Heartless FC - $1,000,000 1st Prize 265+ Tournament - ***sign up and creation closed***

Subculturehero

4 hours ago, saklain said:

I'm sorry, I got busy last minute. I won't be able to participate in the tournament. 

Hopefully, the reserves can take my spot. 

My apologies once again, I'll add 500k to the prizes to make up for it.

Sorry to hear that you can’t participate… but thanks for the generous donation !

One day after creation we are 12 signed fighters although the 12th need to cut a hell of an age or get reincarnated as an 18 yo.

Still waiting for 4 guys to respond and will wait a couple of days before its ok to join with more then 1 fighter per manager. I already have a reserve in training so if you have an extra fighter slot it would be smart to spend it on a 265+ guy.

Also..... The extra 500k that Saklain offered as a nice gesture will be used as wild card bonuses and some surprises during the tournament. It will pay off to be active during the fights.

• Upvote 1

3 contracts pending at the moment and after they are accepted We are good to go.

I let both reserves in due to lack of response from some of the guys that said they would compete in the tourney. Those managers don’t need to create a fighter now since it’s several days since creation should’ve been done.

I will send pms regarding info about first round in a near future😊

• Like 1

• Subculturehero changed the title to 265+ Tournament - 1 million to the winner! ***signing up and creation closed***

We are now 17 fighters in the tournament and that is one fighters to many. My thoughts are that I will scratch my fighter and use him if as a wild card if someone drops out during the tournament. Is that ok with you guys?

Also, I´m thinking about a loosing bracket. So the 8 guys loosing their first fight will face each other in a quater final and then move on to semis and a final. Maybe even the winner of the loosing bracket will fight the winner of the major tournament as a grand finale? That way we dont risk that a major player gets totally eliminated right away. There will of course be some prizes at stake for the loosing bracket as well.

Thoughts?

6 hours ago, Subculturehero said:

We are now 17 fighters in the tournament and that is one fighters to many. My thoughts are that I will scratch my fighter and use him if as a wild card if someone drops out during the tournament. Is that ok with you guys?

Also, I´m thinking about a loosing bracket. So the 8 guys loosing their first fight will face each other in a quater final and then move on to semis and a final. Maybe even the winner of the loosing bracket will fight the winner of the major tournament as a grand finale? That way we dont risk that a major player gets totally eliminated right away. There will of course be some prizes at stake for the loosing bracket as well.

Thoughts?

Sounds like what is termed a "double-elimination" style tournament.

When I was looking at running a tournament I went to the website a few other orgs have used previously, and I got them to add MMATYCOON as one of their listed games.

https://challonge.com/

If you run tournaments on the regular or collaborate with others on running them its worth setting up a "community" there for your org and then all the tournaments you create can be made under your org's name which makes them easier to track & keep a record of if you wish to.

Which is what I did for Cobra Kai just in case - https://challonge.com/communities/f716ebf54d4696226187a463

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1