TUF Season One Presented by BLAZE MMA (TEAM G WAD VS TEAM MASTER LEADER)

saklain

On 6/20/2021 at 6:41 PM, Runt said:

Gwad and his team seem to have a very blurry idea of what smack talk is.

I'm completely fine with smack talk, it can be fun, spirited, and add some excitement to an event.  Smack talk, to me, is when I talk shit to someone else and they can hear it or see it.  I'm talking shit to that person, in good fun - that's all fine - nil issues with that.

Hey Masterleader.  Your face is stupid.  - Smack talk.  Bad smack talk I'll admit, but you get my point.

However, when a group of managers sit in a discord channel that was created for the tournament, and consistently bitch, whine and complain about other managers (Alfred, Masterleader and others), the moderators, the dude running this tournament (that he has no idea what he's doing, that he's stupid)  and other subjects - this is not smack talk.  This is a bunch of dramatic princesses squabbling and bitching - drama.

So if you guys want to talk smack to me, go ahead, shit talk away, but don't sit in private and carry on like a bunch of spoilt children, and then try and pass it off as smack talk.  I refuse to be involved with childish bull-crap, which is the only reason i'm stepping away from Gwad and his team of toddlers.  Which is a shame, as I was looking forward to the tournament. 

Thank you Runt, this is magnificent. I was running an undercover sting operation to see if anyone on my team had the courage to speak up in the face of the horrible, horrible things I was saying. You passed the test. I'm disgusted by the rest of the team, frankly.

• Upvote 3

HYPE CONTINUES

Only now since Team GWad HYPE has been banned, this is now HYPE to unite all managers of SJWTycoon behind a common message!

Limerick edition!!!

There once was an Alfred with a dumb jacket,

In his pants was an itsy bitsy packet,

After all the girls said he looked like a maggot,

He decided to become a 

<spoiler> douchebag </spoiler>

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, gwad12345 said:

HYPE CONTINUES

Only now since Team GWad HYPE has been banned, this is now HYPE to unite all managers of SJWTycoon behind a common message!

Limerick edition!!!

He decided to become a 

? that’s a 10/10 Limerick for sure

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, gwad12345 said:

HYPE CONTINUES

Limerick edition!!!

He decided to become a 

Oooh, limericks are fun

There once was a goose-stepping Brit

Who banned people over bullshit

He acted so tough

He posted so rough

But had none of THE gwad's wit

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Mannetosen said:

Oooh, limericks are fun

There once was a goose-stepping Brit

Who banned people over bullshit

He acted so tough

He posted so rough

But had none of THE gwad's wit

How about this one how about this one? It's all about a cigarette I nicknamed Alfred.

There once was a cigarette named Alfred,

He loved being sucked on behind the shed,

To call him a fag would be just fine instead

Cus he's British, over there that's how it's read.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

16240392178266.gif

In the summer of 1939, Young Billy Cubbedge returned home to his birth place Piekary Slaskie, Poland to reconnect with his estranged Mother, after living in the US for 5 years with his American father. Upon his arrival though, a very dark and Dead future awaited the young Half Polish/Half American, As the Evil Germans closed in on the city during the Polish Invasion. Young Billy was Murdered in cold blood after putting up a valiant effort. Only this was just the start of the evil that would come.

Mad german Scientist Josef Mengele was stationed in Piekary Slaskie after the town was brought to it's knees. Dubbed "The Angel of Death" Mengele was there conducting experiments on the polish prisoners, where he came across the body of Young Billy Cubbedge. Because of Cubbedges physically gifted frame Mengele focused all his attention on using him in his attempt to create a Super Slave Soldier. This though ended very badly for Josef, as though he did indeed bring Cubbedge back to life his brain was also partially functional. Now awake and alive Cubbedge went on a killing spree, immediately beheading Josef Mengele and then taking back the town of Piekary Slaskie. Now Half Human/Half Zombie Billy has Vowed to destroy any evil that he comes in contact with, especially those nasty Nazi's.

• Upvote 3

16247643282901.jpg

Jake "Gotcha Hat" Paulson is a British YouTuber, and internet personality. When he's not making terrible video's about random stupid shit - he's at the gym working on his BJJ skills.

Since he has seen some success in his early fighting career, he now believes he's got what it takes to make it to the big show.

There are those who would stand in his face, and call him a fake fighter and a punk kid. To those people he says -

"Gotcha Hat!"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

16235940845581.gif

Adam "The Tamer" Kindler (376574)

Adam Kindler, one week ago, decided to change his life and train MMA in Handsome Guys Gym in Los Angeles. He is working hard for being successful at TUF Season One presented by BLAZE MMA (TEAM G WAD VS TEAM MASTER LEADER).

He is a big Australian freak who has great ground skills, discovered by Roman Benson.

Not only does he look like a psychopath - he is a stark raving lunatic, who has completely lost his mind!

Adam is a dangerous recovering drug dealer and addict, who has completely lost his mind from drug and alcohol abuse.

Kindler loves to smoke marijuana before and after training.

On his first day of training, he came to the gym totally fucked up on acid. He can't be clean for even two days. Roman Benson is worried about Adam first fight day at CoMMA 10 when he is going to fight against Alfred Winterbottom. This will be his first and probably last test before the big tournament.
Roman will make him a drug test before that fight, for sure.

• Upvote 3