WINTER WARFARE 2022.

Columbo

1) Contracts are sent. Day later than I said. Sorry. RL.

2) There is aproblem with bracket creator. I was planning to use "Challonge". I even checked it out when tourney was first mooted, weeks ago, and it was there, and it let me make a double elimination tourney bracket when I tested.

Now, for the last few days, when I actually need it, it seems to be offline. Is anyone else registered on Challonge? Does it work for you?

5 hours ago, Columbo said:

1) Contracts are sent. Day later than I said. Sorry. RL.

2) There is aproblem with bracket creator. I was planning to use "Challonge". I even checked it out when tourney was first mooted, weeks ago, and it was there, and it let me make a double elimination tourney bracket when I tested.

Now, for the last few days, when I actually need it, it seems to be offline. Is anyone else registered on Challonge? Does it work for you?

Challonge is working fine for me.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, XxxtremeT13 said:

So. Not sure if it’s all that you sent or just mine. But you have the expire date as Jan 1 2023. Sooo it will expire in like 3 weeks. 

This is the Kumite bruh.

we fighting every day until the semifinals on the 1st. Contract renews at that point, then we battle it out for a 100K/100K contract with On the Cobbles and a chance to call ourselves Grand champion of the world….

3 hours ago, J0J0 said:

This is the Kumite bruh.

we fighting every day until the semifinals on the 1st. Contract renews at that point, then we battle it out for a 100K/100K contract with On the Cobbles and a chance to call ourselves Grand champion of the world….

Cool as that may be…..I’m pretty sure I just read that fights take place every 2-3 weeks….so, that being the case. These contracts would allow for maybe 1 fight before expiring. 

12 hours ago, Bleakardor said:

Challonge is working fine for me.

Thanks. I'll try again.

3 hours ago, XxxtremeT13 said:

Cool as that may be…..I’m pretty sure I just read that fights take place every 2-3 weeks….so, that being the case. These contracts would allow for maybe 1 fight before expiring. 

I  have to admit that was a mistake, but no problem, I'll send new contracts before they expire.

• Like 1

Just two people who have not accepted contract yet.

I've re-sent the contracts with a message saying they are for this tourney.

The bracket site is working again, so I will publish the bracket ASAP.

Then I'll send you all new, corrected, contracts because of the expiry date mistake.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Don't worry.

We have 34 players and one sub.

I've just been a bit busy RL at work because of the weather here.

Target is to have bracket published AND your first fight offers sent out by 13th December.

Will do in next few days, but today is out of bounds because of England's World Cup game vs the French.

Will get down to it after the football!

• Upvote 1

Cody Rhodes (390651)

Looks like I've got a tough first fight against seed 3 Kieth Chegwin who's managed by the great Monkey. However I'm fully up to the challenge and training is going great. I will win this tournaments for all the underdogs out there. 

This will be the American dream for me and the American Nightmare for the ones who stand in front of me.

cody rhodes.gif

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, BenhornbyMMA said:

Cody Rhodes (390651)

Looks like I've got a tough first fight against seed 3 Kieth Chegwin who's managed by the great Monkey. However I'm fully up to the challenge and training is going great. I will win this tournaments for all the underdogs out there. 

This will be the American dream for me and the American Nightmare for the ones who stand in front of me.

cody rhodes.gif

Keith is not the best learner I ever had (Joke for older British readers - This Cheggers does not play Pop!), but he did show Granite, so who knows? 

Anyway, whatever happens, your guy will be the undisputed champion of tasteful fashion and style! 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...