SFL | Stoner Fight League

Rambo

2 hours ago, Mentor said:

Those were added in the past month? Damn, that is about 6 months of VIP invested there. 

'invested', you mean tycoon dollars (printed probably in his case) turned into VIP days, therefore it not being an investment really in the actual game. Not that it makes a different anyways in my opinion. 

• Downvote 1

We appreciate your feedback. To those whom it may concern, please file a report with @gwad12345 in our PR department and he will get back to you shortly.

Side note: I can assure you those who ask for a release will be trapped in the Gulag with @bjornmma1 and shall rot away until their expiration date.

Zero fucks given, yours truly

- The KO King ?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

3 minutes ago, Rambo said:

We appreciate your feedback. To those whom it may concern, please file a report with @gwad12345 in our PR department and he will get back to you shortly.

Side note: I can assure you those who ask for a release will be trapped in the Gulag with @bjornmma1 and shall rot away until their expiration date.

Zero fucks given, yours truly

- The KO King ?

Sleazy fucks, will be sleazy fucks. Congrats with that.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, The1rstSaint said:

Sleazy fucks, will be sleazy fucks. Congrats with that.

Here's a list of lessons for all the noobs (and vets) getting into the game...

Lesson #1: don't pick up FA's under contract.

Lesson #2: some members of this fighting sim have overly sensitive buttholes.

Lesson #3: if you take Camara seriously, the joke's on you.

Lesson #4:

15969194468015.jpg.e56f11e0eb2122681ccbea3973920b88.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Dear managers, I have to admit that even a shrewd and savvy experienced manager like myself fell prey to Karter's despicable business practices. Here is my tale of woe. 

After many months of having the hype drained from one of my then best fighters Oliver Lancaster through Karter's purposefully bad match ups, I resigned myself to parting ways with Lancaster as he was now just a shell of his former self. It was at this time that Karter tricked me into signing him to new deal with the sole purpose of leaving him there after I sack him so some poor schmo would pick him up to a 10 fight contract. To make matters worse, Karter insisted on sending a pre pick up fight to Lancaster so said poor schmo would be met with an instant loss. 

This is where Karter's disgusting plan gets even worse as he knew full well that being the honourable and brave manager that I am, I would accept the fight by mistake at some point thus handing myself another loss in another impossible match up. I believe this was on purpose as to stop me reaching the lofty ranks of #1 manager, something Karter has in the past said he would make sure would never happen. 

When I called him out on it, he just laughed at me and called me some racist names. 

Beware dealing with this org I would personally avoid them completely at this point. 

• Upvote 8

8 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Dear managers, I have to admit that even a shrewd and savvy experienced manager like myself fell prey to Karter's despicable business practices. Here is my tale of woe. 

After many months of having the hype drained from one of my then best fighters Oliver Lancaster through Karter's purposefully bad match ups, I resigned myself to parting ways with Lancaster as he was now just a shell of his former self. It was at this time that Karter tricked me into signing him to new deal with the sole purpose of leaving him there after I sack him so some poor schmo would pick him up to a 10 fight contract. To make matters worse, Karter insisted on sending a pre pick up fight to Lancaster so said poor schmo would be met with an instant loss. 

This is where Karter's disgusting plan gets even worse as he knew full well that being the honourable and brave manager that I am, I would accept the fight by mistake at some point thus handing myself another loss in another impossible match up. I believe this was on purpose as to stop me reaching the lofty ranks of #1 manager, something Karter has in the past said he would make sure would never happen. 

When I called him out on it, he just laughed at me and called me some racist names. 

Beware dealing with this org I would personally avoid them completely at this point. 

He is keeping my fighter Killer Kid hostage. He promised that if Killer Kid won his last fight, that he would get the tile shot next. KK won, only to get offered a shit fight. I sent a friendly message to remind him of the promised title shot and he just replied 'fuck off, things change. Take the shit fight or I will keep your guy hostage.'  He then sent me a fight offer for in one year or so on a specially created event 'Gulag'. 

Killer Kid his inactvity clause is over but no leave-button appeared, so I sent Mike a printscreen to ask for the release from this dickhead his org. 

