JUTSU! 32-Man Genin Grand Prix [VIP Prize]

Scooby

Needed space on my roster and he just happened to be the sacrificial lamb. Didn't see the point in keeping him as he already lost and this tournament has been as Bwang said "a bit ................."

Signed up for 2 x 10 min rounds and lost in the third round after winning the first 2 rounds. But he was on the chopping block anyway so take nothing away from my opponent :)

Good chin, is a 5.something learner from memory so could be decent.

You do know that this is double elimination?

• Upvote 3

Needed space on my roster and he just happened to be the sacrificial lamb. Didn't see the point in keeping him as he already lost and this tournament has been as Bwang said "a bit ................."

Signed up for 2 x 10 min rounds and lost in the third round after winning the first 2 rounds. But he was on the chopping block anyway so take nothing away from my opponent :)

Good chin, is a 5.something learner from memory so could be decent.

To be fair to Scooby he did announce on March 1st that he added a 3rd round to eliminate draws. Unless you set your sliders then and never came back to check the forum, that's on you.

You do know that this is double elimination?

yup.

To be fair to Scooby he did announce on March 1st that he added a 3rd round to eliminate draws. Unless you set your sliders then and never came back to check the forum, that's on you.

Yes he did announce he added the 3rd round. He announced it after he already sent the fight offers which i accepted and only realized after i accepted it.

I knew it was a 3x10 going in. As i mentioned before, i needed space on the roster and this guy just happened to be the one i sacked.

• Downvote 8

yup.

I knew it was a 3x10 going in. As i mentioned before, i needed space on the roster and this guy just happened to be the one i sacked.

So you knew it was double elimination and still just released your guy ' because you needed space'.?!

That's a dick move. If you sign up for a tournament, at least commit to it and don't say a big virtual fuck you to the tournament creator by releasing your creation after one loss.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Shita Ke doesn't even remember making his way to tokyo, he woke up from his zen in the cage and knocked some idiot out into oblivion... Who is next for the mighty master Ke?

Shita Ke doesn't even remember making his way to tokyo, he woke up from his zen in the cage and knocked some idiot out into oblivion... Who is next for the mighty master Ke?

Looks like it is you and me. Don't worry I will make sure to put him back to sleep if he wakes up before our fight.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14856844305227.png

my next opponent looks like he's gonna pull his hands out of his pits, sniff em, and say "Supa-star!"

http://lolnascar.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/superstar.gif

That was what his first opponent was thinking as well, but look at him now. Granite chin knocked out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...