World Cup of MMAT

Alfred

18 hours ago, XxxtremeT13 said:

looking at the current list of interested managers with a country in mind or nothing listed there are 10 of us...if 3 joined a current team with 2 managers that would fill 3 more countries...of 6 others joined together with a country that would fill 2 more...

It appears that myself, https://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=118678 and https://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=119600 would be form team Scotland.

Three of you all need to form a Team Nomad and compete under your own flag

Nomad-Jeeper-Flag.png

On 3/18/2023 at 1:03 PM, NorthernZombie said:

I am new to tournaments would but would love to give this a try if anyone will have me as a team mate. I am Canadian which I see is full already but I have Scottish and Irish roots. I'd really be willing to represent any team that needs someone though.

Link your manager account to this forum account please mate and I'll add you to looking for team. Not sure who you are otherwise. Cheers

ID TURN UPDATE

Looks as though there are around 50 more creations until 395k hits and creation for this tournament starts. Impossible to know when exactly that will be but it's likely to be very soon. 

I've booked some test events if people want to rolls for fighters before deciding. First event is a week away but will have to wait to see if that ties in with the ID turn. Either way, I'll have some events for testing on. 

Right now there are 12 teams which is absolutely fine. Tournament will run well. Unfortunately, there are still some managers that would like to take part that haven't formed a team but the problem is that the tournament cannot run with 13 or 14 teams. The next number that would work is either 15 or 16 so that's another 3 teams needed. If anyone knows anyone that could be tempted, please nudge them in the right direction. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alfred said:

ID TURN UPDATE

Looks as though there are around 50 more creations until 395k hits and creation for this tournament starts. Impossible to know when exactly that will be but it's likely to be very soon. 

I've booked some test events if people want to rolls for fighters before deciding. First event is a week away but will have to wait to see if that ties in with the ID turn. Either way, I'll have some events for testing on. 

Right now there are 12 teams which is absolutely fine. Tournament will run well. Unfortunately, there are still some managers that would like to take part that haven't formed a team but the problem is that the tournament cannot run with 13 or 14 teams. The next number that would work is either 15 or 16 so that's another 3 teams needed. If anyone knows anyone that could be tempted, please nudge them in the right direction. 

Avoiding the Swiss style tournament! But it was so popular....ish.

7 minutes ago, venom09 said:

Avoiding the Swiss style tournament! But it was so popular....ish.

Lol. I will never use that format ever again. Absolutely horrible. 

Thinking about it, I don't even really want 15 teams. Don't want bye weeks or anything like that. 12 or 16 teams only.

6 hours ago, Alfred said:

ID TURN UPDATE

Couldn't we wait until 395k hits and THEN coordinate a creation day/time shortly thereafter? That way everyone has an equal chance to create and not lose out on sessions. Just a thought.

• Upvote 3