Savage Scholarship Program

Rocket

Throwing my hat in the ring for fun.

16804648073390.gif

Jayilton Almeda - Rounding out his skills before looking for an Organisation that matches his ambitions Jayilton is posessed of a singular mindset & a competitive spirit that is likely to hone his BJJ into as deadly a weapon as his powerful striking, under the tutelage of his coaches he is quickly improving in all areas and cannot wait for some real challenges. A thirst for success bred by a difficult & poor childhood he has steered clear of many of the traps young men fall into in the streets of Brazil thanks to the discipline gained in his pursuit of combat sports.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

The field is getting stronger, only 10 spots will be allocated. 

Manager engagement and consistent activity is the most appealing trait here. Not fight record and hidden profile. 

16863255464897.png

"Le Tigre" Olivier Dujardin

"Luckily I'm the whole package then! Still undefeated, fresh off my first title defence where even a drunk judge couldn't deny me my victory. While sponsorship demands are currently high, I have chosen to go with two companies owned by my manager to give me flexibility in case I get selected for this program. You say you're savage? Then you can't go past 'Le Tigre'."

• Like 1

Not sure if this goes against the intended spirit here. Right on the cusp of a 10 fight maximum, I’ll submit this guy for your consideration. More interested in the card than the money 😁

IMG-6412.gif

Surkho Dratchev

The son of a potato farmer, this HW hails from St. Petersburg, Russia and is fighting out of Rough House in Montreal, Canada. The corruption in his Motherland and the endless economic sanctions imposed on his country kept the Dratchev family in poverty and drove Surkho to explore alternate means of income. When it seemed that an entire years crop would eventually spoil, and with nowhere to sell the harvest, Surkho began experimenting and eventually distilled the perfect vodka. Upon arriving in Canada, Surkho quickly found out that he simply could not sell his wares on the open market without government approval. Feeling hopeless, he drank his spirit in abundance to numb his disappointment in the world and became so utterly violent that his life had come down to 2 choices; professional fighting or prison. Jimmy Normal convinced him to choose sanctioned combat and Nostrovia was born.

38 minutes ago, Carciofi said:

Not sure if this goes against the intended spirit here. Right on the cusp of a 10 fight maximum, I’ll submit this guy for your consideration. More interested in the card than the money 😁

IMG-6412.gif

Surkho Dratchev

The son of a potato farmer, this HW hails from St. Petersburg, Russia and is fighting out of Rough House in Montreal, Canada. The corruption in his Motherland and the endless economic sanctions imposed on his country kept the Dratchev family in poverty and drove Surkho to explore alternate means of income. When it seemed that an entire years crop would eventually spoil, and with nowhere to sell the harvest, Surkho began experimenting and eventually distilled the perfect vodka. Upon arriving in Canada, Surkho quickly found out that he simply could not sell his wares on the open market without government approval. Feeling hopeless, he drank his spirit in abundance to numb his disappointment in the world and became so utterly violent that his life had come down to 2 choices; professional fighting or prison. Jimmy Normal convinced him to choose sanctioned combat and Nostrovia was born.

He is in, 10 fights at point of entry is fine. If he goes to 11 after today and before the 27th is fine. 

• Like 1

The class of 23 has been announced. All managers have until Monday Sept 4th to confirm their place. Thank you to everyone who has watched and entered.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image                                                                             Image  Image

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Daudy said:

"Le Tigre" is ready to get started and appreciates how the cards capture his good side.

He did ask me about what happens if he gets a sudden growth spurt, but at 22, it's probably not really going to happen by now hey? And plus there's drugs for when he gets fat.

its a snapshot of when he used to be skinny, is what I would tell his future, fatter self.

• Like 1

Thanks! Bo is grateful for his friends, family and coaches who made the start of this amazing journey possible. Not to mention his teammates at Fight Founders gym who have spent hours training him and making him into the fighter he is today. He feels fortunate to have been selected to don the Savage jersey....err fight wear, and will wear it with pride! Now off to the old in and out to grab a two-four of brewskis!

• Upvote 1

16804648073390.gif

Jayilton was bouncing around the Gym with excitement after he got the news that he had been accepted into the Savage Scholarship Program, and the first thing he did after he stopped dancing & calmed down was call his Manager & tell him "Dude!, call them and accept now please, Bob, this shit is the real deal".

Bob was impressed Jayilton had managed to secure such a highly regarded sponsorship deal and was on the phone to the CEO of Savage Fightwear to thank him for backing his fighter so early in his career & to let him know Jayilton was 100% on board and accepts the sponsorship.

Jayilton is exactly the kind fighter this promotional deal is about and will aim to wear the Savage name with pride and display the heart & soul of a true Savage.

• Upvote 1

6SWQ6Gk.png

Daniel was over the moon when told of his successful admission into the Savage Scholarship Program after a session of hard training at DIAMOND UNBREAKABLE this evening. Like a puppy, he was equally as excited when his manager Rei, told the young Australian that he had no time to rest and would be off to shoot some promotional material for his new sponsor.

Daniel arrived at the downtown Tokyo studio not long before midnight where a shady-looking photographer bearing a jacket two sizes too small instantly ordered him to whip off his t-shirt. "It's time for a photoshoot," said the man. Lines were written for Daniel to recite to the camera for BTS footage, but after flubbing them thirteen times in a row the plan was abandoned and the shoot organiser told him to come up with something of his own. And thus, one of the most poignant and inspiring quotes in combat sport history was born:

"I believe that it takes a special type of person to be a fighter, but it takes an even specialer one to be a savage.

