Basic changes & upgrades to improve the game

Rambo

A couple cities I would recommend adding:

Africa representation via Pretoria, Cape Town, or Johannesburg, and/or Abu Dhabi

Beijing or Hong Kong since China the most populated nation on the planet and only Asian representation is Tokyo.

Honorable mentions: Mexico City, Bangkok, Paris, and Rome

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Rambo said:

A couple cities I would recommend adding:

Africa representation via Pretoria, Cape Town, or Johannesburg, and/or Abu Dhabi

Beijing or Hong Kong since China the most populated nation on the planet and only Asian representation is Tokyo.

Honorable mentions: Mexico City, Bang Kok, Paris, and Rome

Not having Bangkok as a city in a game where Muay Thai is a major primary attribute and the game has its own kickboxing ruleset that follows MT rules (elbows and clinch allowed, etc.) is absolutely tragic.

• Upvote 3

More debatable features or improvements:

EDIT EVENT NAMES POST-EVENT: the ability to edit event names after they've already ran. Sometimes this is to compensate for a fighter name change, or just to fix an error made that has gone unnoticed. The cons would be somebody fucking up history. but if you're an owner and don't want somebody to mess up your org event history. close your org or never sell it to somebody you can't trust.

LOWER VIP COST for 16 & 17 year old fighters

LOWER VIP COST to retire a fighter to Bahamas

FIGHTER NAME CHANGE should go through an approval process like avatars. If somebody is changing the name of Brock Lesnar, Donald Trump, or Chief Bitch Tits, kudos to them. if somebody is changing the name of a Hall of Fame #1 P4P fighter to Striking Sparring Bot #1 however...

Fix PPV hype and sales

Some other ideas for those that feel like diving down the rabbit hole...

- unlock more sponsor slots

- Your fighter keeping their BJJ belt color:

- A desperate way to increase learning speed and result in less 0-0 number bots taking up space in the database.

- Improve supps, shorten shelf life from 14 days to 7 days

- Separate KT record from MMA record on TOTT rather than combining them together

- KT QFC option

- KT tournament TWGC style or KT QFC tournament option

- Manager record in org (simple programming of org ID and manager ID)

- Automated message sent to company when a fighter thanks sponsor post-fight

- option to add message to fighter is released message

- Fighter Popularity tweaks (tycoon times should add boost to popularity not fighter hype which impacts p4p rankings)

I know KT is a dying market in the game, but if it was less broken or with a couple improvements, it'd be just a little more viable.

But whether you agree with any of these or not, you should still go +1 that OP if you can concur with those propositions.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

Agree with the time-saving features, and the improvements in your second post.

On Cities, No objection to adding Miami but add Singapore, outside the USA this is easily the bigest fight city in the world, sure the UFC has not had much presence there but one of the biggest active fight orgs in the world is based there.

Add an African City, however I'm not keen on South Africa being the first African city at all, the only reason they have such great infrastucture is the legacy of apartheid, rather see Nigeria or another African nation with good facilities added before that.

16 hours ago, Rambo said:

Clicking on the no sponsors or fighter is unsigned logo should result in a pop up to an offer sheet or at the very least a hyperlink to these pages with the ID number automatically put in.
https://mmatycoon.com/clothingmanagersponsor.php
https://mmatycoon.com/orgnewcontracts.php

unsigned.jpg if you own an org, when you click on this logo there should be a popup (or at least a link connecting you) to a contract offer page/sheet.

nosponsors.jpg if you own a clothing/nutrition company, clicking on this logo should result in a sponsorship offer/sheet.

If recruiting or sending sponsors this way, we shouldn't be required to input the ID numbers of fighters inside the box. It should appear in the Fighter ID(s) column like below.

tempFileForShare_20230415-160656.jpg

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY, PLEASE ADD A SELECT ALL BUTTON TO THIS.

tempFileForShare_20230415-155530.jpg
tempFileForShare_20230415-155451.jpg
It can go at the top, or the bottom. I would also like to see an Auto-Renewal option for sponsorships. That would be super useful and a big time saver for a tedious task. Sponsorships don't really equate to profit. The money you have to spend to pay for sponsors is basically a loss. Let's not make the generous sponsors of tycoon endure cruel and unusual punishment of clicking every single fucking checkbox to re-send sponsors...

