MILF

The1rstSaint

I have restructured the Points system. Basically, just copied the PFL's which I like there format overall. The difference though is I expect to have a lot more fights than there format. I'm planning to run the first couple weeks events as Trials if you will. So, if anyone wants test fights, I can set them up. Just sucks I will have to wait 7 days for the first event unfortunately.

8 hours ago, venom09 said:

Can I get test fights for 401237, 401239 and 401241 for now? Thanks

Sent

1 hour ago, Fireballer34 said:

sent

7 hours ago, Carciofi said:

sent

1 hour ago, Hbowsher said:

I'll test 401273, 401272, 401271 if possible, thanks and looking forward to it :)

sent

• Upvote 1

January 20th we will begin the League fights. The League will run for two months which will accumulate to 4 fights per fighters. The championship Playoff will begin soon after. While we are still in the early phase I will allow QFC's to all but when the League starts, I will be unticking some boxes. I will send out an Official Statement in the next couple days via the ORG mail!

The Island? Butch Harris?? MILFS???
Sign me and the rest of America up. 

15646272111912.gif

Continuing the proud tradition of the Murphy brothers, a family that seemingly always gets lost on the island in their drunken escapades, comes Aiden Murphy- when asked how he felt about being sent to the island, the youngest Murphy brothers screamed "Let me at 'em! I'll fook em up! Give 'em a quick one-two! Give 'em the bizness!"

It is unclear exactly who he is giving the 'bizness' too, but he sure is excited about it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, popart said:

The Island? Butch Harris?? MILFS???
Sign me and the rest of America up. 

15646272111912.gif

Continuing the proud tradition of the Murphy brothers, a family that seemingly always gets lost on the island in their drunken escapades, comes Aiden Murphy- when asked how he felt about being sent to the island, the youngest Murphy brothers screamed "Let me at 'em! I'll fook em up! Give 'em a quick one-two! Give 'em the bizness!"

It is unclear exactly who he is giving the 'bizness' too, but he sure is excited about it. 

Thats my boy, looking forward to seeing that mug again. 

9 minutes ago, J0J0 said:

Sorry guys, I’m late to the party. Is there room for 1 more ?😏

Not late at all. Get yourself an Island fighter at any weight class. If you dont mind though give me til Wednesday to send a contract though. Just want to make sure my upcoming events don't land me in deep sheet lol.