ITFL - International Team Fighting League

shortfuse122829

Quick Recap.

Wentz vs Some weird named dude who beat Ryo 3 times or some shit.

Wentz came out like Chael P Sonnen darting around not giving his opponent any time to breathe landing a takedown and easy securing round one for himself. Round 2 Wentz started to get cocky. While his opponent threw a low kick he dived down and ate it right on the chin like a retard. He managed to get out of mount though and by the end of the round was on top laying the smackdown on his opponent. 3rd round and no mistakes were made by Wentz as he kept at range popping his opponent and landing some damaging Condit leg kicks to secure the victory in the first fight of the night for the Donkeys as they took the lead 1-0.

Mitchell vs Another weird named dude.

Mitchell is a pro, no doubt about it the man is a stud. He has 0 power but has the striking skills like no one has seen before. At the start of the fight his opponent refused to touch gloves. Mitchell made him pay for that disrespect by landing not just one but two nut shots to remind his opponent that he was the daddy and after the nut shots his opponent could never be a daddy. Landing shot after shot against his opponent who flailed around as much as Lenord Garcia does in his fights landing very little shots as Mitchell landed at will. In the second round he came out like Garcia again but Mitchell just sat back and popped him at will again eventually the shots taking their toll on the poor dude. Third round and Mitchell went to business again landing almost every shot while his opponent landed like 2 or 3. Near the end of the round Mitchell ate a nut kick from his opponent. He stood straight back up and went apeshit. He went from having Jazz hands to having Hulk Hands. Landing big shots but his opponent was saved by the bell. Second fight, Second victory for the Donkeys.

Hopkins vs Swan Song's runaway fighter?

Was kinda sad to see Hopkins career end in a NC. Retiring now to go to parts unknown Hopkins looked sad at the fact Swan Song's fighter had taken his ball and went to St Petersburg after witnessing the manhandling of the rest of the Pits fighters. Swan Song says otherwise but rumors have it he done this to save his fighter another defeat. We shall see as time progresses.

Fury vs Vickers

Quick but Painful. Vickers took Fury into the clinch, Fury smashed him in the clinch bad move. Either way it was always gonna end up the same. Donkeys 4 - 0 TFP

Lightfoot vs Denke.

With the prospect of a clean sweep Denke had a lot of pressure on him to at least take dignity otherwise be left with the wooden spoon. To make that point clear Lightfoot came out with a Wooden spoon and handed it to Denke's manager as a symbol of the fact his alliance was about to be clean sweeped. The first round wasn't as close as the biased commentator made it out to be. Denke tried to take the fight to the ground but it was Lightfoot who started the striking better and landing big shots in his signature clinch. He was dominant and took the first round with ease. Second round and Lightfoot ups the tempo, takes the fight instantly to the clinch and proceeds to knee and punch Denke into the ground as Denke tried hopelessly to get the fight to the ground. Lightfoot excuted his gameplan to perfection in that round. 3rd round and with Defeat staring Denke down the barrel he came out and finally managed to land his takedown but was instantly reversed and found himself in a position he is used to... on his back. Lightfoot then made his only mistake of the fight. One of the ring girls was trying to give him her phone number, as Lightfoot took a mental note of it, Denke managed to sneak out and get mount. Landing shot after shot as Lightfoot thought to himself, i wonder if that girl fucks on the first date it wasn't enough as Denke completed the humiliation by attempting and arm bar and falling flat on his ass forgetting that to do an armbar you need to first secure the arm. Lightfoot took the decision 29-28, took the ring girl home, took home his 4th win in a row and the 5th win for Donkeys that day. Only thing that TFP had to take home was their tails between their legs and the Wooden Spoon kindly donated to them by Richard Lightfoot.

• Upvote 1

Due to the no contest by Richtofen, Hopkins/Burrell was awarded the full 3 points.

Next week will be the half-way point, and no more fighter switching after week 5....