CK used to be good at this game and for this game. Now he is neither. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

He is keeping my fighter Killer Kid hostage. He promised that if Killer Kid won his last fight, that he would get the tile shot next. KK won, only to get offered a shit fight. I sent a friendly message to remind him of the promised title shot and he just replied 'fuck off, things change. Take the shit fight or I will keep your guy hostage.'  He then sent me a fight offer for in one year or so on a specially created event 'Gulag'. 

Killer Kid his inactvity clause is over but no leave-button appeared, so I sent Mike a printscreen to ask for the release from this dickhead his org. 

#FakeNews

The KO King is the #3 ranked manager in the game and has the #1 P4P fighter 

?? ?? ?? ??

CK doesn't negotiate with terrorists or Belgians. Contracts at SFL are signed in blood. Consider it the equivalent of the unbreakable bond from Harry Potter. Fighters under contract are more than welcome to join Bjorn in The Gulag for Unruly Children. 

Leon Edwards is still awaiting his title shot and Dana has yet to release Jon Jones.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

?? ?? ?? ??

CK doesn't negotiate with terrorists or Belgians. Contracts at SFL are signed in blood. Consider it the equivalent of the unbreakable bond from Harry Potter. Fighters under contract are more than welcome to join Bjorn in The Gulag for Unruly Children. 

Leon Edwards is still awaiting his title shot and Dana has yet to release Jon Jones.

P.S. The KO King is the #3 ranked manager in the game and has the #1 P4P fighter ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Never had a problem at SFL. Rather the opposite I enjoyed it a lot back in the days when there were some top quality writing and CK was always quite relaxed with contracts. If he did some bad shit since then I'm not defending that. But burning through VIP days to put contracts on FA:s..  nah, he will have to do better than that before I join the tar & feathers squad. Come on big red demon of evil, show us your worst!

4 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

Thank you for contacting SFL fighter relations services. We are based in Amsterdam but your communication has been routed through Bangalore. My name is Gupil Wadaswani, but you can call me GWad. 

To process your complaint, I need some additional information.

Is it true that you want your fighter, Kid Killer (KK), kicked from the org? Would you therefore say that you support KKK (Kicking Kid Killer)?

And how do you respond to Karter's charges of managing fighters while Belgian?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, igorbyhenikov said:

Man i thought you guys just had fun banter going on in the forums but clearly CK is on the wrong here.

And im afraid hes too proud to admit it.

He is being himself, what is for most people a good thing... 

32b7ca9f-3502-48b2-8a79-0a834d3a78e7_tex

He has been poaching fighters for ages as well from other orgs. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 7/24/2020 at 5:01 AM, gwad12345 said:

Previously:

Chapter 1: Bad Trips in Japan

Chapter 2: Blazing Inspiration

Chapter 3: Rising High

Karter shared his vision, but it’s up to the board to craft the strategy and make it a reality.

Amsterdam is the obvious base of choice. Some concern is attributed to what effect the city’s temptations, given Karter’s regular visits and well-known proclivities, will have on the financial health of the organization, but this is deemed a necessary risk.

Outreach and talent acquisition: It is decided, given Convicted’s reputation (as stated in the name of the alliance), that it would be prudent to reach out to some of the other major alliances in Tycoon, including The Stepdads, YABAI, and Keyboard Warriors to bring them on board. This also enables the organization to draw on a vast talent pool of the Tycooniverse’s best and brightest.

UJNNlCH.jpg

From left: Glenn Rocket, Prince Mitchell, CK, Louie De Palma and G Wad pose for a team photo

Next is the question of who to premiere and showcase in the rejuvenated and revamped organization. The July fourth event, Genesis, was a one-off to put some of the biggest and up and coming names in the world in the arena.

By fate, luck or the will of god, opportunity comes knocking.

With his ear to the ground, Karter catches word of grumblings at the 340K ID level.

UnderGround, which had ruled the roost in the Dutch capital since early 2019, has gone MIA.

Prowling the streets of Amsterdam one fine Summer morn, Karter spots the ruins of the once proud organization. Watching as a steady stream of disgruntled fighters inspect the doorless frame of a dilapidated building bearing the UnderGround insignia, he hatches an ingenious plan.