I. Am. Special."

It's enough to bring a tear to the eye.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Rei said:

6SWQ6Gk.png

Daniel was over the moon when told of his successful admission into the Savage Scholarship Program after a session of hard training at DIAMOND UNBREAKABLE this evening. Like a puppy, he was equally as excited when his manager Rei, told the young Australian that he had no time to rest and would be off to shoot some promotional material for his new sponsor.

Daniel arrived at the downtown Tokyo studio not long before midnight where a shady-looking photographer bearing a jacket two sizes too small instantly ordered him to whip off his t-shirt. "It's time for a photoshoot," said the man. Lines were written for Daniel to recite to the camera for BTS footage, but after flubbing them thirteen times in a row the plan was abandoned and the shoot organiser told him to come up with something of his own. And thus, one of the most poignant and inspiring quotes in combat sport history was born:

"I believe that it takes a special type of person to be a fighter, but it takes an even specialer one to be a savage.

I. Am. Special."

It's enough to bring a tear to the eye.

😢

• Upvote 1

IMG-6412.gif

5:00am Saturday, September 2, 2023

Jimmy Normal is startled from his slumber by the incessant vibration of his mobile phone. “What in the ever loving fuck!” he yelled. “If somebody hasn’t died, somebody is going to…” he exclaimed as he fumbled to reach the device dancing across the end table. It was Surkho.

”Way too early for Nostrovia my man…” Jimmy answered.

”Jeemy, is Surkho!” roared the big Russian. “Who de fuck tracks me?” He demanded. “Govenment agency - Canada Post - they assign tracking number to me. I cannot escape tyranny.”

Sleepy, puzzled and irritated, Jimmy checks his email notifications. There it is; a message from Glen Rocket of Savage Fightwear  “Surkho, it’s your promotional package from Savage, it’s been mailed out.” the manager sighed. “You were accepted to their scholarship program. Big dollars and that dope ass trading card…I told you last week, remember?

”This is good yes?” asked the fighter. “I will invest in Canadian real estate and possibly cocaine Jeemy. I will invite this Glen Rocket to party on my farm. Maybe I mail him a bride to thank him. I send tracking number.” beamed Dratchev.

“Listen brother, while I’m sure Rocket would appreciate you sending a bag of Class A narcotics to his place of business and absolutely love that you’re involving him in human trafficking, perhaps we focus on training and making this a worthwhile investment for Savage?” Jimmy joked  “You were hammered in your last tight and that is not the type of performance they’re paying for…HFC is already pissed at your shenanigans.”

”Of course. You are right Jeemy. I will return focus to excellent violence. You will join me for breakfast..” Surkho stated before hanging up. Jimmy tossed the phone back onto the nightstand and rolled over only to be jolted by a loud knock on the door. “I guess it’s breakfast time…”

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Carciofi said:

IMG-6412.gif

5:00am Saturday, September 2, 2023

Jimmy Normal is startled from his slumber by the incessant vibration of his mobile phone. “What in the ever loving fuck!” he yelled. “If somebody hasn’t died, somebody is going to…” he exclaimed as he fumbled to reach the device dancing across the end table. It was Surkho.

”Way too early for Nostrovia my man…” Jimmy answered.

”Jeemy, is Surkho!” roared the big Russian. “Who de fuck tracks me?” He demanded. “Govenment agency - Canada Post - they assign tracking number to me. I cannot escape tyranny.”

Sleepy, puzzled and irritated, Jimmy checks his email notifications. There it is; a message from Glen Rocket of Savage Fightwear  “Surkho, it’s your promotional package from Savage, it’s been mailed out.” the manager sighed. “You were accepted to their scholarship program. Big dollars and that dope ass trading card…I told you last week, remember?

”This is good yes?” asked the fighter. “I will invest in Canadian real estate and possibly cocaine Jeemy. I will invite this Glen Rocket to party on my farm. Maybe I mail him a bride to thank him. I send tracking number.” beamed Dratchev.

“Listen brother, while I’m sure Rocket would appreciate you sending a bag of Class A narcotics to his place of business and absolutely love that you’re involving him in human trafficking, perhaps we focus on training and making this a worthwhile investment for Savage?” Jimmy joked  “You were hammered in your last tight and that is not the type of performance they’re paying for…HFC is already pissed at your shenanigans.”

”Of course. You are right Jeemy. I will return focus to excellent violence. You will join me for breakfast..” Surkho stated before hanging up. Jimmy tossed the phone back onto the nightstand and rolled over only to be jolted by a loud knock on the door. “I guess it’s breakfast time…”

I am legally obliged to announce that I am unable to accept class A drugs and/or mail order brides via post.

Please use LA import and export for this as the Dock manager and I have an arrangement

• Upvote 2

16238765158424.png

After a practically perfect run though the World Cup of MMA (aside from some silly blips against pyjama wearers that no one cares about), Luke Smith is now the hottest free agent on the market and is looking for a reputable org for him to take the next step in his career. He'll be suitably well attired in his snazzy Savage gear so that's one thing the org doesn't have to worry about. The only stipulation is that he gets what is know as "Bjorn" treatment during his contract. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Savages are not permitted to use the B word, take this as a verbal warning or face immediate expulsion, exhile and perssitent whippings

I know you might not like this BUT in his own way, Bjorn was a Savage.

Let me explain...

Some men reach the top through shear ruthless aggression. Often bordering on psychopathy, they tread on and crush their opponents head on with fire in their eyes and a bloodlust not easily sated. Anytime, anyplace, anywhere. They destroy. 

Then there are others who take the direct opposite approach. They will scheme and plot and plan all the while looking for the weakest link in the chain. Only when they identify a sure kill will they reveal themselves and again only when all the odds are exactly in their favour. They will burrow underneath the foundation like rats, bypassing all danger only to reappear at the front of the line. 

When both types of men can be found at the front of the line, it's hard to tell the savages apart. 

• Like 1