Midsummer Slaughter

Alfred

That's right folks. The carnage is back once more. This time in honour of the few sunny days we get here in ol' Blighty. 

The format will remain the same as last time. 25 year old creations. 170lbs (MUST be created at 170lbs and remain at 170lbs throughout tournament). 3 x 5 Min Rounds in the Cage. 

Starting on the 1st June fights will be EVERY OTHER DAY until the end of the month. 15 rounds of destruction in total. 

The dreaded swizz format will be in full effect. For those not familiar it is a format that only a nerd can understand but in basically it is a way to decide the best of the bunch without everyone having to fight each other over the course of the tournament. Just don't think about that stuff. Just accept the fights and smash. 

Possibly should have announced this earlier but I lost track of time so the creation/testing phase will be a little shorter in order to get going at the start of June. 

Creation day will be from WED 22nd MAY. Testing is allowed but frowned upon. I'll set up some test events for anyone that wants them running on the 23rd, 24th, 25th. Would like everyone locked in by the 27th May though so I can set up the tournament and get fight offers out. 

Can work with any number of participants so not a concern there. Biggest issue is being active enough to accept fights every other day and not throw a wobbly if you're getting your ass kicked. Everyone was great with that last time so hopefully the same again. 

I'll keep the Prize Money the same as last time too. 

1st Place = 6 Million T$

2nd Place = 3 Million T$

3rd Place = 1 Million T$

1M for Most KO's

1M for Most Sub's

1M for Fastest Finish (KO or Sub)

1M for Most Battered (Cuts/Inj combined)

1M for Hot Potato Holder (Surprise)

Any question please ask but for now, sign ups are open. 

• Like 2

Just to reiterate, this is a 15 fight commitment over the course of a month win or lose. Fights every other day and high risk of fighting injured/cut. Please don't enter if you don't think you will be active enough to get through it. Cheers

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Alfred said:

Just to reiterate, this is a 15 fight commitment over the course of a month win or lose. Fights every other day and high risk of fighting injured/cut. Please don't enter if you don't think you will be active enough to get through it. Cheers

Gonna need a lot of alternates huh

4 hours ago, Alfred said:

So this is gonna be like Bloodsport on steroids?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Fireballer34 said:

Gonna need a lot of alternates huh

No alternates necessary. Just need people to accept fights and it's party time. Can work with any amount of fighters too but obviously the more the merrier.

Sign me up

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Daudy said:

For those on the fence, this kind of format was pretty fun.

However, I will be really busy those weeks so I can't do this one. You definitely need to be active for it!

Great! I'll put you down for a spot?