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhAej-0tg4n4dGhzaFVBQ2VhM0xLWEJRYkpzUXh2UWc#gid=0

Full updated rankings available but I can't seem to get them to sort right now. Will update the top 10 and the team standings on the main page as well. Great fights everybody

You misfit nerds are going down next round.

You wish! We are the greatest team of all time(s).

Reaper's 1st pick is Boy Bubby vs Dakota Royer.

Figures you wouldn't call out Lange first. Dude's a beast and he will be the clear winner of this whole thing when it's all said and done. Believe dat!

Dakota Royer.. Bwahahahahahaha.. What joke... His greatest achievement in life... Oh yeah that's right he doesn't have one.. Nothing more than a fucking oxygen theif..

As for Lange, I thought Hopkins had a glass jaw, Lange knocks himself out when his head hits the pillow of his bed..

Reaper to sweep 5-0, may as well not even schedule the fights.

• Upvote 1

Dakota Royer.. Bwahahahahahaha.. What joke... His greatest achievement in life... Oh yeah that's right he doesn't have one.. Nothing more than a fucking oxygen theif..

As for Lange, I thought Hopkins had a glass jaw, Lange knocks himself out when his head hits the pillow of his bed..

Reaper to sweep 5-0, may as well not even schedule the fights.

THAT HAPPENED ONE TIME YOU BASTARD! And someone had hidden a brick in it.

Week 5:

Reaper (H) vs Misfits (A)

Aces (A) vs TFP (H)

Dinooo (H) vs Kaiser (A)

Hells (A) vs Syndicate (H)

Edward Richtofen vs Dan Smith -- TFP pick

Dynamite Nixon vs Karl Denke -- Ace's pick

Rage Blade vs Kauno Kaalikarva -- Ace's pick

Biff Biffman vs I.P Daily -- TFP pick

Jeremy Voda vs Ogmundur Girsurrson -- TFP pick

• Upvote 1

Figures you wouldn't call out Lange first. Dude's a beast and he will be the clear winner of this whole thing when it's all said and done. Believe dat!

Lange is a bitch. Every fighter on my team will KO him. I think it's more fun for you to pick who will get that easy win.

• Upvote 1

Royer is too old of a dog to be licked by a puppy. Boy Bunny will be neutered in a few weeks, much to the disappointed of Team Reaper who will no longer be able to receive group facials from their teams subservient little bitch. Sweet dreams.

Royer via 1st round KO (Head Kick)

Royer is too old of a dog to be licked by a puppy. Boy Bunny will be neutered in a few weeks, much to the disappointed of Team Reaper who will no longer be able to receive group facials from their teams subservient little bitch. Sweet dreams.

Royer via 1st round KO (Head Kick)

You haven't been able to to get your legs up that high since the 90's old man... The only way you would get a Head Kick KO is if they amputated me at the knees before the fight..

The last old man I faced is sitting on the scrap heap waiting for his one-way ticket to the Bahamas, I'll make this quick, so you can join him.

On a side note can we have the team lists updated to indicate the changes people have made in their rosters.. It is a little disappointing there have been so many swaps, but at the same time much better to have a swap than someone just quitting altogether. I do think though in future ITFL tourney's that the practice of switching out fighters should be outlawed. When you sign up to this you are in for the long haul.

• Upvote 3

Yea I understand needing to replace someone who for some reason goes inactive or something, but I was under the impression that just due to losing a fight or two it wouldn't be tolerated to bail out of the tourney. Not sure the reasons guys are pulling out but I do completely disagree.

Yea I understand needing to replace someone who for some reason goes inactive or something, but I was under the impression that just due to losing a fight or two it wouldn't be tolerated to bail out of the tourney. Not sure the reasons guys are pulling out but I do completely disagree.

I called it at the beginning of this thing. This sort of shit always happens in league's or tournaments that have group stages.

For future ITFL's, if someone insists on swapping out a fighter then dock their team points

• Upvote 2