World Cup of MMAT

Alfred

1 hour ago, Alfred said:

Oh I can! No Florida, no Texas, no VATICAN CITY, no Monaco, no Chechnya. Only teams you would find in the either the FIFA World Cup or it's qualifying events!

I'll have you know there are quotes from UEFA spokesmen that say there's no reason the Vatican City can't be a UEFA member as they fulfil all criteria. It's the Vatican City soccer team's ethos that is at odds with being a corrupt UEFA and FIFA member!

Vatican City is a fully recognised sovereign state and one of 9 that aren't part of corrupt FIFA. You know another one of those 9? The United Kingdom! Except the four 'home nations' of the UK have snuck in on a technicality by splitting up when it's convenient. You'd also be unable to represent Kilo's home country of Kiribati with this criteria.

In short, using FIFA is stupid! Down with the corrupt Fuhrer!

21 hours ago, stpierrecanada said:

Yeah, I think it’s a pretty weak move for them to PM me and ask me to join, and not even give me a couple hours to respond.

Fuck it, I’m repping Scotland then if xxxtreme wants me.

More like if you accept me...I, too have Scottish heritage...Elliot Clan

I'll be seeking the assistance of making clothing or something I can have for my fighter in my clothing store :)

may even need a custom fighter made too

I hear the whole thing is "fixed"!!!! Fuhrer Alfred is already taking bribes to determine the winner before we have even created fighters and word on the street is that at least a dozen workers were killed in the making of this forum post that he and his regime are covering up!!!! We need to get the Tycoon Times investigating ASAP