
So Vunipola, if you want to up your chances, make a visit and hold your breath.
1636836307Suppo.jpg

• Upvote 5

16293870953960.jpg

Vunipola Veainu

"It has been a tough couple of months for me, I cannot lie. Since the strange man in the skirt stripped me of my title and left me with no place else to go, I have had to think long and hard about my future and wonder whether it was not time to hang them up?

Then out of the blue, my great manager Alfredo came to me and told me he had secure me a shot at the biggest fighter in the game today. Kilo Malagu! At first I said to him "Bruh, don't you think he's a little spicy for me right now?" to which Alfredo answered "eres un hombre grande que puede mamar al gran elefante y las coles serán nuestras!"

I'm not quite sure of anything he has been trying to say since he had his breakdown but I know it was something real powerful and motivating.

Kilo, you are going down!"

• Upvote 9

13 hours ago, actionjackson said:

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jason Hightower

Not my fighter but give Jason Hightower https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=365296 a few months and he will beat down Kilo. He looks all nice and shit but in the cage, different story.

Kilo: Juiced to the gills with PED’s and scar tissue.

Hightower: Juiced to the gills with donuts and hiddens.

Let’s work something out down the line @Icon73, but Dynasty MMA demands $5m per fight for the Hightower loan. What say thee?

• Upvote 4

17 hours ago, actionjackson said:

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jason Hightower

Not my fighter but give Jason Hightower https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=365296 a few months and he will beat down Kilo. He looks all nice and shit but in the cage, different story.

Kilo will snatch that tie off his neck and strangle the smile off his face. 

Just because he punked you (twice) doesn't mean he has a chance. @Xyel is prone to golden showers. His inferiority would be exposed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 1 month later...