For the love of Christ.... please YEEEEEEESSS!!!!! I cant speak to owning an org but owning a clothing company and managing sponsorships has to be the most mind numbing, time consuming and so needlessly tedicious task in the game! It really is a full-time job if you want to compete for the top ranking spot and should be so much easier than it is. 

Both a select all and an auto renew option where you can set it to automatically re-send the same sponsorship offer at a pre-defined number of days remaining seems like an absolute no-brainer and would make life so much easier. I'd also like to suggest some sort of reminder message like "Your sponsorship of fight XYZ is about to expire in 5 days" for example...... or perhaps this could even be added as a Personal Assistant feature similar to how they change fighter clothing at a pre-defined quality threshold?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, CelticStryder said:

For the love of Christ.... please YEEEEEEESSS!!!!! I cant speak to owning an org but owning a clothing company and managing sponsorships has to be the most mind numbing, time consuming and so needlessly tedicious task in the game! It really is a full-time job if you want to compete for the top ranking spot and should be so much easier than it is. 

Both a select all and an auto renew option where you can set it to automatically re-send the same sponsorship offer at a pre-defined number of days remaining seems like an absolute no-brainer and would make life so much easier. I'd also like to suggest some sort of reminder message like "Your sponsorship of fight XYZ is about to expire in 5 days" for example...... or perhaps this could even be added as a Personal Assistant feature similar to how they change fighter clothing at a pre-defined quality threshold?

Wait till you try a nutrition shop. That trick you can do with clothing shops to send multiple new offers at once using a comma between IDs? Doesn't work in a nutrition shop (for some reason).

9 hours ago, Daudy said:

Wait till you try a nutrition shop. That trick you can do with clothing shops to send multiple new offers at once using a comma between IDs? Doesn't work in a nutrition shop (for some reason).

i know it's hard times sending sponsors from a nut shup 🎅🏻

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, bazzypants said:

Lovely stuff this. I'll take any changes/updates on offer at this stage. The game desperately needs a refresh.

Little patching of things that are clearly and blatantly broken would be nice too. one thing to get updates, those are nice, desperately need some time savers and improvements, but to be forced to live with broken features is a kick in the nads. like a landlord saying "fix your own damn sink" when it was broken when you moved in.

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, Sprooch said:

Did you mention KT Hype or was that apart of fixing PPV hype?

Baby steps Thibbs! Baby steps!

Fixing KT would be nice, but there's only 1 KT org out there and it's a relatively dead market.

Adding Miami would be even better :D

I'd really like KT and MMA records not to be combined in TOTT during fights.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Rambo said:

Baby steps Thibbs! Baby steps!

Fixing KT would be nice, but there's only 1 KT org out there and it's a relatively dead market.

Adding Miami would be even better :D

I'd really like KT and MMA records not to be combined in TOTT during fights.

Agreed, I need Miami so I can move my camp back to my home state. 
+1 on both points too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rambo said:

Fixing KT would be nice, but there's only 1 KT org out there and it's a relatively dead market

I would argue that it's a dead market BECAUSE KT hype is broken. There's basically no point in opening an org and building big KT stars. Can never afford to pay them properly because the orgs never generate the big boy money. 

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Alfred said:

I would argue that it's a dead market BECAUSE KT hype is broken. There's basically no point in opening an org and building big KT stars. Can never afford to pay them properly because the orgs never generate the big boy money. 

Lack of KT fighters mostly because lack of interest mostly, imo. But yes, all things broken should be fixed. Fixed or scrapped.

What's the highest paid kickboxer(s) IRL make? And do the organizations that pay them profit when they're on the cards?