World Cup of MMAT

Alfred

Just to clarify that this is a 395k tournament. Any fighter with an ID of 395k and after is eligible. 

Creation day is whenever 395k hits which could be anytime now. As soon as I see it I'll post it but it's also down to everyone else to keep an eye on it too. Don't wait for me.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Alfred said:

Just to clarify that this is a 395k tournament. Any fighter with an ID of 395k and after is eligible. 

Creation day is whenever 395k hits which could be anytime now. As soon as I see it I'll post it but it's also down to everyone else to keep an eye on it too. Don't wait for me.

Where do I see the last fights made? 

24 to go. Can we do a count down, so we have an idea?  I like the idea of just setting a date like Sunday to create so we all have the same start date for training. 

• Like 2

On 3/29/2023 at 4:22 PM, soyster89 said:

Couldn't we wait until 395k hits and THEN coordinate a creation day/time shortly thereafter? That way everyone has an equal chance to create and not lose out on sessions. Just a thought.

Great idea. Say the Sunday after 395 hits instead of just open season as soon as it happens. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, KingofConsent said:

When it hits 395k there won’t be much of a difference between a couple days or not

You are correct not much difference. I would prefer Sunday after just for my own benefit. I work a lot and Sunday would give me a chance to do it while I’m off. I also understand some of you work on Sunday, so I’m good either way. 

Damn you PJ lol. I thought 395k had hit and you had posted your guy. Hopefully no one saw what I wrote and created because of it. 

Creation is at 395k. Anyone worrying about missing training sessions, there's no need. There's going to be plenty of people rolling for fighters over the following few weeks and lots of sessions will be missed there. 

Currently we are at 

• Upvote 2

Ok, It's go time!

Just to remind everyone that it's 18 year old creation and the weight divisions and weight they must be are..

135lbs (Must be created at 135lbs and remain there for duration of tournament)

170lbs (Must be created at 170lbs and remain there for duration of tournament)

265lbs+ (Must be created at 300lbs and remain there for duration of tournament)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2