Spin and Win

theking04

obviously the top price would be a dinner at home with Mr & Mrs tycoon. anyone? put it down for 1 out of 100 spins. Yeah that sounds fair.

She's a very good cook actually. Mind you, that would be an expensive trip for all but a few of you. *checks the curtains to see if Jax or Aaron ThaiGuy is outside*

She's a very good cook actually. Mind you, that would be an expensive trip for all but a few of you. *checks the curtains to see if Jax or Aaron ThaiGuy is outside*

Let me in, it's bloody cold.

Only because spammers are being rewarded with jets, fighter slots, FA's for nothing. The rest I don't care about. I'd rather see those things go to the people who contribute to the game instead of one word posters. I guess I'm just jelly.

Kinda agree, but i am way more pragmatic there... better in such a thread than tons of pseudo-posts everywhere, those really piss me of. Also jelly i guess lol, dunno.

Kinda agree, but i am way more pragmatic there... better in such a thread than tons of pseudo-posts everywhere, those really pissed me of. Also jelly i guess lol, dunno.

That topic will be looked into, I'm not a big fan myself but we'll see what other mods say. It would function if there was some kinda post limit to it, but when it's just the same guys posting it defeats the purpose. Also, if you see somebody spamming just -1 them, they don't get a credit that way.

• Downvote 1

Only because spammers are being rewarded with jets, fighter slots, FA's for nothing. The rest I don't care about. I'd rather see those things go to the people who contribute to the game instead of one word posters. I guess I'm just jelly.

how do you tell who is spamming and who is really just enjoying the game? Or even better, trying to learn it? First week of spin and win i was labeled a spammer, when i had 7 fights that week (most i had since joining) and signed up for a KT tourney for the first time,as a noob that actually likes to learn about the game what would you expect? i also hit chat for the first time that week ALL WEEK to ask MORE questions plus i had 3 articles get published in the times, i cant really say who is spamming or not but id be posting irreguardless

That topic will be looked into, I'm not a big fan myself but we'll see what other mods say. It would function if there was some kinda post limit to it, but when it's just the same guys posting it defeats the purpose. Also, if you see somebody spamming just -1 them, they don't get a credit that way.

Yeah, i thought of that too... 6-7 spins max or some per week via forum. While this spamming on purpose really annoys me, on the other hand that such a thread gets problematic cause of that, well that sucks, too, gets even more weird lol.

• Upvote 1

Oh wow, seriously.. I just won another JET... .yeah I'm like the royal airforce soon. I got 3 of them now (2 from spin and win).

LOL! Whatsup? I have spun that damn thing for about 30 times now and only had two under $1k wins. :winner: