MILF

The1rstSaint

4 hours ago, The1rstSaint said:

16065106356899.jpg

Love your style first off......but If I may say, we here at the MILF Headquarters love all of the Fighters almost as much as are MILFs!

Carry on now,  back to the smack talking!!!

17048457558811.jpg

You love stoppages and brutal KOs more though. Dats why dere is a bonus point system dat rewards des tings..... Its da nature of dis game..... Stoppages and brutal KOs bring more MILFS and de world goes round! Its like da fight game Circle of Life!

Dont worry boss.... De Irish got you.... #1 and #2 P4P on The Island.... All stoppages.... All KOs!

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, CelticStryder said:

17048457558811.jpg

What da fook are you even goin on bout mate? Fighter clothes? Fake abs? Rich Manager? Traffic people? All dem steroids are cutting off the blood flow to your brain mate? Or is it all dat blood you lost from 10 shots in a tree round fight? Imagine dat..... 10 shots in 15 minutes.... 2 days injury and 7 days cuts! **Laughs hysterically** What da fook mate.... is your face made of paper?

Imagine coming out here and talkin all this shite bout 100 missed head shots and "Cat got your tongue" like you are some superstar that went out and shut people up? Nobody gives a fook..... Nobody even knows who da fook you are mate! You arent even in the top twenty pound for pound! You are buried half way down the bleedin card! Your so boring the bleedin owner of the organization didn't even preview your fight because he didn't even notice you were fighting!

Nobody gives a fook who you are mate! You wanna talk all this shite about your opponent missing 100 head shots like dats what da fans want to see. You hit dat man 114 times and never had him in an ounce of trouble once..... Imagine dat! 114 you hit him and not even a scratch! Were you playing patty cake with dat man or just trying to give him a little tickle? He hit you 10 times and you bled more than a virgin the first time she has a go ya?

You wanna split the smack talk award because all you do is talk! When Declan talks I backs it up! 100% finish rate..... all by KO! three of four in the first round! 100 fight rating! Fight of the Night in me MILF debut! Main Event headliner! When Declan McCoy gets in that cage you can rest assured the fans are gonna get a show ya?

Split the smack talk award??? **Laughs hysterically** The only thing you be splittin is boring lame ass decision mate! Go take another steroid and shut da fook up!

image.jpeg.0a2b7a925756b41120d5586b99aa0cda.jpeg

Tristan Sandoval:

A show? You think half-heartedly punching a man who is basically a punching dummy until you eventually get bored and knock him out is a show? Half the crowd must have been asleep! You do realize he only attempted 2 punches the entire fight and missed both, right? Who are you to talk about putting on a show? How high Mr. Madness must have been to give you that FOTN is beyond me, although I also got one, so maybe he just likes that kind of “shite” because we pretty much did the same thing in our respective fights.

On a side note, your drunken karaoke in the bar that night was pretty good though. 😃

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Fireballer34 said:

image.jpeg.0a2b7a925756b41120d5586b99aa0cda.jpeg

Tristan Sandoval:

A show? You think half-heartedly punching a man who is basically a punching dummy until you eventually get bored and knock him out is a show? Half the crowd must have been asleep! You do realize he only attempted 2 punches the entire fight and missed both, right? Who are you to talk about putting on a show? How high Mr. Madness must have been to give you that FOTN is beyond me, although I also got one, so maybe he just likes that kind of “shite” because we pretty much did the same thing in our respective fights.

On a side note, your drunken karaoke in the bar that night was pretty good though. 😃

16065106356899.jpg

I am and upstanding citizen in these here parts ill have you know. Mr. Madness don't get High, he stays High in fact on a little thing called life. Thank you very much!

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, The1rstSaint said:

16065106356899.jpg

I am and upstanding citizen in these here parts ill have you know. Mr. Madness don't get High, he stays High in fact on a little thing called life. Thank you very much!

My fighter Tristan Sandoval would like to issue an apology to you in account of you gave him his contract to let him become the greatest fighter ever.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Fireballer34 said:

Tristan Sandoval:

17048457558811.jpg

**Laughs hysterically**

The difference mate is dat I hurt him..... badly.... and then I finished da fookin bloke didn't I? See thats how this works mate. Did yo manager not explain dat to you? Let Declan explain slowly for yo stupid ass..... You grab hold of yo opponent and yo keep punchin em in da face until they stop movin.... or da bleedin referee jumps in and saves them from a brain injury. Dats how you score points here... ya mate? Yo understand now or you need Declan to draw you a fookin diagram with little stick people and small words you can understand?

Your a fookin meathead and everytime you open yo fookin mout all ya do is use up the oxygen in da room mate. Its fookin embarassing. 

• Upvote 1

MILF Heavyweight League

It is now time to bring out the big clowns in the always exciting Heavyweight Division. Sure, are Super Heavyweights may be monstrous but those 265ers are on another level of brute savagery. The MMA world was founded on the supremacy of this division, and I think to this day it still holds true as the most exciting division mostly contributed to lack of good cardio and terrible mismatches but that's neither here nor there. Now let's 20 entrants into the Heavyweight MILF league!

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Crazy Mikevs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Boyko Mitcheck

Crazy Mike (2-0-0)               Boyko Mitcheck (1-0-0)

Starting things off is the Main Event contest on Sunday's MILF 6 card as grapplers collide.

Crazy Mike hails from Brooklyn, United Kingdom which I must say damned you for making me Google the Legitimacy of that town!  Crazy has rallied of two straight first round wins which he has demanstraded his masterfull use of the clinch in both fights. Crazy Mike brother from another mother of Crazy Horse will be Ispa Murhapuro 's second entrant into the MILF Leagues.

Russian BJJ Brown belt Boyko Mitcheck pulled off the most incredible come back wins so far this Island season when he armbarred MR Pancit at MILF Prospects 2, with just 2 seconds left on the fight clock. Much like his Main Event opponent Mr Mitcheck is the brother to LHW Mitka fighting out of the Mit Dm crusade.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Crude Jensen vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jesse Kidd

Crude Jensen (1-0-0)           Jesse Kidd (1-0-0)

Another Clash of styles is up next as the boxer/wrestler does battle with the BJJ brown belt.

Crude Jensen calls Dopenhagen, Denmark home and is off to a 1-0 start this Island season. Jensen's QFC debut went just the way manager Grant Brophy expected I assume, as he wore his opponent down with several successful sprawls shutting down his foes Takedowns completely. The Big Dane finished his opposition with a big an overhand right and some Hammer fists.

Next up fighting out of Glasgow, Scotland the big ball of blubber thunder known as Jesse Kidd. Kidd ended the career of Mr Island before it really even got started when he took him down and suffocated him with those man titties, there really is no coming back from that is there? You can't sleep on Jesse's jitz he displayed that, and his manager Bijnok Trink will be there to guide him.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jumbo Mills vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Bennett Peck

Jumbo Mills (1-0-0)               Bennett Peck (1-1-0)

Looks like we will have an epic slugfest in the third Heavyweight matchup as two Boxers face off.

Heavy Handed Australian Boxer Jumbo "Bloody" Mills made his professional debut at MILF Prospects 1 in thrilling fashion with a Spinning Back fist, which was followed up with some un-needed strikes as the ref looked to shocked to do his damn job. Mills will be the final member of the Albert Summertop group.

We have a second Scottsman to join the MILF HW league by the name of Bennett Peck. Peck also a highly touted boxer had an equally impressive debut but fell victim to a Kimura lock in his second QFC outing. Bennett will be God War's sole Islander this round.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kaito Tanaka vs 17042152314718.gif

Kaito Tanaka (1-0-0)             Kukina Maluga (0-1-0)

Sticking with the showdown of strikers we have another boxer vs Muay Thai experience in store.

The native of Osaka, Japan Kaito Tanaka is a phenomenal boxer which was showed in his Pro debut. In that debut he let his fist fly landing 83% of his punches in route to a dominant Unanimous Decision verdict. Kaito will be cornered by the talented Akira Shigeru as he and fellow training mate Erik Bjornsson look for Island glory this season.

Kukina "Bubblebath" Maluga is the illegitimate child of the MMA legend Kilo Maluga and though his famed father denies this you can't deny that face. Maluga has a solid background in Muay Thai and Wrestling and is known to have a lil chunk of that KO power of his pa. Kukina will be the final Team Judas member for the MILF leagues let's hope he lives up to his potential.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Galen Fisherman vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Elliott Acosta

Galen Fisherman (1-0-0)      Elliott Acosta (0-0-0)

A battle of young American striker's steps in as the 5th Heavyweight contest.

Galen Fisherman of Omaha, Nebraska is the final John Wolf fighter to take part in the League this year. Much like his training partners, Galen has a strong background in Boxing as he looks to round out his skill set. Fisherman has collected a KO victory already at MILF Prospects 2 as he now looks to step into the spotlight as the league begins.

Rounding out the Ragnar Ragnarson Fight Team is Toledo's Elliott Acosta. Elliott will be making his Pro debut Sunday and looks to have a Muay Thai base. Much like his opponent Acosta is just 18 years old and will be rounding out his skills this Island season. 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Janne Virtanen vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Aleki Veainu

Janne Virtanen (0-0-0)        Aleki Veainu (0-0-0)

Two more MMA debuts as Finland meets Tonga in a battle of the beats.

Muay Thai Practitioner Jane Virtanen hails from Espoo, Finland and fights out of the Sakki Karvonen camp. Virtanen as stated makes his long-awaited MMA debut. Before his signing Janne thought about a career in Milking snakes which he abruptly quit after his first ass bite.

The next wave of Veainu brothers have landed on the Island as Aleki looks to follow in his older bros' footsteps. Aleki "Zombie" Veainu has a background in boxing and wrestling. Also making his debut this 23-year-old Tongan should be one to keep an eye on if he has the sauce.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Michael Brogan vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - George Pogie

Michael Brogan (0-1-0)        George Pogie (0-1-0)

Interesting matchup of wrestler vs BJJ is up next, both looking to bounce back after their debut losses.

Michael Brogan dubbed the "The Hulk Hogan of Showman" will be rounding out Jake Kelley 's group this Island season. Brogan a wonderful wrestler had some struggles in his debut but expect this toledo born youngster to get in a better rhythm this time around. 

George Pogie From Delutte, United States has a solid background in BJJ where he currently holds a Brown belt status. Pogie and cornerman Sihu You didn't get the chance to showcase their skills much in the debut at MILF prospects 1 but luckily the league only officially started last weekend. Time to shine tomorrow boys.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - King Hippo vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Dezzi Island

King Hippo (0-1-0)                Dezzi Island (1-0-0)

Two recent signings will meet at MILF 7 this Wednesday in a classic striker vs grappler bout.

Hippo Island, Samoa will be represented by King Hippo himself. Hippo had a very unfortunate debut fight after winning the first round he was forced to withdraw due to a cut. Though he struggled on his back that fight he was a perfect 26/26 on his punches standing. Not bad at all for primarily a wrestler, expect Head Coach Mac Little to have him firing on all cylinders just protect that belly big boy.

Dezzi Island made a successful debut in his QFC outing, before signing with MILF. Dezzi nullified his opponents' Takedown attempts in route to a 2nd round One KO. Island is a member of the Jero Wolf team and fights out of St. Paul, Minnesota.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kainalu Kekoa vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Chandler Warner

Kainalu Kekoa (1-0-0)           Chandler Warner (1-0-0)

Wrestling vs Muay Thai as two Americans look to battle for their second wins on the Island.

Hailing from Kaneohe, Hawaii Kainalu Kekoa brings with him a wonderful wrestling pedigree and decent coxing. As stated in my previous preview his debut was nothing more than an Exhibition bout, so we didn't get a chance to see his true style. However a win is a win, and he is 1-0 as him and Manager Squirrely Dan look to hop into the MILF HW league.

Chandler Warner fights out of Chicago, Illinois and has a background in Muay Thai. Warner had quite the explosive debut at MILF Prospects 4 notching an incredible 5 second KO. All be it that was against a man he outweighed by nearly 100 pounds let's see how he fairs against fellow HW's. 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Judo Dan vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Quintin Barnett

Judo Dan (1-0-0)                  Quintin Barnett (1-0-0)

Are final HW fight will be between two recent signings off to excellent starts.

Las Vegas. Nevada is the home of Judo Dan who is an accomplished wrestler mixed with a splash of Muay Thai. In Dan's debut he showcased his Clinch work with a perfect 16/16 strikes landed inside the clinch in route to a first round TKO win. Judo will be Pekka Pouta 's lone Island fighter as he looks to make a statement in his MILF debut.

Last but not least we have Cali native Quintin Barrett of the Liminha God fight team. Barrett looks to be the most balanced fighter in this division with a background in Wrestling and Muay Thai. He also has a blue belt in BJJ which may come in handy, it wasn't needed in his debut though as he opened a striker's clinic on his foe both in and out of the clinch. 

• Upvote 2

MILF Light Heavyweight Point Standings

1. Erik Bjornsson                6 Points

1. Jorma Saarinen             6 Points

1. Pascal Popper               6 Points

1. Mr Pancit                          6 Points

1. Mario Isaksson              6 Points

1. Crazy Mike                      6 Points

7. Morris Begley                 5 Points

7. Derek Rodney                5 Points

7. Orville Dudpops            5 Points

7. Tug Violet                        5 Points

11. Jayden Marsh              0 Points

11. Crazy Horse                 0 Points

11. Rock Steady                 0 Points

11. Metyl Handz                 0 Points

11. Gabriel Mil                    0 Points

11. Deon Woods                 0 Points

11. Zaid Owens                   0 Points

11. Mitka Boycheck            0 Points

11. Emile Kasumu               0 Points

• Upvote 1

MILF Super Heavyweight Point Standings

1. Stefan Schilt                          6 Points

1. Scooter McGraw                 6 Points

1. Kristopher Marks               6 Points

4. Tristan Sandoval                3 Points

4. DD  Dominguez                  3 Points

6. Xavierntreal Couture       0 Points

6. Uche Igwe                             0 Points

6. Enzo DiMaggio                    0 Points

6. Khamzat Aliyev                  0 Points

6. Semi Veainu                         0 Points

Yet to fight: Zare LokiFreaky Craig

• Upvote 1

MILF Heavyweight Point Standings

1. Crude Jensen          6 Points

1. Bennett Peck           6 Points

1. Kaito Tanaka            6 Points

1. Janne Virtanen        6 Points

1. George Pogie           6 Points

6. Galen Fisherman     5 Points

7. Boyko Mitcheck       0 Points

7. Jesse Kidd               0 Points

7. Jumbo Mills              0 Points

7. Kukina Maluga         0 Points

7. Elliott Acosta           0 Points

7. Aleki Veainu             0 Points

7. Michael Brogan       0 Points

Yet to Fight: Judo DanQuintin BarnettDezzi IslandKainalu KekoaChandler WarnerKing Hippo

• Upvote 1

image.jpeg.05b394ea5296909a3f647389beef7434.jpeg

Tristan Sandoval:

Don’t worry Declan! I’ll knock out Domingo Don Dominquez (wow that’s a mouthful) for you! Something even one of the famous Veainu’s couldn’t do, but I’m up to the task. You know, I’ve been thinking about it, and I feel like it’s kind of weird that two fighters over 100 pounds apart are smack talking each other so much. I mean, I should be smacking around some guys in my division instead of you. I know what you are going to say. “What the fook you talking about mate” but hear me out. I say we call it a truce and root each other on as established contenders in our separate divisions. You are a good fighter, and I will finally acknowledge that. What do you say we go out for a drink after I pummel this guy in MILF 12? Good luck against Harry Potters brother! Heard he’s got some “tricks” up his sleeve so be careful.

P.S. I heard from Butch Harris that Mr. Madness has taken a bit of a liking to you. You should go for him, he’s a very handsome man.

Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ladies and Gentleturds we have had a total of 34 fights out of 60 ended in a First round finish to start the MILF League's off. Below I got a list of the top 5 Fastest Subs and top 5 Fastest KO's. I will continue to update this list every 2 weeks per the League format. Once I have some more spare time, I will be updating everything on the First post of the Thread to make it easier to find, as well as the Overall Point Standings. We do love are Finishers here almost as much as we love are MILFS!

Top 5 Fastest Submission Victories

1. Mario Isaksson def Emile Kasumu via Arm Triangle 38 seconds

2. Eric Frost  def Sauli Suolestaja via Armbar 43 seconds

3. Nate Robinson  def Grayson Velazquez via Kumura 49 seconds

4. Eduardo Chavez  def Vincent Duboulay via Triangle Choke 1 minute 34 seconds

5. Jardani Jovonovich  def Faarooq Rahim via Guillotine 1 minute 40 seconds

Top 5 Fastest Knock Out Victories

1. Jorma Saarinen def Gabriel Mil via Superman Punch 8 seconds

2. Valentino Andolini def Elix Juarez via Strikes 21 seconds

3. Aden Parker def Jukka Raikkonen via Strikes 24 seconds

4. Danny Vargas vs Drederick Haytum Punch 43 seconds

4. Stefan Schilt vs Xavierntreal Couture Punch 43 seconds

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 1/28/2024 at 6:00 PM, Fireballer34 said:

Tristan Sandoval:

Don’t worry Declan! I’ll knock out Domingo Don Dominquez (wow that’s a mouthful) for you! Something even one of the famous Veainu’s couldn’t do, but I’m up to the task. You know, I’ve been thinking about it, and I feel like it’s kind of weird that two fighters over 100 pounds apart are smack talking each other so much. I mean, I should be smacking around some guys in my division instead of you. I know what you are going to say. “What the fook you talking about mate” but hear me out. I say we call it a truce and root each other on as established contenders in our separate divisions. You are a good fighter, and I will finally acknowledge that. What do you say we go out for a drink after I pummel this guy in MILF 12? Good luck against Harry Potters brother! Heard he’s got some “tricks” up his sleeve so be careful.

P.S. I heard from Butch Harris that Mr. Madness has taken a bit of a liking to you. You should go for him, he’s a very handsome man.

Cheers!

17048457558811.jpg

See mate.... dat's all Declan ever asked for! Just tell da fookin truth dat Declan is da shit dat da fans come to see on The Island! Truce it is.... and don't worry about Harry Potter ya? Declan got a few tricks of his own! Dominquez wants no part of da clinch and is gonna go runnin for fifteen minutes ya? Pick your shots and put dat fookin slow Sasquatch away for da fans.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, CelticStryder said:

17048457558811.jpg

See mate.... dat's all Declan ever asked for! Just tell da fookin truth dat Declan is da shit dat da fans come to see on The Island! Truce it is.... and don't worry about Harry Potter ya? Declan got a few tricks of his own! Dominquez wants no part of da clinch and is gonna go runnin for fifteen minutes ya? Pick your shots and put dat fookin slow Sasquatch away for da fans.

16065106356899.jpg

"It Was a hell of a battle young Laddy, we win some and we loose some. But when we loose the next oponnent must die a slow painful death."

MILF Middleweight Point Standings

1.  Jimar Kinkead          12 Points

1.  Jake Walton              12 Points

1.  Francis Brooks         12 Points

4.  Scott Potter              11 Points

5.  Osvaldo Leandro     8 points

6. Adrian Ortiz                6 Points

6. Brennan Calhoun      6 Points

6.  Jean Arlin                    6 Points

9.  Lawson Serrano       5 Points

10.  Declan McCoy       4 Points

10.  Bacardi Briggs       4 Points 

10.  Danilo Zoric            4 Points

10.  Chick Hamland      4 Points

14.  Han Chee                  3 Points

15. Akimbo Slice            0 Points

16. Henri Saari                0 Points

16. Wu Hu                         0 Points

16. Romeo Alfa               0 Points

16. Simon Maynard      0 Points

16. JCVD                           0 Points

Yet to fight: Brandon SpearsDimitr IvanovskiDudley DukesAntti Kokk

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, The1rstSaint said:

MILF Middleweight Point Standings

1.  Jimar Kinkead          12 Points

1.  Jake Walton              12 Points

1.  Francis Brooks         12 Points

4.  Scott Potter              11 Points

5.  Osvaldo Leandro     8 points

6. Lawson Serrano       5 Points

6. Adrian Ortiz               5 Points

6.Brennan Calhoun      5 Points

6. Jean Arlin                    5 Points

10.  Declan McCoy       4 Points

10.  Bacardi Briggs       4 Points 

10.  Danilo Zoric            4 Points

10.  Chick Hamland      4 Points

14.  Han Chee                  3 Points

15. Akimbo Slice            0 Points

16. Henri Saari                0 Points

16. Wu Hu                         0 Points

16. Romeo Alfa               0 Points

16. Simon Maynard      0 Points

16. JCVD                           0 Points

Yet to fight: Brandon SpearsDimitr IvanovskiDudley DukesAntti Kokk

Am I missing something, or should my fighter Adrian Ortiz have 6 points? As far as I can see, a win + round 1 KO should be 6 and it doesn’t appear there is a -1 deduction for a loss. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

If the MIDDLEWEIGHT tournament was to start today this would be are 8 fighters to advance. BUT of course there are still 2 move fights left per fighter and a few fighters who haven't even fight yet at all. Which means absolutely nothing but I had the itch to through this little thinga-ma-bob together for the hell of it. Not to mention my poor Chick Hamland got totally screwed in his fight with kinkyhead and a investigation is currently underway. Poor sweet Chick!

imageedit_2_2765524282.jpg?ex=65d15853&is=65bee353&hm=2de528ff292c097c786b44052b7a52fd32a941e69ec6fdf2d8b177964a1ee63c&

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, The1rstSaint said:

If the MIDDLEWEIGHT tournament was to start today this would be are 8 fighters to advance. BUT of course there are still 2 move fights left per fighter and a few fighters who haven't even fight yet at all. Which means absolutely nothing but I had the itch to through this little thinga-ma-bob together for the hell of it. Not to mention my poor Chick Hamland got totally screwed in his fight with kinkyhead and an investigation is currently underway. Poor sweet Chick!

imageedit_2_2765524282.jpg?ex=65d15853&is=65bee353&hm=2de528ff292c097c786b44052b7a52fd32a941e69ec6fdf2d8b177964a1ee63c&

Looks great! Any chance this becomes an annual thing? I would love to see more of this, it really makes the island exciting.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Fireballer34 said:

Looks great! Any chance this becomes an annual thing? I would love to see more of this, it really makes the island exciting.

appreciated. If someone else runs with it, I say go for it. This is just a one time deal for me, just checking it off my list of things to do. I do agree too it's fun and suits the island well, hopefully someone else will give it go.

1 hour ago, The1rstSaint said:

appreciated. If someone else runs with it, I say go for it. This is just a one time deal for me, just checking it off my list of things to do. I do agree too it's fun and suits the island well, hopefully someone else will give it go.

I say this is now your job going forward. Every Island until Mike takes a baseball bat to the server

• Upvote 3

23 hours ago, The1rstSaint said:

16065106356899.jpg

"It Was a hell of a battle young Laddy, we win some and we loose some. But when we loose the next oponnent must die a slow painful death."

image.png.a8c3099cdd07558115e993d99930f302.png
I’ll be back mate…. Declan’s math may be a little off but I think I should have 9 points ya? Two wins (6 points) with a 2nd and 3rd round finish (3 bonus point). That puts Declan in the top 8.

3 minutes ago, NorthernZombie said:

image.png.a8c3099cdd07558115e993d99930f302.png
I’ll be back mate…. Declan’s math may be a little off but I think I should have 9 points ya? Two wins (6 points) with a 2nd and 3rd round finish (3 bonus point). That puts Declan in the top 8.

yeah it's off a bit. He's 1-1, with a 3rd round win in his first fight, and a 2nd round loss in his second fight. The rest of his wins were QFC bouts. Good news is there is still 2 fights to go to earn more points and anybody's game.

MILF Bantamweight Point Standings

1. Giancarlo Zuniga             12 Points

2. Eduardo Chavez               9 Points

2. Swinzey Mckinney          9 Points

4. Pope Callixtus                   6 Points

4. Dakota Simcoe                  6 Points

4. Jorge Baroza                      6 Points

4. Vincent Duboulay            6 Points

8. Landin Durham                  5 Points

9. Ross Morrow                      4 Points

10. Eja Igwe                               0 Points

10. Money May                        0 Points

10. Lennox Gilbey                   0 Points

10. Blazej Maleszewski        0 Points

10. Mike Miami                         0 Points

Yet to Fight Jeramiah PonyBobo MoiKai Zikkrae

MILF Featherweight Point Standings

1. Dragon Kingdad              12 Points

2. Finley Nielsen                  6 Points

2. Malcolm Young               6 Points

2. Jaylen Stout                     6 Points

2. Josh Jordan                       6 Points

6. Maciej Galecki                5 Points

6. Drake Danger                   5 Points

8. Morgan Freeman            4 Points

9. Freaky Trevor                  3 Points

9. Rodney Derek                  3 Points

9. Gord Downey                    3 Points

12. Metal Angel                       0 Points

12. Jarno Saarinen                 0 Points

12. Aiden Murphy                   0 Points

MILF Lightweight Point Standings

1. Danny Vargas                       12 Points

1. Remy Leeuwenhoek          12 Points

1. Eric Frost                                 12 Points

4. Justice Washington           11 Points

5. Jake From Statefarm         6 Points

5. Drederick Haytum              6 Points

5. Alvro Machado                     6 Points

5. Marc Schlager                      6 Points

5. Ryan Montana                      6 Points

10. Ernest Durham                   5 Points

11. Bryan Williams                    3 Points

12. Adonis Ford                          0 Points

12. Suade Loc                            0 Points

12. Sauli Suolestaja                 0 Points

12. Brunta Nguana                   0 Points

12. KK Snow                               0 Points

Yet to Fight: Mike Preston  Finley CowanBilly JacobsAugustus WallsFreaky Igor

In case anyone is wondering how tiebreakers will work. First step will be fight record. If there is still a tie we will then look at total fight time. If for some bonkers reason there is still a tie to decide who advances it will go to the higher ranked fighter.