Training & Fight Engine Changes

It got taken down because it was really daft to post that. You should have PMd me because we could have had a rush of people going and doing what you said and completely screwing up the whole game.

To be fair, it would have been a whole lot worse if he had said nothing.

Will add coach option later tonight. I'm just resetting everyone that had done their reallocation, then we'll get things rolling again so people can re-reallocate.

I do appreciate the heads up - if it hadn't happened before training tonight we'd have been in real trouble. So it's great that you did give a heads up, just would have appreciated without telling everyone else.

It got taken down because it was really daft to post that. You should have PMd me because we could have had a rush of people going and doing what you said and completely screwing up the whole game. Luckily I saw it and have taken the page down.

I have some checks in place and can do some reversing but this is gunna be a difficult fix to sort out all the fighters affected.

Damn, I almost broke the game. Sorry bud didn't mean to do that. Next time I will be more careful about posting so sensitive info here.

What exactly was the bug?

When you took points off physicals, then submitted, it left the points on the physicals. So if people got wind of that, they'd just take off all their physical skills then allocate those points to the transitions and escapes but would have kept the physicals... i.e. everyone would have been 200-250 points better off.

About the new sliders, if I go 100% on counter and fail to land everything, does that mean the game text won't read a line of what I try do since the counter fails aren't read?

I'm asking it because now grapplers can set to only strike in their agressive moves and only try the takedowns in their counter moves. Not knowing that you are constantly failing in your takedowns attempts worries me.

I'm finding it hard to move the sliders around? Take points away then save? Then ad the points and then save again?

• Upvote 1

Thanks guys

• Upvote 1