2021 MMA Tycoon Award Winners

saklain

9 minutes ago, DRussellMMA said:

I voted SFL, would've been Suckerpunch if they win in the category. 

So Sucker Punch WERE in the restricted category that Highland won instead? Highland, the org with the owner on the committee? (nothing against Callum, I like him)

Wow. Seems like if anyone should be a little peeved this year it's Hare as he seems to have missed out on not one but two awards? 

Would you not agree Saklain?

I was very confused to see Hec win writer of the year (Like Hec a lot. He is awesome peoples) after you messaged me asking for my opinion between the two as you were tied. My exact words were "both good writers but I think Hare's consistency and volume puts him ahead"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, DRussellMMA said:

Are you going to answer mine? Or does it have to be a one-way conversation? 

What is this an enquiry?

Yep. Full on politician mode lol. You're not going to answer it

And yes, it is an enquiry into some very blatant corruption. Combate winning org of the year over Syn? 

Come On Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, Alfred said:

So Sucker Punch WERE in the restricted category that Highland won instead? Highland, the org with the owner on the committee? (nothing against Callum, I like him)

Wow. Seems like if anyone should be a little peeved this year it's Hare as he seems to have missed out on not one but two awards? 

Would you not agree Saklain?

I was very confused to see Hec win writer of the year (Like Hec a lot. He is awesome peoples) after you messaged me asking for my opinion between the two as you were tied. My exact words were "both good writers but I think Hare's consistency and volume puts him ahead"

These were two of our closest votes

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, andy808 said:

That first part didnt seem to go very well

Well then we felt that people like Clyde who put crazy effort into the game running Highland and lifting it from an Island org to one of the top orgs in the whole game shouldn’t be penalised and should remain a nomination up for discussion. So the conclusion was that we can vote for them but they’re not allowed to vote and Clyde even chose not to comment anything to not influence the committee. Also Axius (my fighter) didn’t win best 135 which I’m fuming about! 🤬

Only 5 out of 30(ish) awards went to committee members btw so I wouldn’t say we dominated the list

PS - Also you pussies should’ve put your name in the hat for joining the committee rather than moaning after the results are out! Karen energy much?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, MasterLeader said:

Well then we felt that people like Clyde who put crazy effort into the game running Highland and lifting it from an Island org to one of the top orgs in the whole game shouldn’t be penalised and should remain a nomination up for discussion. So the conclusion was that we can vote for them but they’re not allowed to vote and Clyde even chose not to comment anything to not influence the committee. Also Axius (my fighter) didn’t win best 135 which I’m fuming about! 🤬

PS - Also you pussies should’ve put your name in the hat for joining the committee rather than moaning after the results are out! Karen energy much?

😉 KARENS ARE OUT! 

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, DRussellMMA said:

So I'm not answering your question... and you won't answer mine. Cool chat! 

I've said who my vote was for. Not wasting my time going back and forth about a process you could've been a part of! 

There was no back and forth. There was just me asking you a simple question and you refusing to answer because to do so honestly would make you look bad.

• Upvote 1