Alfred Winterbottom Grappling Invitational - 25 Million T$ Prize

Alfred

Just a reminder that this coming Sunday is creation date for the grappling tournament

"Tournament will be creation tournament. 18 years old and taking place in the 155lbs division. Minimum weight 155lbs. No maximum weight but obviously you need to be able to make 155lbs."

1 Week for testing if you want but ideally I'd like all fighters signed and locked in by 22nd October. Tournament will begin on the 29th October. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Alfred said:

Just a reminder that this coming Sunday is creation date for the grappling tournament

"Tournament will be creation tournament. 18 years old and taking place in the 155lbs division. Minimum weight 155lbs. No maximum weight but obviously you need to be able to make 155lbs."

1 Week for testing if you want but ideally I'd like all fighters signed and locked in by 22nd October. Tournament will begin on the 29th October. 

Thanks for the reminder Alfred.

*sweats profusely over who to sack to make space*

• Like 1

On 10/11/2023 at 3:20 PM, Alfred said:

Just got home from vacation, I had to double check I was afraid I was late on creating. 

Good luck everyone.