Stoner Fight League’s new HQ is established.

AViqyEs.jpg

As if that wasn’t enough, the foundation of Stoner Fight League was also pre-empted by the fall from grace of Rapid Fighting Championship, the next most logical competitor.

Cowered by the inevitable and unstoppable ascent of SFL, the only other 340K Org bows in submission, sticks its tail between its legs and scurries off to less threatening pastures; 330K.

“Global developments dictate tactics” counsels SFL Senior Geopolitical Advisor G Wad.

With no legitimate competition and free reign at its level, Karter and the board move quickly and aggressively to hunt the greatest 340K fighters in existence. It’s open season.

RFC and UnderGround champions from Reijo Halli and Lenny Kowalski to Edison Atunes and Serhey Rishkinov are poached right out from under their respective crumbling organizations.

And Karter is enjoying every minute.

edmdRcE.jpg

Notorious big game hunter Chris Karter displays the poached carcass of Lenny Kowalski, as ornaments of former glory lay strewn about

What does the future have in store for SFL? What does one get when one mixes weed, White Jesus, and golden showers in a petri dish with ten of the finest managers in Tycoon history?

We’ll find out together.

1595095388zQaOEBn.gif

CK the Poacher ? ??

edmdRcE.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I've had multiple fighters at SFL and anytime I asked for a release I was granted it. I really cant stand anyone (this goes beyond Bjorn), who only takes fights they think they can win and will come up with any excuse in the book to decline a tough matchup. Hell I negotiated with SYN while i was still under contract with SFL and CK was very cool about it. Also had 1 fight left with SFL and before hand told CK I'll be taking my fighter to HFC most likely and he didnt hold me hostage or anything. Of course he tried to convince me to stay but when I made up my mind it was respected.

A lot of great orgs in the game and I feel SFL is one of them. Could they do more write ups? For sure! But so can most orgs in the game. Let's not go around trying to shit on orgs when this game is almost dead and could use everyone willing to run such a shitty task. 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Squiiid said:

Let's not go around trying to shit on orgs when this game is almost dead and could use everyone willing to run such a shitty task. 

Your good experience doesnt nullify what happened to other managers.

I understand that CK and buddies think that "putting someone to gulag" is funny (it can be), but i also think if someone clearly tells you that something you do bothers him and isnt funny to him (especially when your actions affects him/his fighters) you should know when to stop. Otherwise it becomes bullying.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, igorbyhenikov said:

I understand that CK and buddies think that "putting someone to gulag" is funny (it can be), but i also think if someone clearly tells you that something you do bothers him and isnt funny to him (especially when your actions affects him/his fighters) you should know when to stop. Otherwise it becomes bullying.

It's easy to be viewed as bullying when bjorn twist words. I've seen the screenshot of their messages and it went nothing like how bjorn said. 

• Downvote 2

4 hours ago, igorbyhenikov said:

The gulag's funny because he once again tried to bjorn his way into another undeserved title fight, and when things didn't go his way he threw a little tantrum and stomped his wittle feet.

4 hours ago, Squiiid said:

It's easy to be viewed as bullying when bjorn twist words. I've seen the screenshot of their messages and it went nothing like how bjorn said. 

Then he can post the screenshots (right from his message where he promised the title shot until now) on here. I am waiting. 

4 minutes ago, Mannetosen said:

The gulag's funny because he once again tried to bjorn his way into another undeserved title fight, and when things didn't go his way he threw a little tantrum and stomped his wittle feet.

See the above reply. 

Simple recap:

1/ he messaged me saying that if Killer Kid won his next fight, the next title shot was guaranteed for him. 

2) Killer Kid won his next bout. 

3) Killer Kid got offered a shit fight offer, not tile shot. 

4) I remind him about the message and he replies 'fuck off, things change. Take the other fight and maybe he can get a shot after that. Otherwise I will keep your fucking guy hostage, hahaha' 

Oh and let's not forget about his FA signings to SFL, asking fighter who want to be released to sign a new long deal with a fight offer as well (so that the next manager is stuck), poaching fighters,... 

• Upvote 1